• Advertisement

First SpongeCraft Update

Guest hilaryfan80

Guest hilaryfan80

We've upgraded our server! Unfortunately, due to the nature of migrating an entire server, we've had to update the SpongeCraft game.

Follow these steps to upgrade your game:

1. Uninstall SpongeCraft. For Windows users, you can uninstall through the normal uninstall programs portion of Control Panel. For Mac and Linux users, this is as simple as deleting the app/folder.
  2. Optional for Windows users: delete the "SpongeCraft" folder in your Documents folder. This will allow for a fresh new install.
  3. Download a new copy of SpongeCraft.
  4. Enjoy!

It's not so bad. :)

Guest hilaryfan80

Google Chrome blocked the download because it "Windows.exe is not commonly downloaded and could be dangerous".

Use a different browser. :P

Guest hilaryfan80

No

NO

NOOOOO

Ugh, now I won't be able to play SpongeCraft again.

Huh? There's a download for you. Look on the downloads page and click on "Mac OS X 10.5".

So, a village called Tentacle Acres appears. But...it's lagging the entire server, and, buildings are breaking the 2nd floor! Some of Spongecraftia Transit (cm's rail thing) is broken! HELP SOS

Guest hilaryfan80

So, a village called Tentacle Acres appears. But...it's lagging the entire server, and, buildings are breaking the 2nd floor! Some of Spongecraftia Transit (cm's rail thing) is broken! HELP SOS

I created it. I don't know where the lag is, but it wasn't around when I came on. :lol:

And yeah, that's a mess-up on my part. Oops.

Guest hilaryfan80

When it tells me to "press Command when first opening", I can't open it. How do i fix this? I'm using it on a Macbook Air, OS X v. 10.9.5.

It's the Control key, not the Command key. Follow these steps to open SpongeCraft:

1. Download the Mac SpongeCraft.
  2. Open the Finder and find the SpongeCraft app in your Downloads folder (or, if you've already placed it in Applications, go to Applications).
  3. Hold the "Control" key, click on the SpongeCraft app, and click on "Open".
  4. SpongeCraft will open. For now on, you can open SpongeCraft without having to hold the "Control" key.

It's the Control key, not the Command key. Follow these steps to open SpongeCraft:

• Download the Mac SpongeCraft.
  • Open the Finder and find the SpongeCraft app in your Downloads folder (or, if you've already placed it in Applications, go to Applications).
  • Hold the "Control" key, click on the SpongeCraft app, and click on "Open".
  • SpongeCraft will open. For now on, you can open SpongeCraft without having to hold the "Control" key.
Shoot, I meant the control key. I pressed on it the first time and it won't open.

Guest hilaryfan80

Shoot, I meant the control key. I pressed on it the first time and it won't open.

Go to System Preferences->Security & Privacy, the "General" tab, and make sure that "Allow apps downloaded from:" is set to "Anywhere". This will allow you to open SpongeCraft. :)

Go to System Preferences->Security & Privacy, the "General" tab, and make sure that "Allow apps downloaded from:" is set to "Anywhere". This will allow you to open SpongeCraft. :)

I already tried that. When I open it, the icon is there, but nothing shows up.