• Advertisement

Destroy the Godmodder (Total Pot of 12,000 doubloons.)

*somehow does not die from the pointless explosion from a couple of posts ago*

*looks around and sees the barracks*

*arm turns into cannon*

*charges it and shoots one of the buildings*

(I am anti-godmodder, is this what I'm supposed to be doing?)

The Drifter's helicopter turns back and fires two bombs, dealing a total of 800 damage. Combined with his rocket attack, he does another 600 damage! Sir Rickman proceeds to charge his arm cannon and finish the Barracks off. In total, both fighters gain 500 XP each!

A voice can be heard from the HQ. "This is only the beginning! You're in trouble now!" It exclaims.

Updates:

[PG] Level 1 Barracks HP: DESTROYED!

[AG] Attack Helicopter HP: 2500/2500 Defense: 50 Weapon: "Nucleus" Bombs, 4-Pack Missiles, ??????.

[AG] Sir Rockman HP: 1000/1000 Level: 1 EXP: 500/1000 Rank: Blaster Apprentice Equipment: Arm Cannon, ??????,??????.

[AG] Drifter's XP went from 800 to 1300!

I go to the Sawmill (if it's still there) and use my flamethrower to set the wooden logs on fire.

The helicopter flies next to the headquarter and stay stills. Then it fires a large a mount of missiles and gatling gun fire at the HQ.

(Was on vacation, I'm back now.)

ALLY'S TURN:

With a mighty roar, the flamethower eats up the Sawmill, giving 2000 damage to the Sawmill and destroying it! Drifter also gets 1500 EXP!

Sir Rockman shoots the HQ with his arm cannon without hesitating, dealing 500 damage and gaining 500 XP!

Matt enters the battlegrounds with an AK-47 and is ready to fight! He has a 2 post charge, so he has better stats!

ENEMY'S TURN:

General Marsh is upset for various reasons. "You little! You've destroyed everything! I mean, there was supposed to be this big arc for this section and now the creator of this is getting bored and wants to start a new RP game and now you have this guy from a helicopter, who's going to destroy my HQ!"

He calls up to the Godmodder. "Listen, you've heard that the game is ending , right?"

The Godmodder replies. "Yeah, exactly! I mean, there were ideas for this game! Ideas such as a Spin off Arc, a spaceship arc, the text arc, and now he just wants to start anew! Well, instead of just giving up here, let's make him pay up those doubloons!"

And with that, he converts 188 health to General Marsh. "It's a suicidal move, but we'll have to do it! Get the game over with!"

General Marsh breaks through the HQ and lands, clad in an insanely futuristic and powerful armor. "It's all going to end, isn't it? When I die , someone's going to be getting a lot of doubloons, right? Well, this is it. Bring it on. It's time for me to serve my purpose."

Updates:

[AG] Matt HP: 2500/2500 Level: 1 XP: 0/2000 Rank: Crash Landing Survivor Equipment: AK-47, ?????, ?????.

Sir Rockman's XP goes from 0 to 500!

Drifter's XP goes from 1300 to 2800 out of 3000!

The End? [PG? AG?] General Marsh HP: ???/???

With a single shot, Devin fires at the Godmodder.

1 damage done!

You gain 9999999 XP!

You gain the ranks: Starter Sniper, Cold Joe, Headshot Hatshot, Colonel Killer, Master Meatshot, Kilometer Cutter!

"He's dead now, isn't he?" General Marsh says. "Then why isn't the GAME OVER? Am I the one that must be KILLed? Is this how it's going to end?"

[GM] The Godmooder is dead!

[GM] You win!

"It can't be over..."

[GM] Congratulations! Drifter, Zaid and Rockman receive 1000 doubloons each!

"It's not over...That's a lie..."

[GM] YOU WIN 697 28- "9-%4!57/!579-@!!!

The game stops.

For a moment, the blankness of General Marsh's face, the explosion of the Godmodder and everything in the world seems so tranquil. Then everything stops moving.

Except for General Marsh and the remaining players.

"This is my fate? Is this really what I must suffer?" He bangs on the suit, filled with fear and anger. "FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE?! NO! I can't...be trapped here for the rest of my life! There has to be a way out!"

Endgame:

Is there a way out of this world? Is this the end? It's up to you.

You have 3 turns, in total, 9 posts.

Begin.

• Like 1

During the Massive Rise in XP Devin Recieved a Australium Sniper Rifle

Devin: "Woah! i got this? Cool, time to kill General Marsh."

Devin Aims his Australium Weapon at General Marsh's head, for another successful shot. 

"Did ya hear that? This thing is about to end!" Drifter said to the Copter through the radio. "Yeah let's just finish this and be done for lunch. With that, the Helicopter slowly descends, before turning into a super-awesome transforming mecha (like macross, or transformer), the chest opens revealing a second cockpit, Drifter jumps inside and the MechaCopter flies high into the sky, still in mecha form.

The new MechaCopter have energy shield, more rockets, machine guns, the bombs are now grenade, and a chainsaw. It flies into General Marsh and launches a ludicrously huge amount of missiles, more than it missile pods can physically contain.

With the Australium Sniper Rifle, Devin fires a shot at Marsh, dealing 99999999 damage! This breaks open the power armor's...armor.

Sir Rockman teleports out. But where does he teleport to? This is a game, and the playing field is the only place that exists. However, he finds safety in a far away sky box.

Drifter launches trillions of missiles at General Marsh, dealing 8 trillion damage! And with that, General Marsh dies.

A large explosion occurs, blowing up the entire mech armor that General Marsh was in. And then, silence.

The world restores itself to its former glory. No Godmodder, no General Marsh and no armor. Just the way it used to be.

The sever flourishes without the Godmodder. People trade, build and sell. All was well in the server. And so, this story comes to an end.

THE END

(Note: I ditched this game due to the high amount of stat tracking per post. I'm working on another forum game that I won't have to maintain as much, perhaps an advanced RP or perhaps another idea I have that won't require as much work. Thanks for playing, and enjoy your prize.)

• Like 2