• Replies 44k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Katniss

• E.V.I.L.

• Cha

• Space Cowboy

Episode 1: a bunch of teens turn 16 and get part time jobs to have fun over the summer!!!

Episode 47: Caitlin literlaly pretends to be a college student in order to simp for a cute college boy she met at the register, Jude literally develops withdrawl symptoms becuase he's too dense to realize that for a coffee contest where the message is at the bottom of the cup, he does not literally have to drink the coffee in order to get to it, and Jonesy has to help assist with a live birth that happens in the fitting room of the Khaki Barn because he lied about being in his intern year of residency as an OB/GYN

I'm

This show is so unbelievably chaotic I cannot 

13 hours ago, E.V.I.L. said:

Episode 1: a bunch of teens turn 16 and get part time jobs to have fun over the summer!!!

Episode 47: Caitlin literlaly pretends to be a college student in order to simp for a cute college boy she met at the register, Jude literally develops withdrawl symptoms becuase he's too dense to realize that for a coffee contest where the message is at the bottom of the cup, he does not literally have to drink the coffee in order to get to it, and Jonesy has to help assist with a live birth that happens in the fitting room of the Khaki Barn because he lied about being in his intern year of residency as an OB/GYN

I'm

This show is so unbelievably chaotic I cannot 

That is a special level of chaos lmaooo

I kind of like that even though Caitlin became friends with them, she ins ome ways is the same exact girl she was back when she was friends with Tr*cia, but she is also weet enough that the other 5 willingly will be friends with her? :Laugh:

9 hours ago, kev said:

Taylor Swift 

Taylor Alison Swift

8 hours ago, E.V.I.L. said:

I kind of like that even though Caitlin became friends with them, she ins ome ways is the same exact girl she was back when she was friends with Tr*cia, but she is also weet enough that the other 5 willingly will be friends with her? :Laugh:

omf same, I love her character :Laugh: