• Advertisement

What'cha Reading/Writing?

Sebby

So, don't kill me here, but I decided to give "Eclipse" a try >.< Since I already read Twilight and New Moon, but I've been awfully slow with it cuz there's something about it that won't get me hooked (like the other 2)

So, as a good excuse to not read it, I'm reading a manga called Hana-Kimi (For you in Full Blossom) which is pretty cool xP

So, don't kill me here, but I decided to give "Eclipse" a try >.< Since I already read Twilight and New Moon, but I've been awfully slow with it cuz there's something about it that won't get me hooked (like the other 2)

So, as a good excuse to not read it, I'm reading a manga called Hana-Kimi (For you in Full Blossom) which is pretty cool xP

You... Like Hana-Kimi? XDDDDDDDDD I read most of it online xD i didn't like it THAT much, because the main girl character(Drawing a blank here) WAS SO ANNOYING! Even towards the end she wouldn't admit she was definitely a girl, evgen though everyone knew basically! SO FRUSTURATING! xD

You... Like Hana-Kimi? XDDDDDDDDD I read most of it online xD i didn't like it THAT much, because the main girl character(Drawing a blank here) WAS SO ANNOYING! Even towards the end she wouldn't admit she was definitely a girl, evgen though everyone knew basically! SO FRUSTURATING! xD

Yeah well, I do admit it's pretty silly 428899.gif And I'm only in volume 2 right now, I may read the rest online cuz my school's library doesn't have it all :/

I am currently writing my Weekly CD Review and then I am going to give writing some more ATTWL a shot and see if my wrist is fine without me wearing this cast 893573.gif.