• Advertisement

OFFICIAL SPONGECRAFT RELEASE

Guest hilaryfan80

curse this stupid old computer! I can't download it because my goddamn piece of shit computer WON'T LET ME UPDATE MY SOFTWARE AGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH

fml

If you wanna know, I have Windows Vista (Home Premuim)

At the bottom it says 

Can somebody help me with this?

If you see an arrow to the right of it, click it, then click keep.

Guest hilaryfan80

Ohhhhhh... Why can't it be on mobile?

This is a huge Minecraft limitation that cannot be helped. The PC/Mac/Linux client of Minecraft is built differently than the Android/iOS versions of Minecraft. They renamed the app to "Minecraft: Pocket Edition" for the very reason of it being completely incompatible with the PC version.

I did hear, however, that the Windows 10 version of Minecraft is compatible with Minecraft: Pocket Edition servers and Xbox servers, and if that's the case and everyone pays for the Windows 10 copy, then I'll convert SpongeCraft into Pocket server for everyone to play on (so Windows 10 and Android/iPhone users can all play together!). This does, unfortunately, exclude Mac users though, so that makes for a troublesome situation since a lot of people on SBC are Mac users.

It's just one big mess that I cannot fix. Mobile users are screwed out of SpongeCraft, and I apologize for that. :l

This is a huge Minecraft limitation that cannot be helped. The PC/Mac/Linux client of Minecraft is built differently than the Android/iOS versions of Minecraft. They renamed the app to "Minecraft: Pocket Edition" for the very reason of it being completely incompatible with the PC version.

I did hear, however, that the Windows 10 version of Minecraft is compatible with Minecraft: Pocket Edition servers and Xbox servers, and if that's the case and everyone pays for the Windows 10 copy, then I'll convert SpongeCraft into Pocket server for everyone to play on (so Windows 10 and Android/iPhone users can all play together!). This does, unfortunately, exclude Mac users though, so that makes for a troublesome situation since a lot of people on SBC are Mac users.

It's just one big mess that I cannot fix. Mobile users are screwed out of SpongeCraft, and I apologize for that. :l

That's ok!