• Advertisement

What'cha Reading/Writing?

Sebby

Reading: The Kingdom Hearts Chain Of Memories manga, and Assassin's Creed: Renaissance.

Writing: At least two fanfics; one Nicktoons/OC fic and one South Park one I'm thinking of either rewriting completely (only wrote one chapter, so not too much...) or discontinuing.

Reading: Just about to start Call Me By Your Name . Been wanting to get this book for a while now (since I heard about the movie which I don't currently own) and coincidentally enough I can actually use it as a style model for my English Language coursework.

Writing: Been typing a short story for the mentioned English Language coursework; it's a creative writing piece where we get to choose the topic (I chose storytelling; I'm doing a romantic short story) and model our style on case studies we annotate with notes. What fun! :squilliam2:

(I love how I'm literally the last one to post in this topic and that was months ago at that...)

Reading: Mother Knows Best - A Tale Of The Old Witch by Serena Valentino, which is part of her Villains series. I'm already a quarter in, and around the part where the Odd Sisters, the series' most recurring and signature characters, have appeared. It's pretty good so far. Bit eye rolling in places where it tries to connect some key Tangled stuff but it's still really good.

Writing: Trying to type up a South Park pairing fic that I've barely made much of a dent in as is.

I just finished reading Maya Angelou's "I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings", a very good book, but also kind of heavy. I recommend waiting until you are at least 18 before reading it, just because some of the material is inappropriate for younger readers.