• Advertisement

The Writer's Lounge

Ron

Hey, I read them.

Besides, my spin-offs are hardly read, but I keep writing.

Well, I was just wondering, since it's been so long since either of my spin-offs have gotten a review (I don't think Patrick's Big Break has gotten any?) and I don't really pay attention to the number of views and how they change. Perhaps I should start.

But hey, if you're still reading 'em, that's great! I'll continue them, then.

I kind of realized something about why I feel less enthusiastic about my spin-offs. It is because I am trying to relive my past ones. I mean let's put it this way.

The Way We Met - it feels like a continuation of Pierce in the City except from a different perspective, thus me feeling like I have been there and done that

Spin-off Action - this one is not too bad, but I feel like I am working much harder on it than I should due to my new posting style for that series. the show will still continue, but i am waiting til my college workload decreases before i continue

The Krusty Cruise - in all honesty, I think I just wanted to make a new cruise ship because I can't think of anything else to do with the damn show, so that could just be moved to the shipyard for all i care 428899.gif

Otherwise, I really have been enjoying my new fanfic because it feels fresh and it is something I have never done before or brought back from the dead. That is why, I am coming up with a new idea for a spin-off that I will reveal either today or tomorrow. It is something new and fresh to me and I already have a couple ideas for episodes already.

^ That's probably why I love writing Bikini Top so fr. It hasn't been done before at all with spin-offs, an it's fun that way. However, Hitting Rock Bottom is just standard comedy, and it's based off of Friends, so I'm not that enthusiastic about it. Misadventures is also a comedy, but I feel more enthusiastic about writing it, though not as much as Bikini Top. But that's just how I feel.

^ That's probably why I love writing Bikini Top so fr. It hasn't been done before at all with spin-offs, an it's fun that way. However, Hitting Rock Bottom is just standard comedy, and it's based off of Friends, so I'm not that enthusiastic about it. Misadventures is also a comedy, but I feel more enthusiastic about writing it, though not as much as Bikini Top. But that's just how I feel.

I love making "Bikini Bottom Screenies" episodes because i've never seen a spin-off with screenshots making it feel very original, but I sometimes get stuck on ideas and don't know where to go with certain plots and then I get bored because I wanted to make a certain episode but I couldn't finish it. Which is basically why I took so long to decide to make an episode, cause I had a good idea that I didn't know how to build off on which just made me bored, and then I has forgotten about my spin-off. Although I am working on episode 3 now ( the Halloween one) and I have some more good ideas that I can add to this episode, but some of the screenshots for this episode are pretty hard to take because I can't just post any screenshot, it has to match the Halloween theme.

I almost forgot to mention how nice it was to know that you understood what I was talking about 70s, so that means a lot to me knowing I wasn't the only one who felt that way. Same goes for you storytime.

Anyway, one of the ideas I tossed around in my head was based off a character from Pierce in the City. Does anyone remember The Fallen Star? I was contemplating making a spin-off based on his backstory and maybe go into some of his deepest adventures. Yet, I choose something else instead of that. I will reveal it tonight if I am not busy, if not then tomorrow is another day