• Replies 44k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Katniss

• E.V.I.L.

• Cha

• Space Cowboy

Omg this is kind of terrible but I knew Rose was sus when she told the police to fuck off for trign to get Chris's ID? Very few ppl (white or otherwise) would tell an authority figure to fuck off, most of us are just not that brave? :Laugh:

On 9/28/2020 at 3:40 PM, E.V.I.L. said:

Omg this is kind of terrible but I knew Rose was sus when she told the police to fuck off for trign to get Chris's ID? Very few ppl (white or otherwise) would tell an authority figure to fuck off, most of us are just not that brave? :Laugh:

Oh damn that’s a good point, I never though of that :Laugh:

her dad saying “I’d vote for Obama for a third time if I could” is defo weird as well lmaooo 

When he's losing it and even asmr won't help him sleep because he can't stop thinking about how he bombed his genetics exam.and how his friend is not responding to any texts and assuming the worst case acenario ;)

3 minutes ago, E.V.I.L. said:

When he's losing it and even asmr won't help him sleep because he can't stop thinking about how he bombed his genetics exam.and how his friend is not responding to any texts and assuming the worst case acenario ;)

I’m sorry man :(( just keep trying your best with genetics. Is there any way you can get extra help? Maybe have a virtual study group with classmates?

As for the friend, I hope you do get a response from him soon!

Generics to be honest that prelim was one of the most unfair exams I have ever taken in my life. Basicallt STEM exams normally have one or two questions that are really difficult but this exam had all of them.be really difficult except for like 2 or 3 of the TWENTY FIVE questions thst we had only 2 and a half hours to do but I mean ???

on happier (?) Notes more Get Out gushing, the scene where Andre is like get out gives me chills every time I see it?

9 minutes ago, E.V.I.L. said:

Generics to be honest that prelim was one of the most unfair exams I have ever taken in my life. Basicallt STEM exams normally have one or two questions that are really difficult but this exam had all of them.be really difficult except for like 2 or 3 of the TWENTY FIVE questions thst we had only 2 and a half hours to do but I mean ???

on happier (?) Notes more Get Out gushing, the scene where Andre is like get out gives me chills every time I see it?

omg my brother’s teacher had them watch that scene for language arts. It’s so well-done.

12 hours ago, E.V.I.L. said:

I spent muiltiple hours today on a total of 7 questions and have to go to office hours for 6 of them ... 

Damn ? well at least you’re gonna get some help!