• Advertisement

The Writer's Lounge

Ron

I think you're really overreacting. It's just a playful nod to your show. If it continues to be some sort of carbon copy, I'll lock it and that will be that.
Fine.

EDIT: Its not that I don't like what little originality it has, but I feel like your trying to mock my show, because your mad.

You see what he's doing? He's trying to make me look like the crazy one, while he pretends to be a saint.

Dude, Teenj calm down. Dragiiin is making a joke about your spin-off, and he has a right to do so. He'll write it for a day or two, and then move on. Now there's no need overreact.

Dude, Teenj calm down. Dragiiin is making a joke about your spin-off, and he has a right to do so. He'll write it for a day or two, and then move on. Now there's no need overreact.

I'm on teenj's side. Dragiiin, for some odd reason, charms people. xD He makes people think that a victim is the crazy one, when they're not. He has no right to, SBLover. It's called spam. It's not "HAHA UR FUNY DRAAGIIN!" It's called spamming; it's obviously Team Spongebob, with Squidward. Exactly the reason I locked and trashed it.

I'm on teenj's side. Dragiiin, for some odd reason, charms people. xD He makes people think that a victim is the crazy one, when they're not. He has no right to, SBLover. It's called spam. It's not "HAHA UR FUNY DRAAGIIN!" It's called spamming; it's obviously Team Spongebob, with Squidward. Exactly the reason I locked and trashed it.

It's oh so obvious that you don't like me and you try to get this point across that I' horrible, but it isn't working. Just because you don't like the spinoff doesn't mean for it to be trashed.

Dragiiin, just quit while you're ahead.

Anyway...this it the music I've chosen for the new Down Under:

"Alone" by Eyeshine:

"New Soul" by Yael Naim:

"No Way" by Lady Gaga:

"Never Look Back" by Zach Berkman:

"First Train Home" by Imogene Heap

Thoughts?

Dragiiin, just quit while you're ahead.

Anyway...this it the music I've chosen for the new Down Under:

"Alone" by Eyeshine:

"New Soul" by Yael Naim:

"No Way" by Lady Gaga:

"Never Look Back" by Zach Berkman:

"First Train Home" by Imogene Heap

Thoughts?

Keep on making unnecessary arguments.

I'll repeat...

I have a plot for a new Spin off episode.....

Squidward has had enough with his life, he tries to comite suicide but is told to stop by a mysterious Dolphin. He tells the Squidward all the reasons to live and Squidward agrees not to. Squidward lives a much happier life until the Dolphin leaves, The Dolphin asks Squidward to call him once a week as he gets lonely. Weeks pass and Squidward keeps putting off calling him until one day he decides to visit him. He finds out that he died in his sleep the night before, Squidward finds that he is in the old Dolphins will. Squidward must stop all oil rigs in Bikini Bottom destroying all his Dolphin brethren. Will Squidward fill the old Dolphins dying wish?

So my question for anyone is: What title should I give it, I've been thinking day and night and can't seem to find the right one. Can you?

Keep on making unnecessary arguments.

That is you, Dragiiin. Are you serious right now? I think you're just trying to do your little "charm" on people again. You always do. You're trying to turn your spam life around put the blame on me. So whatever, Dragiiin.

----

Down Under will air on Sunday at 5:00 PST, 8:00 EST. 125508.gif

That is you, Dragiiin. Are you serious right now? I think you're just trying to do your little "charm" on people again. You always do. You're trying to turn your spam life around put the blame on me. So whatever, Dragiiin.

I'm not charmed, in any case.

----

Down Under will air on Sunday at 5:00 PST, 8:00 EST. 125508.gif

"Charm" wat. I have no charm, you just keep on making arguments.