• Advertisement

085b. Krabs a la Mode

Karen

I thought it was kind of strange that tinkering with the thermostat is more of a pet peeve for Mr. Krabs than someone attempting to eradicate his restaurant. Otherwise, an authentic episode equipped with action and humorous moments 428899.gif

Score: 8.5/10

I loved this episode so much and It's one of my favorite season 5 episodes. I thought It was a bit better than "New Digs". I only hated that Mr. Krabs didn't want his thermostat to get touched. He is very cheap. This episode was entertaining and there were funny moments in this episode. 10/10

I love this episode a lot and It's my second favorite season 5 episode. It was very creative and very funny. Although I have only one problem with this episode. That is Mr. Krabs because he doesn't want people to touch his thermostat becuase It costs Money. Even though I hated Mr. Krabs in this episode, I'm gonna ignore him because this episode is still amazing. In my opinion, the idea of turning Krusty Krab into a ice rink is one of post-movie writers' best ideas actually. This episode was also funny too. A lot of parts made me laugh. Kids playing in Mr. Krabs' yard was funny. Plankton looking at a person on his telescope and saying that does he want to eat at Chum Bucket and then the person running off screaming was hilarious. Plankton asking SpongeBob how was his weekend was funny. Gary cameo was funny. Patrick's tongue stucking to the pole and to the clamboni made me laugh. Plankton freezing everyone was amusing too. Overrall, I enjoyed watching this episode. 10/10

We really don't get to see a lot of winter themed episodes of "Spongebob Squarepants" (seeing as how it has a mostly tropical weather pattern system) but this is definitely a very well made one! :D Who knew Bikini Bottom had an Ice Hockey team?! :o Overall, I'd rank this episode a 10/10! B) Enough said! ;)