• Advertisement

DuckTales Reboot Coming to Disney XD in 2017

Joe Biden

51 minutes ago, The Who said:

so people with different opinions are idiots. Good to know. :)

Oi m8, you'll learn to understand how opinions can be stated in a very intellectually lacking manner if you go to any FB or YT comments on anything ever

11 minutes ago, Bryan Errin said:

Oi m8, you'll learn to understand how opinions can be stated in a very intellectually lacking manner if you go to any FB or YT comments on anything ever

Just because FB and YT have idiotic comments, that doesn't mean people who dislike what footages they've seen in this reboot are all idiots. People are allowed to think this reboot doesn't look good. You can't satisfy everyone and calling them idiots would make you look like a jerk. I've actually read YT comments on trailer of this and theme song of this. Majority were pretty positive about it. So yeah, not everything is black and white.

11 minutes ago, The Who said:

Just because FB and YT have idiotic comments, that doesn't mean people who dislike what footages they've seen in this reboot are all idiots. People are allowed to think this reboot doesn't look good. You can't satisfy everyone and calling them idiots would make you look like a jerk. I've actually read YT comments on trailer of this and theme song of this. Majority were pretty positive about it. So yeah, not everything is black and white.

You are the one treating it like it's black and white. I never said all people with different opinions are idiots. The person who complained about SBM could be complaining for a perfectly valid reason. Because this is the internet and people are very obnoxious about things they don't like.

5 minutes ago, Bryan Errin said:

You are the one treating it like it's black and white. I never said all people with different opinions are idiots. The person who complained about SBM could be complaining for a perfectly valid reason. Because this is the internet and people are very obnoxious about things they don't like.

Mandy said screw sbm members who think it's gonna suck. not one member. She didn't even say anything about them being obnoxious. If they think it'll suck, let them. I'm not gonna spend time loathing who dislikes this.

Who knows? Maybe the trailers and clips are misleading and the series itself will suck. It wouldn't be the first time it happened.

But me, I really enjoyed the intro and have high hopes for the series. Be a shame if it did suck, but I doubt that it will.

Edited by DarkEvil LaserPants

8 hours ago, Lettuce said:

OK CAN WE NOT ARGUE ABOUT THIS

Anyways, the trailer looks like something out of a comic book (and, given what DuckTales was based on, I'm not surprised). The art style reminds me of Gravity Falls as well.

People are allowed to argue about things if they WANT to! o.o It's the whole PREMISE behind a DEMOCRACY!!!! :rolleyes:People argue, and then they COMPROMISE! Agree to disagree! :hysterical: Although personally, since this IS freaking "DUCKTALES", than I have a good feeling that this new series is NOT going to suck! :cool:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Lettuce said:

OK CAN WE NOT ARGUE ABOUT THIS

Anyways, the trailer looks like something out of a comic book (and, given what DuckTales was based on, I'm not surprised). The art style reminds me of Gravity Falls as well.

The art style actually reminds me of some of Carl Barks' later 1960s Duck comics a bit. Not seeing anything similar to Gravity Falls in terms of the art style.

I like Mrs. Beakley's NEW look! She looks like a NAVY seal! And the art style DOES look like a cross between Classic Disney, and "Yin Yang Yo." I'm liking the prospects of this new series more and more!

damn, that intro's animation is so good to look at. nearly at anime level. I never watched the original series but after watching clips and rewatching the intro a few more times, I think I'll check this out.

• Like 1

I just saw the first episode, and I REALLY enjoyed it. I admit, it's been a long time since I've seen Ducktales, but I was still able to get the gist of the throwbacks they were throwing out and I really enjoyed the humor and the characters. I'm definitely gonna be tuning in for the rest of the series. I especially didn't expect that twist at the end and I can't wait to see where they go with it.

Spoiler

Dewey: Mom?

• Like 1

Magica De Spell is going to be a part of THIS series as well!!!!

Click on the spoiler above, if you want a tasty SECRET about this new series divulged, in case you were in the dark about the fact before! You'll have to watch to find out just how, and what this shocking secret is, if you haven't already! Enough said!

• Confused 1

18 hours ago, President Squidward said:

this series is fine but are we need going to acknowledge the fact how hilariously unintellgiable Donald's voice is in this show

It's ALWAYS been like that!:rolleyes: He apparently speaks perfectly FINE in the comic book stories he is in, so why not in TV for once?! (Although in a "2013 Mickey Mouse" cartoon short; Donald Duck DID speak perfectly fine, but only ONCE his calm self was separated from his angry self, and only his calm self talked like that).

• Like 1