• Advertisement

The Writer's Lounge

Ron

^ That's probably why I love writing Bikini Top so fr. It hasn't been done before at all with spin-offs, an it's fun that way. However, Hitting Rock Bottom is just standard comedy, and it's based off of Friends, so I'm not that enthusiastic about it. Misadventures is also a comedy, but I feel more enthusiastic about writing it, though not as much as Bikini Top. But that's just how I feel.
I'm a little late to this party, but I feel the same way about Coral Drive and PBB (though I'm kind of enjoying the latter).

Oh, and 6.

I'm a little late to this party, but I feel the same way about Coral Drive and PBB (though I'm kind of enjoying the latter).

Oh, and 6.

I agree. A mysterious, Lost-like, spin off hasn't been done before. I've done over 20 spin offs, and none have really felt right for me. However, Down Under does.

I have an idea for a spin-off. If you don't like it, please give me your honest opinion and/or suggestions how to make it better. Here it is.

A corrupted Sandy uses her science and abilities to assassinate King Neptune, and becomes ruler of Bikini Bottom. Spongebob, with the help of his allies, sets out to stop her.

I have an idea for a spin-off. If you don't like it, please give me your honest opinion and/or suggestions how to make it better. Here it is.

A corrupted Sandy uses her science and abilities to assassinate King Neptune, and becomes ruler of Bikini Bottom. Spongebob, with the help of his allies, sets out to stop her.

Sounds... strange. You'll just have to explain more of what drives Sandy to do that.

Hey kind of a noobish question sorry, but how do you move a spin-off to the shipyard? I want to move The Way We Met and The Krusty Cruise over there 428899.gif

Copy/paste your spin-off and its episodes, post a topic with it's name as a title in the shipyard, and delete your spin-off topic in the current spin-offs thread. If you need help, ask an admin.

Copy/paste your spin-off and its episodes, post a topic with it's name as a title in the shipyard, and delete your spin-off topic in the current spin-offs thread. If you need help, ask an admin.

While that is helpful, there has to be an easier way to do this so I PMed 70s 428899.gif

Oh and my new spin-off plot will be posted today so woot!

Interesting, and dramatic. I wonder why Sandy changes, hope to this turn out good.

Not crazy about it,but its interesting.

My New Spin off Halloween episode is up I have added some music here's the plot

The Joy of Hex

The whole town is cursed and the only person who can help is Patrick who is captured by The Flying Dutchman. Can they find Patrick (Turned into a witch) and reverse the spell before they stay like it forever? Features Zombies, Monsters and The Flying Dutchman

Reviews would be appreciated

My New Spin off Halloween episode is up I have added some music here's the plot

The Joy of Hex

The whole town is cursed and the only person who can help is Patrick who is captured by The Flying Dutchman. Can they find Patrick (Turned into a witch) and reverse the spell before they stay like it forever? Features Zombies, Monsters and The Flying Dutchman

Reviews would be appreciated

Sounds interesting. I'll read it after I eat my breakfast. 428899.gif