• Advertisement

July 2015 SpongeCraft Tournaments + Teams Summer Draft

Jinjo

Reminder: Third round that was originally scheduled for Friday, then moved to Saturday, will now be tonight at 8 PM EST. The game will be...

SpongeBob Building Contest!

In honor of SpongeBob's 16th anniversary, we'll be having a building contest, with the theme of SpongeBob. There will be 3 rounds where each team must work together to build something, or they can do individual ones. I will then judge them with no team bias, and whoever wins the most rounds wins a point on the scoreboard.

If you still can't get onto SC, I unfortunately don't know what to tell you, as it seems to be working again for most people.

Okay we know the game by now, three times is more than enough.

No need to get smart about it, pal. I was reminding people in case they got forgot due to the delays, and in case nobody saw my post the first time.

• Like 1

Congratulations to the Drasticals (Fred and tvguy) for winning the Building Contest. That's a point for the Drasticals.

BAND GEEKS: 2

DRASTICALS: 1

Stay tuned Friday night for another tournament! Only two remain, make them count!

• Like 5

Reminder: Fourth round will be tonight at 8 PM EST. The game will be...

Minecart Racing!

Compete in a high-speed race across SpongeCraft in minecarts! Whoever successfully reaches the finish line wins a point for their team! 

• Like 1

Reminder: Fourth round will be tonight at 8 PM EST. The game will be...

Minecart Racng!

Compete in a high-speed race across SpongeCraft in minecarts! Whoever successfully reaches the finish line wins a point for their team! 

oooo definitely coming

Also, you spelled racing wrong.

Congratulations to the Band Geeks (More) for winning the Minecart Race. That's another point for the Band Geeks.

BAND GEEKS: 3

Stay tuned Friday night for another tournament! Only ONE remains...of course, the Band Geeks have pretty much already won, but if the Drasticals want to win with at least more than one point, there's one final chance!

can I join bandgeeks

No, you can't choose - you have to be drafted. There isn't a draft going on right now, but when the next one happens, you are welcome to sign up for it.

Reminder: The fifth and final round will be tonight at 8 PM EST. The game will be...

Arena Battle!

This will be the same as the one from March Madness 2015, but the users will battle off other teammates, and whoever is the last standing wins.

...of course, the Band Geeks pretty much already won the month by default, but shh, let's have one last one for fun. Maybe the Drasticals can get another point. :P

Congratulations to the Band Geeks (Sbover) for winning the Arena Battle.

BAND GEEKS: 4

CONGRATULATIONS BAND GEEKS! Some of you have been asking...what is the prize? I'll be PMing certain Band Geeks on what it is, and you'll find out what happened in this topic when they reply to me.

Congratulations Band Geeks for winning another event this year. However, what was their prize? I had to wait for a few members to vote before announcing it. They got to trade a team member from their team and steal one from the Drasticals.

After a 4-1 vote, for better or for worse, this was the decision:

Clappy was removed from the Band Geeks and moved to the Drasticals

Fred Rechid was taken from the Drasticals and put into the Band Geeks

So you two have indeed been traded sides, and you will be participating in those teams from here on out. Thanks to all who played last month.

• Like 1