• Advertisement

047a. As Seen On TV

spongebobiscool

LOVE THIS EPISODE. 125508.gif

Painfully underrated. =/ Too many great moments to list. But the highlights are the ones mentioned: the commercial, the song (I actually burst out singing that song sometimes 428899.gif), and Old Man Jenkins.

As Seen on TV

While it may not be the best of season 3 (Mainly because it gets lost in amongst the "Classics" Eg. "Chocolate With Nuts" or "Wet Painters") But it is highly hilarious and deserves a lot more attention. Obviously the funnies parts have been mentioned (The commercial, Bran Flakes and Striped Sweater) but the story on it's own is really funny, Spongebob being his usual self being unaware of what the people want, was a great plot point and worked well. The ending, although sort of abrupt, worked well. It's not the best season 3 episode, but it is one of the funniest.

Score: B+, 4/5, 8.5/10, Amazing

I agee with a lot of people that it's highly underrated (not sure what there is to not like about it though) It's one of my favorites.

With the commercial, fame going to SpongeBob's head, and the "Bran Flakes" part. I'm surprised no one's mentioned this one though: When SpongeBob hands Squidward his autograph "To My Tail Fin".