• Advertisement

DuckTales Reboot Coming to Disney XD in 2017

Ash Ketchum

3 hours ago, Merry Swiftmas said:

David Tennant, Danny Pudi, Bobby Moynihan, Ben Schwartz...this voice cast is s t a c k e d with talent. I might check this out.

I lost it when they said David Tennant tbh.<3

I'm loving what I'm seeing from this preview so far, especially with David Tennant playing Scrooge and Kristen Schaal Kate Miccuci playing Webby. My only real complaint though is that the new voices for Huey, Dewey, and Louie just don't match them very well.

Edited by Steel Sponge

I'm really excited so far. I think I'll watch it. But what the hell's up with Huey, Dewey, and Louie's voices? It reminds me of "Quack Pack".

WEBBY: Who's the evil triplet?

HUEY & DEWEY: Louie.

LOUIE: Eh.

Okay, that part was actually pretty funny.

Edited by NegiSpongie

Don't know how many people saw the main title sequence got posted a few months back:

I'm glad to have found this thread and notice the positive feedback for this so far because I think it looks and sounds excellent.  Still can't believe Disney got this talented of a voice cast.  Can't wait for August 12th.

• Like 3

20 hours ago, The Ding of Dings said:

Don't know how many people saw the main title sequence got posted a few months back:

I'm glad to have found this thread and notice the positive feedback for this so far because I think it looks and sounds excellent.  Still can't believe Disney got this talented of a voice cast.  Can't wait for August 12th.

the intro was kickass. I can't wait for this to air.