• Advertisement

Cool Things in SpongeCraft

Sweat

Guest hilaryfan80

In an attempt to preserve SC history, I have marked the original cake line in HSC with gold. Now you can visually see how much we've grown from the old days. :)

a7TI1br.png

G8urT4T.png

mAjV5LH.png

Edited by jjsthekid

Guest hilaryfan80

At the Overworld Spongecraftia Transit station by the Grand Spongecraftia Station (directory), I've timed how long it takes to get to certain countries when you take the fastest route. I'll be updating this when I find out more times:

CmXhYor.png

Edited by MLG Vanilluxe

Well, spongeboblover reserve and the planned town to replace it have been canceled. @hilaryfan80thekid, please take the teleport for it away in the directory.

The road to sbl reserve has been changed into sblrmrr, which stands for spongeboblover reserve memorial railroad.

Goes all the way to Village of Stone, with Road to JSC as a stop, and the USCT cutoff points as stops also.

managed to get shaders to work, so took a few pictures of things i've made in spongecraft! 

Spoiler

0zDgPYm.jpg

50x9d4f.jpg

oTbYbqz.jpg

SVnkQBc.jpg

u07H5Ti.jpg

(warning: multiple full HD images!)

i'm using SEUS v11 Ultra btw. that last image is of a new building i made on the outskirts of the International Village - kind of a water treatment plant i think :P

• Like 6

1 hour ago, William Leonard said:

managed to get shaders to work, so took a few pictures of things i've made in spongecraft! 

Hide contents

0zDgPYm.jpg

50x9d4f.jpg

oTbYbqz.jpg

SVnkQBc.jpg

u07H5Ti.jpg

(warning: multiple full HD images!)

i'm using SEUS v11 Ultra btw. that last image is of a new building i made on the outskirts of the International Village - kind of a water treatment plant i think :P

holy

SHIT

DAT SHADER