• Advertisement

The Writer's Lounge

Ron

A nice place to relax, discuss spin offs, throw around ideas, and collaborate with other writers!

^What it says in the description. http://r12.imgfast.net/users/1211/23/64/63/smiles/428899.gif

Anyway, this can be used to do exactly what it says up there. http://r12.imgfast.net/users/1211/23/64/63/smiles/428899.gif Especially for group spin offs.

So without further ado..

THE WRITER'S LOUNGE

I have this idea for a episode of Gen. Patrick that I think is to risque. Please give your thoughts.

It's called Oh Baby!

9 months after Octi gives sperm to a sperm bank, Peaches comes to his house (The old Turtle from And So The Madness Begins) with a baby. Peaches gives the baby to Octi then runs off. Octi tracks down Peaches and finds out that she went to an all girl party, so he has to dress in drag to bring back her baby.

It's fucking stupid, I know.

I have this idea for a episode of Gen. Patrick that I think is to risque. Please give your thoughts.

It's called Oh Baby!

9 months after Octi gives sperm to a sperm bank, Peaches comes to his house (The old Turtle from And So The Madness Begins) with a baby. Peaches gives the baby to Octi then runs off. Octi tracks down Peaches and finds out that she went to an all girl party, so he has to dress in drag to bring back her baby.

It's fucking stupid, I know.

Actually it's a unique idea. I think it may work...if written correctly. 428899.gif If it's not written correctly, it could fail. It's kind of like you nail it or you blow it.

Hmm this thread hasn't been used in a while.

Well in case nobody saw my announcement, I am probably gonna cancel The Way We Met....unless anyone else wants the rights to it. I am willing to give it up 428899.gif

Well in case nobody saw my announcement, I am probably gonna cancel The Way We Met....unless anyone else wants the rights to it. I am willing to give it up 428899.gif

Noo! 305752.gif

Please don't let it end!

Spin-off announcements:

My Leg!: Sadly, the last eps will be posted this weekend and then it's over 305752.gif

Squidlerd: The show is on hiatus for a while. Not cancelled, just a hiatus.

Untitled spin-off: I am producing another spin-off at the moment. Not many spoilers, but it will tie into My Leg!