• Advertisement

The Writer's Lounge

Ron

^That's good! I can see a bright future for your spin-off.

Production for Team Spongebob season 3 has started. Development for a Team Spongebob Movie is being considered.

Does the plot of Team Spongebob:The Movie - Land Beyond Time sound interesting?

Plot -

"Don't miss Spongebob, Sandy, Patrick, Shin, and Linda in their biggest adventure yet! Can the team take down a terrible sea demon, brought to life by a demon slayer? And can Spongebob control a new karate ability, he never knew he had, while dealing with his budding feelings for Linda? Find out in the first ever Team Spongebob Movie, coming this winter.

Friday, January 7th, 2011"

I just created my first spin-off here called Total Drama Undersea

Cool! 630566.gif

Does the plot of Team Spongebob:The Movie - Land Beyond Time sound interesting?

Plot -

"Don't miss Spongebob, Sandy, Patrick, Shin, and Linda in their biggest adventure yet! Can the team take down a terrible sea demon, brought to life by a demon slayer? And can Spongebob control a new karate ability, he never knew he had, while dealing with his budding feelings for Linda? Find out in the first ever Team Spongebob Movie, coming this winter.

Friday, January 7th, 2011"

I actually kind of like it. I've never really been a fan of Team Spongebob, but I may go back and read it. That interested me.

Cool! 630566.gif

I actually kind of like it. I've never really been a fan of Team Spongebob, but I may go back and read it. That interested me.

Thanks!

When I first started the show, I had loads of spelling errors and the episodes were short. It took me some time, but the show has really improved looking back at Season 1.

I just wrote the first episode of Total Drama Undersea. The first person who gets voted off got really irratated and threatened somebody who voted for him/her. If that would not of happened, that person could still be in the game. To prevent a spoiler alert for right now, I'm not going to say who got voted off. Right now, I'm just writing a summary of what happens in the episode.

Yeah, it definitely

Thanks!

When I first started the show, I had loads of spelling errors and the episodes were short. It took me some time, but the show has really improved looking back at Season 1.

Yeah, it definitely has. 630566.gif