• Advertisement

Spongebob Yaoi

Steel Sponge

I know, it pisses me off too. It's just like what people said about Ren and Stimpy.

I agree with SpongeSeb and Storytime. I'm extremely close with my best friend and I've never been called gay...maybe it's just the people who don't have a life so decide to pick on Spongebob and Patrick and Ren and Stimpy.

I agree with SpongeSeb and Storytime. I'm extremely close with my best friend and I've never been called gay...maybe it's just the people who don't have a life so decide to pick on Spongebob and Patrick and Ren and Stimpy.

I feel bad for Bert and Ernie already 285539.gif

Sorry if I offend you when I say this but how could you approve of this? You said you're one of Spongebob's biggest fans but any Spongebob fan in their right mind knows that this is one of the most negative things that people say about Spongebob and again sorry to say this but I can't believe that someone's a REAL fan of Spongebob and yet they approve of people calling Spongebob and Patrick gay. 901662.gif

i think she's joking... 413463.gif915955.png notice the " 428899.gif "

I don't really mind SpongeBob slash. I don't believe that God hates homosexuals either. But it does get annoying, however, like when you look up 'SpongeBob' on deviantART, SheezyArt, or any other site that shows images, Patrick or Squidward having sex with poor Sponge is what you see. I remember back in '02 when the whole ''SpongeBob is gay!!!!'' propaganda popped up on the news. Being a little kid and just learning what 'gay' even meant, I was outraged. Then of course, the issue rose up again in '05. This is actually pretty similar to the Bert and Ernie rumors. But calling SpongeBob, Squidward, and Patrick gay is like saying that Tom Kenny, Roger Bumpass, and Bill Fagerbakke are all gay. It's sad, really.