• Advertisement

July 2015 SpongeCraft Tournaments + Teams Summer Draft

Jjs Goodman

Reminder: First round is tonight at 8 PM EST. The game will be...

Hide and Seek!

Who will be the ultimate Hide and Seek champion? Who will be the ultimate finder? Whichever team member successfully finds all member first in SpongeCraft when it is their turn as It wins a point for their team on the scoreboard.

(Note: Absolutely no using teleportation to find someone, you will be disqualified.)

• Like 2

Congratulations to More and Crushingmayhem for finding the most people when they were It. That is a point for the Band Geeks.

BAND GEEKS: 1

DRASTICALS: 0

Stay tuned next Friday night for another tournament!

Is it weird that I'd want to watch the game than rather play it? o.o  Is it possible to spectate ? Without having the ability to type or send out anything through the chat box?

Yeah, since you aren't on a team, you can still build in normal SpongeCraft during an event.

Reminder: Second round is tonight at 8 PM EST. The game will be...

Treasure Hunt!

Three boxes of treasure will be hidden across SpongeCraft. One will be hidden in the Desert, one in the Forest, and one in Atlantis. Whichever team successfully finds the most first wins a point on the scoreboard. You can work together in teams for this, and I'd probably recommend that, as the chests won't be in plain sight. Watch out though...there may be fake boxes of treasure...

Congratulations to the Band Geeks (More and Crushing) for finding the most golden items first. That's 2 points for the Band Geeks.

BAND GEEKS: 2

DRASTICALS: 0

Stay tuned next Friday night for another tournament!

• Like 1

Reminder: Third round is tonight at 8 PM EST. The game will be...

SpongeBob Building Contest!

In honor of SpongeBob's 16th anniversary today, we'll be having a building contest, with the theme of SpongeBob. There will be 3 rounds where each team must work together to build something, or they can do individual ones. I will then judge them with no team bias, and whoever wins the most rounds wins a point on the scoreboard.

EDIT: MOVED TO TOMORROW NIGHT!

NOTICE: Due to people having issues getting on SpongeCraft, the game has been moved to tomorrow night at 8:30 PM EST after Jeopardy. I've notified hilaryfan80 on the issue, and it should be fixed by then.

For whatever reason I can get on fine, but I'll be fair to those who are having issues.