• Advertisement

188b. Yeti Krabs

Jjs Goodman

18 members have voted

1. 1. Rating?

• 5/5 Stars: Looks like the Yeti Krab won't be eating any slackers tonight!
    • 4/5 Stars: I'm not slacking off, I swear!
    • 3/5 Stars: Pssh, there's no such thing as a Yeti Krab.
    • 2/5 Stars: Someone better not be slacking off...
    • 1/5 Stars: Get back to work, Mr. Squidward!

When I first heard of this episode, I thought this was gonna be one of those boring, not fun episodes you get quite a bit nowadays. However, I was pleasantly surprised. This was an amazing episode! I give it 5 out of 5 stars! The interaction between Squidward and SpongeBob was just great and I'm glad they had Squidward actually feeling sorry for SpongeBob once again! Definitely a great way to come back from a hiatus. Also a great way to start a hiatus... *sigh* 

I FINALLY saw this episode segment tonight, and I thought it was good!  :D Would've been nice if the English people got to see this thing BEFORE the second movie like the Greeks did, but it WAS really good!  :) And I thought it was a pretty good twist that the Yeti Krab turned out to be REAL, and not just a story that Mr. Krabs made up!  :o Also, it's nice to see Squidward stand up for Spongebob, and know there IS some camaraderie there.  ^_^ A 10/10! B) Enough said! ;)

Yeti Krabs is yet another episode here. While it is notable in some ways (like how it was the only 9a episode aired in the US after SooW and how it is the last normal-length "post-movie" episode if post-sequel is counted as being separate), it also stands as another boring, draggy addition to the season. The Yeti Krab, while otherwise just there, is at least somewhat interestingly designed (looking conicidencially like Mr. Krabs, who originally told a story about the Yeti Krab in order to motivate Spongebob and Squidward, while also being rather different) and sort of serves a purpose in being there, even if it's not much. Unfortunately, the episode is rather disinteresting and doesn't really go very far with what it's given. Seeing as how here, there's not much else to offer, I'll leave it at that it's tolerable, unlike some other boring episodes from this time period.

FINAL RATING: 6/10 (OK episode)