• Advertisement

Total Cartoon Paradise City!

4EverGreen

I'm ready to get back to normalcy, with a much more mellow episode for my back-on-track show, "Total Cartoon Global Cruise!" / Sniz is in the cockpit and says: "Last time on Total Cartoon Global Cruise, before we could even LAND in Brazil, some unexpected events took place! Timmy Turner, STILL on the plane, fell out and landed in a body of water in Brazil, known to locals as the Dividing Lake! Timmy Turner was now back to normal! But it also split him apart from an evil entity, called Anti-Timmy!!!! Lil Deville ALSO fell out of the plane, with Stimpy! They both landed safely, but in a heroic act of love, Lil BRAVELY shielded Stimpy, from being hurt by the falling plane! Stimpy was all right, but Lil Deville had to leave, via med evac. Stimpy was sad, but he totally understood the necessity of this action! Meanwhile, both Skipper and Angelica, had TROUBLE admitting the fact that they made mistakes, through crazy plans that they did NOT at all, think through! While Skipper took responsibility for his actions, he STILL got the shove off the plane! If that wasn't shocking enough, Team Retro FINALLY, faced their first elimination ceremony!!!! Angelica thought she would have VENGEANCE against Suzie for kissing Otto, but it was the Queen of Mean, who faced her THIRD, and FINAL elimination on this show! Quite the show, right Fondue?"

Fondue says: "I should think so! I expect nothing less from us!" Sniz says: "Now, we are down to 44 contestants. Things may be calming down, but we're still going to have an entertaining time! Tonight, it's bright lights, pretty sights, and a WHOLE lot of Team Fights, as one of our teams will once again be faced with an elimination ceremony when all is said and done! Find out where we're going on a tres jolie episode, of Total Cartoon (sings) Global Cruise! I wonder how you say THAT in French?!" / "When I Think of You, In Paris!" / Both Team Adversity and Team Retro, in a REAL act of rarity, have to share normal class. However, Team Retro doesn't seem to bothered by it! Sanjay says: "I guess if we HAD to lose, last episode was the time to do it! We TOTALLY managed to get rid of Angelica Pickles herself! And before the second Performance Review even! Who says miracles aren't possible?!!!" Craig says: "I never have!" Suzie sighs with relief and says: "It's SO good not to have to WORRY about her anymore! Now, we can just focus on the game!" Stimpy says: "I'm still sad Lil had to go, but I feel like I avenged her by helping to get RID of Angelica!" Robot says: "I admit, I never THOUGHT I would live to see the day when ALL of us would be happy to SEE one of our own, gone!!!!" Globitha looks at Reggie, and Globitha says: "Not everyone!"

And Reggie sadly sighs! (Confessional) Zarbon is visible, but Reggie is HIDING behind him, and is the only one speaking! Reggie says: "I didn't WANT to vote anyone off, truly I didn't!!!! I knew Angelica was probably going home anyways, so why do I feel so terrible for sending a throw-away vote Suzie's way? All I DID was vote! Which I HAD to do!" Zarbon asks: "Are you gonna be much longer back there?" Reggie appears and says: "All done! Did you know you have a loose thread on your shirt?" Zarbon says: "OUT!" (End Confessional) Rocko says: "Trust me, I can handle this! Reggie and I, we are tight! Any problem she has, I'm there to help her!" Po says: "That is one loyal wallaby!" Tigress romantically says: "You're pretty loyal yourself!" Rocko goes to Reggie, in order to comfort her. Rocko says: "Look, I know the vote-off the other day wasn't easy. You did what you felt like was the right thing to do! Besides, Suzie doesn't BEAR any grudge to you! Besides, you had a good reason NOT to vote Angelica off! You DID, for a time, consider Angelica to be your friend!" Reggie says: "It's not just the fact that I DID vote Suzie off, that was hard ENOUGH for me to do, but to have our vote-off confessionals, played before us, on LIVE TV! And all we could do was sit and watch it happen! So suffice it to say, I don't feel like my usual, peppy self!"

Marlene sighs and says: "Sad to say, I KNEW it was a POSSIBILITY that Sniz might ONE day play our vote-off confessionals LIVE before our eyes! It was listed RIGHT in the contracts we all signed!" Captain Retro says: "I read it to! But that possibility seemed SO remote, I didn't give it any serious thought! Besides, I was too worried about keeping Timmy Turner safe from Anti-Timmy, and keeping Suzie SAFE from Angelica's wrath! So, my mind was pre-occupied on other matters!" Reggie says: "Even if the possibility WAS listed on the contracts, it feels like a breach of trust! Besides Rocko, I don't know who I can trust anymore!" Stimpy says: "You can TRUST in your alliance! We are ALL here for you thick and thin!" Po says: "We're here for the good times, and the bad!" Tigress says: "We're here for the hard times, and the easy times!" Rocko says: "No matter what happens, you will always be Reggie Rocket first! And whatever unexpected developments come our way, I will ALWAYS be there to help you out!" Reggie Rocket says: "Thank you, for the support!" (Confessional)

Reggie says: "I've already gone through ONE bad experience this season! Now that I know that Taotie and Kaput were the ones who worked to put that emotion manipulating micro-chip on me, I've been careful to keep track of whether I'm feeling like myself or not. I know nobody is allowed to use an item of THAT nature on ANYONE ever again, but I'm still cautious all the same! And now that our confessionals got played BEFORE us and we all saw it, I'm a little on edge right now! I just hope I can do what I can, to mend the fences between Suzie and myself. It's the least I can do for my little incident." / Rocko says: "Believe me, nothing felt better to the majority of us, than getting to VOTE Angelica Pickles off! But for Reggie, it put her in a tough spot! She considered herself a FRIEND to Angelica Pickles, and that was a decision, that didn't come by lightly! It's amazing how strong loyalty can be. Despite all the reasons she could have HAD for wanting to vote off Angelica Pickles, she STILL couldn't do it! Sometimes, friendship can be a powerful thing! And the right thing in your point of view, might not always be the right thing in someone else's point of view! And sometimes, the problem with doing the right thing; is that sometimes, you got to do it by yourself." (End Confessional)

Captain Retro says: "For now, the worst of it is ALL behind us! Instead of losing three, we only HAD to lose one, not counting Lil!" Marlene says: "And it's so strange, that it was Zarbon who told us the truth about what happened to him, and who is the big bad in this game now!" Captain Retro says: "Agreed! Kaput and Taotie DO have a strong bond of unity between each other, but it's held together by lies and deceit. There will come a day, one will betray the other! When that happens, we'll know for sure whether or not Taotie does indeed to be as evil as Zarbon claims he now is, or not!" Spongebob asks: "But we're not going to go EASY on Zarbon, right?!" Norbert says: "He wouldn't expect for us to!" Treeflower says: "Nor should we expect, that he will go easy on us! The team merge is still quite a ways off! It's still too early to expect that we can just COUNT on his help right now! Just because he's no longer as evil as he once was, he is STILL going to try to WIN the whole game!" Daggett says: "Well, statistically speaking, he's not in a good spot right now. Team Retro STILL has a good numbers advantage! We still have a good LEAD going on!" Globitha says: "The KEY word is HAVE!!!!"

Captain Retro says: "And if we want to keep it that way, we will need to stay on our guard! We're strong now, but the last challenge clearly showed ALL of us, just how easy it can be for our union to be broken apart, and that's not even getting into the solo challenge portion of this season! But we'll cross that bridge, once we NEED to cross it! Let's promise each other right now, to play to the best of our abilities. And in the event of another vote-off between the team merge, we vote nobody off with malice! Let's stay friends, first and foremost!" Marlene says: "Agreed! As long as we have each other, we should be all right!"

(Confessional) Captain Retro says: "This game show is clearly exciting me in ways I never thought possible! I knew that by taking my OWN fate into my OWN hands, would make the game MOVE, in a WILDLY unpredictable manner!!!! But still, so much good has ended up coming out of it! We've lost Angelica, Zarbon is KIND of on our side, Otto and Suzie are safe! It is definitely shaping out to be better than what I initially invisioned! Yep, just goes to show that life can be even better than what you prepare for, as long as you're WILLING to accept the possibility!" / Spongebob says: "This season has been chaotic all around. Up before now, I've never felt a real need to express concern over anything HAPPENING to me! I knew it was much TOO early! But seeing Lil med evac'd, and Angelica Pickles eliminated SO soon, just made me realize that it IS possible, however improbable, for what you DON'T expect to happen, to actually happen! I just hope I'll be prepared for any unusual events, once they DO happen!" / Treeflower says: "Now that Angelica is gone, I expect my path through the rest of the game is going to be, by comparison, much easier! I'm not saying it will be a cake-walk, but I do have one LESS thing to worry about, so that's only a bonus for me! I just hope that I don't get side-lined before then!" (End Confessional)

Daggett says: "What could be better? We have proven to be some of the sixteen BEST contestants, to ever be put together on ONE team!!!! And $44.44 million in cold hard cash for first place! I wonder, what would happen if we agreed on a sixteen way split for us if ONE of us won the grand prize money?" Rocko says: "In that event, each of us would receive $2,777,500 in cold hard cash!" Captain Retro says: "That's not a bad idea, spreading the wealth around! Even just $2,777,500 would be MORE than enough to help us get through life, for a good number of years, especially if we invest it right!" Stimpy says: "I like that plan!" Spongebob says: "Than lets make a pact, right now, that if a member of Team Retro WINS the Grand Prize Money, we split it between all of us right here, for $2,777,500 in cold, hard cash!!!!" All of Team Retro says: "Deal!!!!" (Confessional)

Daggett says: "It might not SOUND as exciting as $44.44 million, but this way there's a 16/44, or an 8/22, or a 4/11 chance, that all of us could EACH receive $2,777,500! And that's not even COUNTING the prizes for second, fourth, and fifth place! Even if I only get part of the SPLIT money, it will STILL be more money than I have ever WON in my whole life before!" / Norbert says: "Even my severance pay from last season, is only a fraction of $2,777,500! I hope that one of Team Retro DOES, end up winning the grand prize! Treeflower and I, can live a GOOD life between the two of us! And Daggett and Bunny; they'd get something for all their troubles to! This has got to be the BEST idea in terms of strategizing HISTORY!!!!" / Captain Retro says: "Being someone who had no way of winning the grand prize himself, I'm a big fan of this plan! And the more of us who make it to the team merge, will just mean we will ALL have a better chance of WINNING a good amount of money! Even a 36.33% chance of winning $2,777,500 is better than just a 1/44 chance of winning $44.44 million! This way, the odds are more in our favor! And this way, each of us, in a way, would win, and we would STILL all be friends! This could be the best season EVER!!" / Stimpy happily says: "You hear that Lil?! There's a better than 7/20 chance, that I could win $2,777,500! I'm so happy!"

(End Confessional) Robot says: "Wait a minute, where did Globitha just go?" Suzie says: "I think she said she was going into the cockpit. Something about wanting to see how the plane flies!!!!" Robot worringly says: "FLIES?!!!" / In the cock-pit, Globitha is BUSY messing around, with General Barracuda doing his BEST to ignore (and FAILING to) the antics of Globitha!!!! Globitha says: "Oooh! These are pretty lights! OHHH!!!! What do these buttons do?!!!" General Barracuda says: "HEY!!!! Don't touch that!!!!" Than suddenly, over the intercom, Globitha gruffly says: "This is your captain GLOBITHA speaking!!!! On the right and left outside windows of the plane if you look, you'll see WHAT happens when a PLANE does a SOMERSAULT!!!!" General Barracuda yells: "Give me THAT!!!! You all might want to hold onto something HEAVY!!!!"

And panicking, a bunch of contestants grab onto either Heffer, Monster, Taotie, or Oonski!!!! Over the waters of the Seine in Paris, France, the plane does a PERFECT three turn somersault over the water, just BARELY touching it with the wings, the nose, and the tail, until it makes an unexpected SMOOTH landing on the water of the Seine, just outside the Louvre, with the Eiffel Tower and the Arc De Triomphe in plain sight!!!! With the successful landing, Globitha EJECTS herself out of the plane, lauging victoriously as she lands SAFELY in the Seine River!!!! General Barracuda angrily says: "You SAID we were going to get a STEEL door after that incident with Sway-Sway!!!!" Sniz angrily says: "And YOU said we were landing at the airport!!!!" / The three teams all get out of the plane, no worse for wear. Sniz says: "Okay, I didn't really have time to set up a proper introduction, due to the unexpected water landing, I'll just run through the highlights. Paris, France, home of baguettes and croissants, land where King Louis XIV, Marie Antoinette, and Napoleon Bonaparte once ruled, home of cafe's, country where the native currency used to be Francs, but now it's Euro's, filler, filler, priceless artwork, filler, filler, city of lights, Eiffel Tower, Arc De Triomphe, the Louvre, city of love, mindless filler, priceless, priceless, PRICELESS artwork found in the Louvre!"

Pearl says: "O.M.G.!!!! We're in Paris, FRANCE!!!! They have SO many bonne, that's a fancy French word for good, malls around here! I can TOTALLY update my fall wardrobe while I'm here! And I can think of nobody better to SHARE this experience than the guy I love! The one guy I LOVE spending time with no matter what!!!!" Patrick coughs, knowing that Pearl is speaking about HIM!!!! Pearl says: "Are you SURE you're Patrick? You look slightly different in my head." Stanley says: "Ever since hitting her head, EVERYTHING looks slightly different in her head!" Pearl says: "Oh, it doesn't matter!!!! What matters is that we're here, in the city of love! And you know what I want to do here?!" Patrick says: "Of course! I love--."

Pearl shouts: "SHOPPING! EEEH!!!!" Than Sniz presses her lips closed, and Sniz calmly says: "There's no time for shopping, at least, not right now. What we have to do, is do the NEXT challenge! I know some of our recent challenges have been a little tough as of late, so tonight will be EASY for you! Thanks to the study and care of our most CAREFUL Fairy Godparent Wanda, we have made sure the Louvre would be accessible to us! Furthermore, and far more important, while you will be seeing artwork in the Louvre, it's NOT the real deal!!!! They are carefully made REPLICAS of the real deal! There is no way we're going to RISK accidentally damaging any of the REAL art in there, FAR too expensive!!!! Which is why we're only working with replicas! Speaking of, each team will have to find a replica of a STATUE in this challenge! Well, more specifically, you'll have to find PIECES of the statue, located throughout the Louvre! Than, it will be YOUR job to put the replica of the statue together! To make it more interesting, each team gets a different statue! Team Adversity, you get The Thinker! Team Retro, you get Michaelangelo's Statue of David! Team Sniz is Really, Really, Really, Cool, you get the Venus De Milo! The First and Second teams to finish their statue win immunity! And Second place, gets to determine the fate of the last place team!!!!"

Guano asks: "What do you mean?" Sniz says: "Unlike the USUAL case, the last place team won't be able to determine who gets sent packing. The second place team will decide who gets sent packing! Just remember, they may not vote OFF whoever is the worst in this challenge, they might vote off who was the BEST!!!! So, it will all fall down to the teams themselves, to make sure they don't wind up in last place!!!! I hope you're all prepared to have an educational, entertaining time in the Louvre! And before I forget, there's THIS!!!!" (Beep! Beep! Ba-Beep! Beep! Beep!) Sniz says: "Time for another song, people! Let's have it be a good one, a song WORTHY for the majesty that is Paris, France!" Marlene says: "I believe we've got a good one in mind!"

Genre: Dance (Synthesizer) Pop. Sub-Genre: Janet Jackson. Song: "When I Think of You." Sung by: Cast! / Marlene: "Ooh baby, anytime my world gets crazy, all I have to do, to calm it, is just think of you." Captain Retro: "'Cause when I think of you, baby, nothing else seems to matter!" Otto: "'Cause when I think of you, baby." Suzie: "All I think about is our love!" Robot: "I just get more attached to you when you hold me in your arms, and squeeze me!" Globitha: "And you leave me making me blue." Dog: "'Cause when I think of you, baby." Randolph: "Nothing else seems to matter." Pearl: "'Cause when I think of you, baby." Patrick: "All I think about is our love!" Phoebe and Keswick: "So in love, (So in love), Ooh, (So in love), With you, (So in love), Baby, (So in love), Ooh, (So in love), Hee, (So in love), With you!" Wally: "So in love, so in love." Reggie: "When I think of you, you, you, you, you." Rocko: "When I think of you." Stimpy about Lil: "When I think of you, you, you, you, you." Monster: "When I think of you." Judy: "Bass!" Po: "I'm so in love." Tigress: "I just think of you." Sway-Sway about Jenny Quackles: "If you're not around." Buhdeuce: "Oh!" Cast: "When I think of you!"

Norbert and Treeflower: "So in love, (ooh). So in love, so in love, so in love! (With you!) So in love! (Baby you!) So in love! (Ooh!) So in love, so in love, so in love. (With you!) So in love." Daggett: "Break!" (Instrumental solo) Dib and Zim: "Ooh, ah, ooh, ah, cha, ooh, ooh, ah, ooh, ah, cha, ooh, ah, ooh, ah, ooh, ah, cha, ooh, ooh, ooh, ah, ooh, ah, cha, ooh, ah, chaow! Taotie: "Ah!" Zarbon: "Hahahaha!" Bulma: "Feels so good!" Spongebob about Sandy: "When I think of you!" Heffer: "Yeah-e-yeah!" / And the epic song ends, and the three teams go inside the museum! Sniz says: "They're off to find their statues! But they may find some 'surprises' in the Louvre that they are NOT expecting! Find out what they are, after the break!" / (Commercial Break) / I'll break here and stop for now. Enough said, for now! ;)

It's time for the second part of my latest "Total Cartoon Global Cruise," episode, "When I Think of You, In Paris!" / After the commercials end, the three teams find themselves in the grand center of the museum, but there seem to be four different hallways they can go down. Globitha asks: "Now what? You would THINK they would put up some signs to tell us where the statues are located!" Marlene says: "If they DID, the challenge wouldn't BE as challenging, now would it?" Treeflower says: "Sad to say, that makes total sense!" Globitha asks: "Robot, can't you just use your G.P.S. to find our statue for us?" Robot says: "My G.P.S. can get us THROUGH the Louvre just fine, but I have NO way of knowing where the pieces of our statues would be located! It's total guesswork!" Bulma says: "It's times like these that I wish my Dragon Radar could detect MORE than just...certain objects that AREN'T statue pieces!" Gonard asks: "What are you going on about?" Bulma says: "I don't like to discuss it in the presence of certain, untrustworthy types, not NAMING any names!" Gonard looks at Taotie, Kaput, Oonski, and Zarbon. Gonard says: "I understand your concern!" Captain Retro says: "At least this is a nice place to explore. Just think of all the GREAT art you can SEE here! I mean, we'll only be seeing replicas, but STILL!!!! That's pretty impressive in itself!"

Daggett says: "I agree! And I hope this doesn't jinx anything, but we're not likely to run into anything dangerous while we're exploring the Louvre!" Norbert says: "I sure hope that turns out to be true!" Rocko says: "Well, my natural Austrailian Wallaby sense of direction instincts, says that Team Retro should go to the west to find our statue pieces!" Sanjay says: "One problem, there are two different WAYS you can go west!" Craig says: "That's right! Regular, and north west!" Stimpy says: "Perhaps we should split up! The Power Rangers Retro Force alliance and Reggie will go regular west, the rest of Team Retro will go northwest! We will meet back here in the center, with the pieces of the statue that we find!" Spongebob says: "I like that plan!" Tigress says: "And you two teams better not follow us or try ANYTHING funny! We'll report any unscrupulous activity to Sniz!" Po says: "Tell it like it is, Tigress!" Suzie says: "Let's get going!" And the two different fractions of Team Retro split onto their separate paths! Heffer asks: "So, which way are WE supposed to go?" And before anyone can answer that, Team Adversity and Team S.R.R.R.C. are SURPRISED to see two crates drop through the sky-lights!

Sniz announces: "I almost forgot! Here are your challenge TWISTS!!!!" And out of the crates, pop out Barry the Bear from "The Angry Beavers," and SKOODGE from "Invader Zim!!!!" Zim shouts: "SKOODGE?!!! I can't believe I forgot about you, I thought you were DEAD!!!!" Skoodge sighs and says: "Figures! Everyone ELSE forgets about MY existence, to!" Dib says: "There's STILL another Irken besides YOU, Zim! You're not extinct!" Zim says: "Skoodge is NOT my type! Besides, Skoodge can have that KEEF guy if he wants to, I could NEVER stand Keef myself!" Barry says: "Sorry, guys. But we've been hired to chase after you! SO...grrr!!!!" Guano says: "RUN!!!!" And Team S.R.R.R.C. runs down the northeast hallway, with Barry the Bear quickly following after them, while Team Adversity run down the east hallway. Skoodge nervously says: "Oooh, running! Nobody told me there would be running, with the chasing, and the pursuing, and the racing...curse my SHORT, stubby legs!" And Skoodge makes his best attempt to go after Team Adversity! Meanwhile, Team S.R.R.R.C. is running away from Barry, and Chameleon says: "I don't want to end UP as Bear poo!" Dudley says: "Don't worry, pal! I got your back!!!!"

Dudley stops, and holds up an INVISIBLE and intangible, ball of yarn that ISN'T really there! Dudley gets Barry's attention and says: "See the pretty ball of yarn? Do you like the pretty ball of yarn? Do you want the pretty ball of yarn? ('Throws' the 'ball of yarn') Go GET the ball of yarn!" And Barry chases after the non-existant ball of yarn! Chameleon says: "Good planning!" Dudley says: "Totally works all the TIME on Kitty back home!" Chameleon says: "You're so clever! Always thinking up ways to protect me." Dudley says: "Not just you, I'm also trying to help my team. Of course, if I also get to help you, that's only a BONUS from my perspective!!!!" Chameleon's eyes well up, and he can no longer fight the tears in his eyes! Chameleon sobs and says: "You're so good to me! I don't know what I've ever done without someone like you in my life! But you actually make my life mean something to me! For the first time, I have someone else I care for! I know you're a dog, I know I'm...well, a chameleon! But inside, we both share a common goal! Even though you're FAR too GOOD for someone as ugly as I am, it still doesn't change this feeling I've been developing toward you! For the first time in my life...I found someone!"

Chameleon stops, and starts singing: "I never thought my life could be, anything but catastrophe. But suddenly I begin to see, a bit of good luck for me. Cause I've got a golden ticket! I've got a golden twinkle in my eye! I never had a chance to shine, never a happy song to sing, but suddenly half the world is mine, and what an amazing thing! Cause I've got a Golden Ticket! It's YOU, Dudley! I've got a golden sun up, in the sky! I never thought I'd see the day, when I would face the world to say..." Dudley joins in and starts singing: "Good morning! Look at the sun!" Chameleon: "I never thought that I would be, slap in the lap of luxury, cause I'd have said..." Dudley: "It couldn't be done!" Chameleon: "But it can be done!!!! Hee-hee, ha-ha! Here I go! Watch my speed!!!! I never dreamed that I could climb over the moon in ecstasy. But nevertheless, it's there that I'm shortly about to be!" Dudley and Chameleon: "Cause I've got a Golden Ticket! I've got a golden chance to make my way! And with a Golden Ticket its a Golden Day!" Keswick adds: "With help from me!" Chameleon: "Good morning! Look at the sun! Yes I'd have said, it couldn't be done! But it CAN be done! I NEVER dreamed that I would climb, over the moon in ecstasy. But nevertheless, it's there that I'm shortly about to be!" Dudley and Chameleon: "Cause I've got a Golden Ticket! I've got a golden chance to make my way! And with a Golden Ticket its a golden DAY!!!!!"

The song ends, and Harvey says: "I like a good sing-along as much as the next bird, but perhaps we should focus on finishing this challenge first, before thinking about what we would like out of life!" Chameleon blushes in embarrassment and says: "Sorry! This is just the happiest I've ever been in my LIFE!" Dudley correctively says: "The happiest you have EVER been in your life so FAR!!!!" Chameleon's eyes light up with a bright idea!!!! Chameleon says: "Light bulb!!!! I've got a WONDERFUL idea! How about, if a member of the TUFF alliance makes it all the way to first place, we split the grand prize money four ways! Dudley, Keswick, Kitty, and myself, we would EACH get $11.11 million in cold hard cash!!!!" Keswick says: "Wow! That's a BRILLIANT idea!" Chameleon says: "And it's the perfect way for my buddies, Keswick and Dudley, to avenge Kitty! Of course, if one of us is only able to make it to FIFTH place, we could STILL split the fifth place prize so the four of us would each get $10 million in cold hard cash!" Dudley happily says: "That sounds like a plan, Chameleon! I...I think you're so WONDERFUL to think up of something so wonderful! Chameleon, I, I...!!!!" And unable to contain himself any longer, Dudley decides to TAKE a chance, and plants a kiss on Chameleon!!!!

Not expecting such a POSITIVE reception to his idea, Chameleon LITERALLY turns into a rocket and says: "To quote Mad Dog Hoek, BOOM-BOOM!!!!" And Chameleon BLASTS off into the sky and explodes! He falls down to the ground unharmed, but his suit is COMPLETELY in tatters from the explosion, and Chameleon unclothed! Chameleon says: "Oh no! I forgot to put the safety on! My changing suit is RUINED!!!!" Dudley says: "Don't you see? You never NEEDED the changing suit to be my friend. I...love you, just the way you are!" Chameleon asks: "Really, really?" Dudley says: "Really, really!" And Dudley hugs Chameleon, into something that's grown into something FAR more than friendship!!!! (Confessional)

Dudley says: "I don't know! Something inside of me just clicked! It's just...I was so SICK and tired of seeing Chameleon not getting the respect and love he deserved, let alone wanted! I thought I only wanted to be friends at first, but I can't fight my feelings anymore! True, Chameleon is no fair princess in disguise, but I could never forgive myself, to not be there for Chameleon! He's putting his heart out there for me! He really HAS changed! I mean, I kissed him, because I needed to know for myself! Did I LOVE him, I mean, TRULY love him?! I looked inside myself, and found the answer was, yes! I don't CARE what anyone at TUFF thinks; I don't CARE what anyone at TUFF says! What do THEY know about this love anyway?! And if they DON'T like it, they can go on the Internet and complain, like anyone ELSE can! At least this wasn't an overnight decision, and I really HAVE developed this relationship for quite a while! I just hope Kitty won't be too upset about this. Truthfully, I have no idea how she'll take it. I hope she understands." / Chameleon, still unclothed, says: "I may not have my changing suit anymore, but now that Dudley loves me, I don't need it anymore! I no longer need to change my identity! Dudley excepts me for who I am, scales and all! Dreams DO come true! I have a soul-mate! This IS the best day of my life to DATE!"

(End Confessional) Sway-Sway says: "I'm really happy for you two. I hope the two of you can make your dreams come true!" Buhdeuce says: "Because nothing is better than achieving the dream you want!" Harvey says: "I agree! Now, let's find us some statue pieces and put them together!" Monster says: "You're pretty smart for an eight year old!" Harvey says: "I'm just trying to apply myself!" Monster says: "You're definitely doing a good job so far!" (Confessional)

Keswick says: "WOW!!!! I would've been the LAST guy who would've predicted a Dudley and Chameleon hook-up! But if Dudley is going to be with Chameleon, maybe that means I can get together with Kitty! It WOULD be a more realistic hook-up situation for me! Phoebe is nice, but I need to think about my hook-up possibilities logically! I need to be in a relationship that can realistically work. Kitty and I could work, we already do it at T.U.F.F., we can be together in life, to! I'm not a field agent, so I would never be in any danger! Besides, even if Kitty IS busy, I'm willing to take care of kids...if we HAVE any! Just throwing the possibility out there!" / Sway-Sway says: "The Breadmaker can make the dreams of bread lovers come true! But nothing is more special than two people finding love with each other! That's a REAL dream come true!" / Buhdeuce says: "I guess if Dudley can hook up with Chameleon, maybe Jenny Quackles WILL get together with Sway-Sway! I mean, I have just been proven to the truth that stranger things CAN happen!" / Harvey says: "If I'm going to make it far in the game, it's imperative that my voice gets heard! I mean, I'm not going to be one of those guys who feels the NEED to hog the camera! But if I have a valid suggestion that can help us out, I'm going to make it! I want to be USEFUL to my team!" (End Confessional)

The action switches to Team Retro, the contestants who aren't IN the "Power Rangers Retro Force" alliance! Spongebob says: "This is strange, but this feels like the most SIGNIFICANT action I've seen so far this season!" Treeflower says: "In no small part because it IS!!!!" Spongebob strangely asks: "EXSCUSE me?!!!" Treeflower sighs and says: "Sorry, it's the mood swings of my pregnancy talking! I'm starting to feel moody!" Norbert says: "It's only natural, you're about three months in by now, right?" Treeflower says: "Yes!" Daggett asks: "You aren't feeling sick YET, are you?!" Treeflower says: "Of course, not! I wouldn't be here if I didn't think I could handle it! But I do promise to both of you, if I feel like I can no longer compete to the best of my abilities, I'll leave the rest of the game to you two!" Norbert romantically says: "And we'll both support you, no matter what!" Daggett says: "That's right! We're a beaver family, forever!" (Confessional)

Spongebob says: "Honestly, I just feel SO sidelined this season! I mean, I know it's partially because there is such a HUGE cast in contention this season! But even so, it seems that these camera fairies are ignoring me on purpose! They don't even THINK I can bE interesting on my own! I can TOTALLY be interesting on my own! I just need a REAL chance!" / Treeflower sighs and says: "I don't know if I'll be able to continue for much longer, but I have a desire to TRY and compete! I mean, this already IS, technically, the furthest I have ever GOTTEN in a season of competition! I've been rigged out and voted off, but it's going to sound pretty lame if I have to volunteerily remove myself from the game, if I can't hold my breakfast in! That hasn't happened yet, and I hope it will stay that way! Best case scenario? I think I MIGHT be able to make it to the Final Four. Worst case scenario? I'd have to rely on Norbert and Daggett to do it for me! Still feels strange to say that, but Daggett is actually more relevant to Team Retro than even Spongebob right now! And it seems that Norbert and Daggett have gotten the kinks of their brotherly bond all worked out between them! They might be able to go far together! I hope they do, especially if I can't!" / Norbert says: "I'm already proud of Treeflower, maybe more than she could possibly know! I just want her to be okay."

(End Confessional) Robot says: "Wait a minute! I think we HAVE something here, on the pedestals!" Suzie looks and says: "You're fight! Statue pieces, and they all HAVE the Team Retro emblem on them! They must be ours!" Globitha says: "But there aren't enough pieces here for a full statue! We're missing the head and the base!" Sanjay says: "Maybe the rest of Team Retro will find it!" Craig says: "I sure hope they do!" Treeflower says: "Well, those who are able to, grab a piece and take it back to the center of the Louvre." Daggett says: "And let's hope that the rest of our team isn't too long with getting the rest of our statue!" (Confessional) Treeflower says: "The Statue of David IS pretty impressive; but not as impressive as my Norbie!" / Norbert says: "I totally PWN the Statue of David, where it REALLY counts!" / Daggett says: "Wow! My brother and I are both superior to the Statue of David! I'd tell you how that is, but that would get a little awkward, for Norbert and Treeflower! The important thing is, I'm just glad that I'm able to do well in THIS season!" (End Confessional)

The "Power Rangers Retro Force" alliance and Reggie Rocket, are continuing to look around the hallways of the Louvre, hoping to find any statue pieces! Reggie says: "There are so MANY pieces of great artwork here! Even if they ARE only replicas!" Stimpy says: "You could easily spend DAYS marveling at all the wonderful pieces in here!" Tigress says: "If we COULD, I'm sure we would!" Po says: "However, we can't! We got a challenge to finish!" Rocko looks ahead and says: "And I think we're about to! Look ahead!" The alliance looks ahead, and behind steel bars, they see both the head, and the base of the Statue of David! Marlene says: "The major keys to the puzzle!" Captain Retro asks: "But how do we get it, WITHOUT resorting to sheer brute strength? That just sounds tacky and unrefined to me." Rocko reads a sign and says: "In order to open up the key to finishing this challenge, dance and sing to the beat of the song listed here, on the dance-pad provided, and the key will unlock the key puzzle pieces!" The alliance looks down, and they see a dance pad. Stimpy says: "It's a two person job! Whatever the song, it's a duet!" Rocko says: "Reggie, I would be honored if you would have this dance with me!" Reggie excitedly asks: "REALLY?!!!" Marlene asks: "What do you think, Captain Retro?"

Captain Retro says: "I think it's a good idea. Besides, I'm no GOOD at this type of game! Truthfully speaking, it's one of the very FEW types of games I'm NOT good at!" Marlene says: "It's all yours!" Reggie says: "Than let's do it, together!" / Genre: R&B. Sub-Genre: Dance Pop. Song: "Escapade!" Sung by: Rocko and Reggie! (Instrumental opening) Reggie: "As I was walking by, saw you standing there with a smile!" Rocko: "Looking shy, you caught my eye, thought you'd want to hang for a while!" Reggie: "Well I'd like to be with you." Rocko: "And you know it's Friday to!" Reggie: "I hope you can find the time this weekend to relax and unwind! My mind's tired, I've worked so hard all week! (All week!)" Rocko: "Cashed my check, I'm ready to go! I promise you, I'll show you such a good time! Come on baby, let's get away! Let's save our troubles for another day! Come go with me, we've got it made! Let me take you on an escapade!" Reggie: "On an escapade, let's go! Escapade." Rocko: "We'll have a good time." Reggie: "Escapade." Rocko: "Leave your worries behind." Reggie: "Escapade." Rocko: "Where you can be mine." Reggie: "Escapade." Rocko: "An escapade."

Reggie: "So don't hold back, just have a good time. Yeah, yeah!" Rocko: "We'll make the rules up as we go along." Reggie: "And break them all if we're not having fun!" Rocko: "Come on baby, let's get away. Let's save our troubles for another day. Come go with me, we've got it made! Let me take you on an escapade!" Reggie: "On an escapade! Come on baby, let's get away! Let's save our troubles for another day. Come go with me, we've got it made! Let me take you on an escapade! Let's go!" Rocko: "It's really happening!" Reggie: "Come on! Escapade." Rocko: "We'll have a good time." Reggie: "Escapade." Rocko: "Leave your worries behind." Reggie: "Escapade." Rocko: "Where you can be mine." Reggie: "Escapade." Rocko: "An escapade!" Reggie: "My mind's tired, my mind's tired; I've worked so..." Rocko: "Worked so hard all week!" Reggie: "I just got paid, we've got it made, we're ready to go."

Rocko: "I promise you, I'll show you such a good time! Come on baby, let's get away!" Reggie: "Get away!" Rocko: "Let's save our troubles for another day!" Reggie: "Another day!" Rocko: "Come go with me, we've got it made!" Reggie: "We've got it made!" Rocko: "Let me take you on an escapade!" Reggie: "On an escapade!" Rocko: "Come on baby, let's get away. Let's save our troubles for another day! Come go with me, we've got it made! Let me take you on an escapade!" Reggie: "Let's go!" Rocko: "Come on baby, let's get away. Let's save our troubles for another day. Come go with me, we've got it made! Let me take you on an escapade." Reggie: "On an escapade, baby!" / And as the song ends, the steel bars retract into the floor, meaning that Reggie and Rocko have stepped on all the correct dance steps! Captain Retro says: "You did it!" Rocko blushes and says: "No big deal! But I couldn't have done it without my Reggie!" Reggie blushes back and asks: "You really mean it?" Rocko says: "Of course I do! You're a big part of the reason of why I enjoy life so much!" Reggie romantically says: "In that case, maybe we should do something SPECIAL tonight! Would you like that?!!!" Rocko chuckles and says: "Oh, you know I do!" Reggie: "Good! Now lets get our final puzzle pieces and FINISH this challenge!" /

Team Sniz is Really, Really, Really, Cool, is standing behind a laser maze! Behind the laser maze, rest all the separated pieces of the Venus De Milo! Taotie says: "Awesome! We've found our statue!" Heffer says: "Not awesome! It's behind so MANY potentially deadly lasers!" Kaput incredulously says: "LASERS?!!! Those aren't lasers!!!! They're barely suit dryers on MY world!!!!" Oonski sarcastically asks: "Would you like to try it out for yourself?!!!" Kaput seriously says: "I'm not into smelling like burnt toast!" Monster says: "Well, somebody's got to do it!" Zarbon says: "Exactly! Therefore, I volunteer the BEAUTIFUL Bulma to do it!" Bulma shocked, asks: "ME?!!!" Zarbon leans to her and says: "Statistically speaking, women who willingly put themselves in danger, have a better chance of making it to the final three!" Dudley gets another imaginary ball of yarn ready, and Dudley says: "Nothing bad will happen to you! So get it done! I don't think my imaginary ball of yarn trick is going to work (throws the imaginary ball of yarn) a second time!" Gonard says: "Oooh! A ball! I'll get it!" Bulma sighs and says: "If it will help me get to the Final three! So I just take my arm like this, and reach it forward like--YIKES!!!!" And Bulma jumps backwards as a laser shoots through one of the sleeves on her shirt, BARELY missing her arm!!!!

Sniz says: "WOW!!!! Looks like the action on Team Sniz is Really, Really, Really, Cool, just got really, really, really HOT!!!! Do you know what I mean, General Barracuda?!!!" General Barracuda doesn't say anything. Sniz asks: "Too obvious?" General Barracuda lifts his right arm, and moves his right hand slightly to the left and right, as General Barracuda says: "Eeeh." Sniz says: "We'll be right back!" (Commercial Break) / I'll break here and stop for now. Enough said, for now! ;)

BRING BACK SKIPPER 2015!

PENGUIN'S TIME TO SHINE  :norton:

Well, don't blame ME!!!!  o.o Blame the guy who wouldn't APPROVE of a Skipper x Julien relationship!!!!  :rolleyes: But, I MAY be able to bring Skipper back later, once the contestant field has narrowed down some more, so keep your fingers crossed. :ph34r: In the meantime, it's time for me to get back to the third and final part of my latest "Total Cartoon Global Cruise" episode, "When I Think of You, In Paris!" /

After the commercial break ends, Team Adversity has been finding their time of finding their different statue pieces, quite easily!!!! Guano says: "Isn't this AMAZING?!!! These pieces have been left out in the open no problem, we haven't seen a smidgen of Skoodge, and we have a tight team! Isn't it amazing, King Julien?!!!" But King Julien won't say a WORD to them! Stanley asks: "What's WRONG, King Julien? You're usually yakking everyone's EARS off about the crazy way that you think culture works in foreign countries or something like that, but you've barely said a WORD in this entire episode! What's up with you?" King Julien angrily says: "What's up with ME?!!! Do you REALLY want to know?!!! You voted off the love of my LIFE in the last episode, that's what's up with ME!!!! Did you THINK I wouldn't feel HURT by such a grave INJUSTICE?!!! Just because I am a KING, doesn't mean that I can't have my FEELINGS hurt! Strong kings also cry! (Sobs) Strong kings...also cry. I had never loved a penguin more than I love Skipper! And just when I think I have found the land of milk and honey, where Skipper and I would be happy forever more, you ALL take him away from me!!!!" Super Chum says: "He was responsible for making our team LOSE last time! What else were we supposed to do? Vote someone ELSE off?!!!"

King Julien bitterly says: "You could've at least THOUGHT about it!" Dib says: "Didn't you even HEAR what Skipper said? He only MARRIED you in order to make Marlene jealous! Doesn't that mean ANYTHING to you?!!!" King Julien says: "It WOULD, if Skipper's crazy plan had actually worked! But it didn't, and I think he actually does love me, and you didn't even give it a CHANCE! Not even Zim, when you and Dib, of ALL guys out there, should KNOW better than to judge!!!!" Zim says: "I don't even have a snappy come-back for that one. He's got us there." Randolph says: "Some of us DID support you! I MARRIED the two of you!" Dog says: "I was best man, dog that is!" King Julien says: "I'll be happy if you can FIX it!!!!" Patrick asks: "How are we supposed to do that?" Pearl says: "We can't turn back time!" Wally says: "Even I don't have the technology capable, and I'm a Rocket Monkey! That's still considered a deus ex machina for us!" King Julien asks: "A WHAT?!!!" Wally says: "A convenient plot excuse, pulled out of somebody's butt, in order to explain away or INSTANTLY solve a problem that is going on in life! It's Latin, I think!" Phoebe says: "All we did was VOTE!!!! Which, we HAD to do! What we did was perfectly legal!!!!"

King Julien cries: "I just can't BELIEVE you meanies!!!! You didn't even give US a CHANCE!!!!" Sniz walks in and says: "Hi, I'm Sniz Brokowski, the host of Total Cartoon Global Cruise. Do you people know there's a CHALLENGE going on?!!!" Pearl says: "King Julien is upset because we voted Skipper off!" Sniz says: "Wow! I don't care! And did you KNOW that you are ALL supposed to be FINISHING that challenge, like right NOW?!!!" Otto says: "We don't know how to make things all right with King Julien! Do you?" Sniz says: "Nope! And I STILL don't care!!!!" (Beep! Beep! Ba-Beep! Beep! Beep!) Sniz pushes his communicator and says: "Fondue!!!!" Fondue announces: "Sorry! I accidentally sat on the master beeper! Sniz says: "That's okay! I mean, this show IS an hour long, we could USE another song to pad out the time! And I WANT there to be singing from King Julien, or he can JOIN Skipper!!!!" Guano says: "PLEASE!!!! King Julien is CRYING!!!! He's not going to..." King Julien stops and says: "I'll SING, for SNIZ!!!!" /

Genre: Classical Music. Sub-Genre: French Music. Song: "Oui, My Friends." / Sung by: Julien, Phoebe, Zim, Heffer, and Bulma. / (During this sequence, King Julien SOMEHOW goes through a lot of classic painting replicas and interacts with them.)

Julien: "I love Paris in the springtime! Je t'aime Paris in the fall!" Phoebe: "That's great, Julien! Keep going!" Julien: "It's the city of love in the summer! But now, it's just a bummer! 'Cause...you guys broke my heart and chewed it up and spit it out and then, stepped on it and threw it down a sewer and called it names and then laughed! Oui, my friends! You must never trust your team! Oui, my friends! They will treat always smash your dream! Oui, my friends! They will-! Aww...break your heart and chew it up and spit it out and step on it and throw it down a sewer and call it names, and then laugh!" Phoebe: "Wait up, Julien!" Heffer: "Oui, my friend! You are going to make it through!" Bulma: "Um, non, my friend. That thing just burned off my shoe. YIKES!!!!" (A laser burns off a piece of Bulma's hair) Julien: "Oui, my friends! All I did was love Skipper true!" Zim: "Phoebe! What are you doing?!" Phoebe: "I'm trying!" Julien: "Oui, my friends! Now, I'm stuck telling you...if you fall in love with a penguin in a zoo, and then audition to get in his movies and show, and then you audition again, and you finally get on his movies and shows, and be nice to him and do nothing but kiss-up, you will still- (Goes into a can-can sequence) Oui, end up in Paris! Oui, feeling disparaisse! And Phoebe won't even take me outside!!!!" Zim: "All he wants to do is go outside?! Do it, Phoebe!" /

The song ends and Phoebe says: "All right! He wouldn't TELL me before! Walk this way, my King!" Phoebe offers Julien her hand, but Julien won't take it, preferring to walk in solitude. / Bulma FINALLY gets back with all the pieces of statue, her wardrobe looking not THAT worse for the wear! Zarbon says: "Wow! Bulma, you got MAD laser dodging skills! I'm impressed! Are you SURE that you're NOT a member of the Ginyu Force?!" Bulma says: "I don't know. Captain Ginyu DID temporarily inhabit my body once, maybe I absorbed some skills from him! It wouldn't be the FIRST time something strange has happened to me!" Taotie says: "You two can play history catch-up later! Right now, Team Sniz is Really, Really, Really, Cool, has got a challenge to finish!" Than Taotie stops and asks: "SERIOUSLY, Harvey; you couldn't think up of a BETTER name than this?!!!" Harvey says: "I was just stating a TRUTH to Sniz, and it seemed like a good idea at the time! Give me a BREAK!!!! I'm only eight, you know!" Oonski derisively says: "And Bulma's OLD enough to be your mother!" Bulma incredulously shouts: "I'm only 27!!!! I'm not old enough to be HARVEY'S mother!!!! Besides, I wouldn't want to be, no offense to YOU, Harvey, but I didn't lay an egg or carry HIM around in my womb for nine months! I've got an image to keep besides!"

Gonard asks: "What image is that?" Bulma says: "Being hands down, the prettiest, and SMARTEST person on the face of this Earth!!!!" Monster looks at her seriously and asks: "Who told you THAT?!!!" (Flash-back) Keswick gets up to Bulma, and he says: "You are hands DOWN the prettiest and SMARTEST woman on the face of this EARTH!!!!" (End flash-back) Bulma adds: "But not in those exact words!" (Flashback) Keswick says: "In THOSE exact words!" (End flash-back) Dudley says: "That's not important right now!" Chameleon says: "That's right! What IS important is us getting our pieces to the center of the museum, and finishing this challenge!" Keswick says: "And I would certainly like that!" Heffer says: "And there's no time like the present, in which to do it!" Zarbon says: "Agreed! The team that dominates challenges together, stays together!" (Confessional)

Harvey says: "Just because I'm young, doesn't give these guys a LEGITIMATE excuse to question my thinking process! I'm just trying to do the best with what I know! Besides, I'm learning more as I go along, especially from here! Who knew that Leonardo, Donatello, Michaelangelo, and Raphael WEREN'T just the names of famous Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, they were ALSO the names of famous Renaissance artists!!!!" / Bulma says: "If I EVER have a child, he is going to grow up to be a nice, hot, young warrior with abs to DIE for, a fighting skill like no one else, and obviously, my brains and beauty! But who can I marry to have a son like THAT?!!! Vegeta?!!! That sounds CRAZY!!!! But...think of how JEALOUS it would make Yamcha! Not to mention, I'd be married to one of the STRONGEST men in the universe! He may have a temper, but I won't take ANY flack from him, believe you me!" / Zarbon says: "When I still worked for Freeza, I always told him that one of our BIGGEST problems, was the fact that he didn't HAVE any female warriors helping to work for him! Freeza might not have a strong, positive opinion about women, but I do! I've got a girlfriend waiting back home! I hope I do well, for her!" (End Confessional)

The action shifts to outside, it is evening at night-time, at Phoebe is treating King Julien to a fancy French Dinner, on an outside table, at a fancy French Cafe! Phoebe says: "Here we are!!!! Paris, France! At a fancy French cafe, serving fancy French cuisine, with ALL of your FAVORITE foods! Okay, they're Skipper's favorites, but I've seen you eat these OFF Skipper's PLATE before!!!!" Phoebe opens a bottle of Martinelli's Apple Cider, but the cork ACCIDENTALLY bounces off of King Julien's face! King Julien says: "It's no fun. You're only being nice to me because you HAVE to, and you don't want me to get upset!" Phoebe says: "That much IS true...but...oh; how am I supposed to FIX this?!!!" Gordon Quid walks up to them and says: "I am your waiter for tonight. Is there anything else I can get for you?" Phoebe sighs and says: "Just keep the bread-sticks coming." / Team Retro finally re-unite, and Spongebob says: "All right! We've got all of our statue pieces! Now we just got to put it together!" Team S.R.R.R.C. get into the central, grand room of the Louvre, and Kaput says: "Isn't it great?! We've got ALL of our statue pieces!" Taotie says: "Now we just got to put it together!" Oonski says: "Let's just put it down here!"

Team Retro, and Team Sniz is Really, Really, Really, Cool; BOTH end up dumping their STATUE pieces together at the same time!!!! Suzie gasps and says: "You JERKS!!!! You did THAT on purpose!!!!" Sniz says: "OOH! That's going to cost THOSE two teams some time, which gives Team Adversity the chance to catch up!!!!" Most of Team Adversity arrive in the central, grand room of the Louvre, except for Julien, Phoebe, and Patrick! Wally says: "We're here!" Otto asks: "I thought Phoebe and Julien would be BACK by now! And where is Patrick?!!!" Stanley says: "We still need the HEAD for the Thinker, remember? Patrick said he would get it for us, while we put the rest of the statue together!" Guano says: "And unlike the OTHER two teams, who have to play sculpture piece bingo with THEIR statues, we have a clear SHOT of finishing this statue in time!" Zim says: "Let's just hope that nothing BAD happens to our statue before then!!!!" / Meanwhile Patrick is holding the head of The Thinker, and is running away from Skoodge, who has FINALLY remembered that he has a jet-pack, and is firing his laser gun at Patrick!

Skoodge pathetically says: "Stop sir! Please stop! Kindly stop with the dodging, and the avoiding, and the swerving, and the turning, and making me go MISSING my shots at you, please stop!!!!" Patrick says: "I sure hope the competing teams are having a much harder time than I am!" / Meanwhile, the two other teams BOTH finish a statue, but they notice something is off! Captain Retro says: "This isn't how the Statue of David is supposed to look." Marlene says: "You're right. We don't have enough limbs! The arms are missing!" Zarbon says: "I don't think the Venus De Mio is supposed ot have THAT many arms!" Taotie says: "It might have ORIGINALLY!" Kaput says: "But not anymore!" While the two teams regroup, Team Adversity is almost DONE with The Thinker! Pearl says: "It's so GREAT! We're totally going to win this!" Zim says: "If Patrick gets back with our head in time!" Patrick shouts: "I'm almost HERE!!!!" But since Patrick has to HOLD the head, he can't SEE that he's about to trip over a TINY potted tree!!!! Stanley says: "Watch out for THAT--!!" And Patrick TRIPS, flying right INTO the replica of The Thinker, completely BREAKING it apart, as Stanley futily finishes: "OOH, TREE!!!!"

Meanwhile, Team Retro finishes FIRST with their replica of the Statue of David, with Team Sniz is Really, Really, Really, Cool, close behind, when they finish second with their replica of the Venus De Milo! Patrick realizes he STILL has the head of The Thinker replica intact! Patrick says: "It's okay! I SAVED the head!!!!" Globitha comes up, grabs the head and says: "Whoo-HOO!!!!" And she SMASHES the head into the ground, and breaks it ALL into pieces! Globitha says: "Touch-down! We Won! High-five!!!!" Patrick shouts: "NOOO!!!!" Sniz says: "And just like that, Team Retro is BACK to winning first place, while Team I Remain Totally and Absolutely Cool, finishes close behind in second! Team Adversity, it's sad to say, but you have finished in last, which means there will be an elimination ceremony tonight!" Meanwhile, Phoebe walks back in with Julien, but Julien is STILL crying! Zim asks: "I THOUGHT you were FIXING it!" Phoebe says: "I tried! Nothing is working!!!!" Julien keeps crying and Phoebe finally yells: "Put a SOCK in it!!!!" And Julien finally stops! Phoebe says: "Okay, today has been TERRIBLE!!!! I HATE today; do you want to know WHY? Besides the fact we just lost? It's the fact that you're not your usual peppy, entertaining self, being funny with the way you talk, and all the stories you have to share about Maurice, Mort, and all those awesome penguins! Those things, while you talk about them a LOT, are annoying, but you do it with a sense of enthusiasm that we've gotten used to. What we're NOT used to is all this crying and moping around! Look, I'm SORRY we voted off Skipper! Or at least, I'm sorry! I'd bring him BACK if I could! But for now, I'd just like for things to go back to the way they were before! I would like things to be they used to be." And Julien happily hugs her and he says: "Shut up! Shut UP!!!! You had me at 'SOCK!!!!'"

(Confessional) King Julien says: "Look, I was REALLY depressed about not having Skipper around, okay? I got all moody and I couldn't think straight! But Phoebe, she didn't give up on me! She showed me there IS still a reason to compete in this game! A reason, that I can avenge Skipper! I mean, I just got to believe that I can do it! If not for my sake, then for Skipper's! I don't want to be the crying, whiny, bratty, attention seeking King I usually am. I want to be a good King, okay?" / Phoebe says: "It looks like I'm finally doing something RIGHT around here! I was bound to sooner or later, but this really bodes well for my chances this season! I'm shining in a way I was never able to on season one! This could work out really well for me!" (End Confessional) Zim asks: "Why do we have to BOTHER having a vote-off?! We're going to vote off Patrick!" Sniz says: "But you CAN'T, remember? The second place team has the priviledge of voting someone off tonight! So, Team Sniz is Really, Really, Really, Cool, you get the priviledge of voting someone from Team Adversity off! You get to decide right here, right now, who it is! I await your results!!!!"

(Confessional) Kaput snickers as he says: "Don't worry, Patrick! I'm keeping my WORD to you!" (He stamps Pearl's pass-port). Kaput says: "But you probably WON'T like who we're voting for!" / Taotie laughs malevolently as he stamps Pearl's pass-port. Taotie says: "Your dreams are about to be CRUSHED, fool! CRUSHED!!!!" / Oonski stamps Pearl's pass-port and says: "This is no place for a fair lady such as yourself. I'm getting you out of any further danger!" / Keswick stamps Pearl's pass-port and says: "Statistically speaking, you just don't fit into my plans. I'm sorry!" / Bulma stamps Pearl's pass-port and says: "Sorry! There's only room for ONE hot female on the plane, and it's GOING to be ME!!!!" / Gonard stamps Pearl's pass-port and says: "I'm only voting you off, because I think Patrick and I could be great friends once the team merge hits! I'm just thinking ahead logically!" / Buhdeuce stamps Patrick's pass-port and says: "You're too accident-prone to keep around! You got to go!" / Sway-Sway sighs and stamps Patrick's pass-port. Sway-Sway says: "It may not be the best move for my team, but Jenny Quackles might not forgive me if I didn't at least TRY to vote off an idiot!" / Harvey says: "I think Patrick would be more understanding, about me having to do what I'm about to do." And Harvey stamps Patrick's pass-port. Harvey says: "It's nothing personal, okay?" / Zarbon stamps Pearl's pass-port says: "You're expendable to the bigger picture in this game. So...OFF you go!" / Heffer stamps Pearl's pass-port and says: "A girl THAT big has GOT to have a healthy appetite! This way, there will be more food for me!" / Monster eyes his choices, than stamps Zim's pass-port! Monster says: "You're the only guy who's even REMOTELY a bad guy on the team!" / Dudley stamps Zim's pass-port and says: "Bad guys finish last!" / Chameleon stamps Zim's pass-port and says: "As a good guy now, I HAVE to vote you off!" (End Confessional)

Sniz says: "Team Adversity, the votes have been cast! There are 14 contestants, but only 13 bags of popcorn. When I call your name, you will receive a bag of popcorn. If you do not receive a bag of popcorn, you will have to take the Drop of Shame tonight, all right? Super Chum! King Julien, Wally, Stanley, Guano, Dib, Randolph, Dog, Phoebe, Judy, Otto, Patrick!" And Patrick gasps in surprise that Kaput kept his word to him, but looks worriedly at Pearl, as she and Zim are the ONLY two contestants left! Sniz says: "Contestants, one bag of popcorn left! And it goes to...ZIM!!!!" Pearl gasps in shock: "I can't believe it! I thought I was doing so well!" Taotie says: "Exactly! We are doing best for what is OUR team, not yours! You'll be packing your bags, tonight!!!!" And Patrick, angry, frustrated, and sad about what has happened; Patrick can only shout: "NOOO!!!!!!!!!" / That night, as the plane is flying in the sky, Patrick says: "This is all MY fault! I NEVER should've made that deal with Kaput! I never would've agreed to it if I knew he was intending to vote YOU off!!!!" Pearl says: "That's not your fault, Patrick. And it's not your fault that we lost the challenge either. You just had an accident, everyone has them. That's no reason to vote you off." Patrick says: "Thank you Pearl. At the very least, I DID get to hang out with the super-hot lady that I married for about five episodes! Take THAT, Nat Patterson!!!!" Pearl says: "I'll see you at the finale!!!!" And they share a romantic kiss together, as Pearl grabs her parachute, and opens the plane door. Pearl says: "BYE!!!!" And Pearl drops out of sight, as she is briefly seen opening her parachute, and floating down to safety! / Sniz says: "That's one more contestant down, but 43 STILL left to go! Our journeys our global, the skies the limit, and we could wind up ANYWHERE!!!! Find out where, on the next episode of Total Cartoon Global Cruise!" /

Episode Notes: With four different songs featured, three part of the challenge, and one done on a whim of the moment, this episode (so far) marks the most amount of songs EVER sung in one episode of "Total Cartoon Global Cruise!" The episode title, also CONTAINS one of the songs featured in this episode, in the title. The song being: "When I Think of You." Other songs include: "Escapade, I've Got a Golden Ticket," and "Oui, My Friends." Team Retro gets back to winning challenges in this episode, while Team Adversity loses their second challenge in a row. Dudley and Chameleon hook up together in this episode, even though Chameleon's shape-shifting suit is accidentally blown up into pieces! This marks the first time this season that another team has been responsible for voting off a contestant on the losing team. In this case, Team Sniz is Really, Really, Really, Cool, votes off Pearl on Team Adversity!

Personal Notes: Up until now, it hasn't been EASY for me to write for all the characters that I have in this season! I really wanted "Total Cartoon Global Cruise" to be different in a way that my other two seasons weren't. I wanted it to be deeper, more meaningful, more exciting, and more in-depth! I wanted it to cover MORE of the Nickelodeon cartoon universe than any "Total Cartoon" season before it!" One of the problems I have learned this season, is that while I am personally a fan of singing popular songs, other people are not. I can accept that. Another thing I have learned, is why a person should NEVER try to tackle biting off more than one can chew! Up until now, I have found out just WHY it is such a BAD idea to try to cram two SEASONS worth of plot and characters (my version of "Total Drama World Tour" and "Total Drama Revenge of the Island") into just ONE season worth of plot, even IF my season is LONGER than BOTH of those two seasons put together! But this has been a good learning process for me, and I think my series, as a whole, is going to run a whole lot smoother now. / That's my episode idea for today!  :D Enough said, true believers! ;)

Well, don't blame ME!!!!  o.o Blame the guy who wouldn't APPROVE of a Skipper x Julien relationship!!!!  :rolleyes:

Clearly you didn't read what I said (shocker) so I'll say it again.

I didn't approve of forcing them into a relationship and then marriage after barely even being a couple in one episode.  Not my fault that you wrote it that poorly.  The idea of the two of them being a couple would have worked if you developed the relationship properly.

It's time to rev the action back up for another brand new episode of "Total Cartoon Global Cruise!" I hope you are ready! / Sniz is in the cock-pit and says: "Last time on Total Cartoon Global Cruise, with the number of contestants down to a more manageable 44, things promised to get a little bit more mellow in the quest for $44.44 million! But, some contestants figured out a BRILLIANT plan, to spread the wealth around! All of the remaining members of Team Retro promised each other an even 16 way split of $2,777,500 if one of them won the game, while Chameleon came up with the BRILLIANT idea for the TUFF alliance, Dudley, Keswick, Chameleon, and even the eliminated Kitty, a four way split of either $11.11 million for a first place win, or $10 million a piece for a fifth place win. But first, the three teams, Team Retro, Team Adversity, and Team Sniz is Really, Really, Really, Cool; had to hunt for statue pieces in the historic museum of Paris, France, called the Louvre! While Team Retro had an easy time getting their pieces, with a good dance-off strategy, Team Sniz is Really, Really, Really, Cool, had to have Bulma DODGE some hot lasers in order to get THEIR statue pieces!"

General Barracuda says: "But Team Adversity didn't have much luck at all!" Sniz says: "That's right! King Julien RAISED a stink about the elimination of Skipper! And it was up to Phoebe, to figure out SOME way, of bringing King Julien back down to a calm level! While Phoebe was successful, Patrick wasn't! Patrick tripped over a small, potted tree, and SMASHED Team Adversity's statue to pieces! Unfortunately, Team Adversity could NOT determine who got sent off THAT time, it was Team Sniz is Really, Really, Really, Cool, who had the dubious distinction, of voting off Pearl; much to Patrick's dismay! Now we are down to 43 contestants! We're leaving France behind, and we're about to get spicy, with a little something we like to call, the Mark Twain flavored episode! Because we will be going to Missouri for our next challenge! And you WON'T want to miss it, on another BRILLIANT episode of Total Cartoon (sings) Global Cruise!" General Barracuda asks: "Have you EVER thought about taking up singing professionally?" Sniz says: "Sometimes!" / "Would I Lie to You, in Missouri?!" /

Team Retro is back in first place, and they are loving it! Robot says: "This is awesome! Back in first place! You know, before I entered this show, I would've NEVER been able to win THIS often, let alone so consistently, but it's working for me!" Sanjay says: "Well, you have a good team in place!" Craig says: "Namely, us!" Globitha says: "One thing is for sure, both Team Adversity, and Team S.R.R.R.C. WISH they had a team unity HALF as good as ours!" Treeflower says: "The main thing that bugs me, is that Team S.R.R.R.C. won't have Team Adversity to pick on forever!" Daggett asks: "What do you mean, Treeflower?!" Treeflower says: "I'm thinking logically! Team Adversity has only 13 contestants left! How long is it going to be before that Team is going to be considered to SMALL to remain a team, especially if Team Adversity keeps losing in last place, like they are apt to do? And even IF I don't get sidelined by my pregnancy, forcing a drop in Team Retro's numbers, Team Retro will probably STILL have a number's advantage in the event that Team Adversity's numbers ever DO get that small! If that's the case, it wouldn't be surpising to see Team S.R.R.R.C. get ALL of Team Adversity's remaining members! Than the two reamining teams would be on even ground! And Team S.R.R.R.C. would focus ALL their fire on us!"

Norbert says: "First off, that's ASSUMING the current pattern remains the same! We have no way of knowing if it WILL, or not! But you do bring up a good point. In all liklihood, we can't rely on the safety that there's always going to be three teams. It may get cut down to two. I don't know if that IS going to happen or not, but in either case, it's not like we have any control over that! What we DO have control over, is how we react to such an occurrence!" Suzie asks: "What do you think, Captain Retro? Any ideas on where we're headed?" Captain Retro says: "It's strange. My chakras are all in alignment, but...there seems to be an anomaly, on this plane. It's not Timmy, and it's not Anti-Timmy; the latter would surely have faded by now. But, someone else seems to have some sort of power within them. It's BLOCKING my ability to read auras, or see the multiple different futures that await us! Someone is DELIBERATELY trying to mislead everyone into thinking that they are something else! Something...I can't recognize, but it SEEMS to be someone familiar, if only I could--WAIT!!!!" Marlene asks: "What is it?!!!" Captain Retro says: "It shouldn't be POSSIBLE! Why would HE follow me here?!!!" Stimpy asks: "Who's he?!!!" Captain Retro says: "An old rival of mine, he's disguising himself as another contestant, but it's ALL an elaborate disguise!"

Reggie asks: "Are you sure about this?" Captain Retro asks: "Have I ever been WRONG when it's important?!!!" Tigress says: "Well, tell us what you know." Captain Retro says: "Unfortunately, even in MY dimension, we still have our share of detractors and people, who have nothing better to do than to go around and MESS with other people's dimensions on purpose, even when they have no right to DO that! Unlike me, everything that I've done, I've done in order to preserve the balance of good and evil in this dimension! I've come here to protect that balance, but recently, SOMEONE has allowed some dimensional time-shifting to take place, SOMEONE allowed OUTSIDERS to come into this dimension, and exploit it WITHOUT permission of the dimensional guardians!" Po asks: "What are dimensional guardians?" Captain Retro says: "Long story short, they are the 4 supreme officers, who oversee any unusual dimensional disturbance. And if they detect any, they send someone like me, to correct it! But this rival of mine, he ALWAYS takes a different view from ME, on PURPOSE!!!! And the trouble is, he never HAS the same name or identity TWICE!!!! He's basically a MORE competant version of Chameleon in my dimension!"

Spongebob asks: "Can you stop him?" Captain Retro says: "The problem is, it seems that his powers are designed to make it DIFFICULT for me to use MY powers to my optimum efficiency! It's possible HE was the one who threw me off during that Lone Pine challenge, the one who allowed that confusing body swap experience to take place, and even the one who convinced Skipper that it was a GOOD idea to just marry King Julien without any time to really THINK about it!" Marlene says: "You know, in retrospect, now that I think about it, there's one part of King Julien's story that doesn't add up for me." Spongebob asks: "What are you talking about?" Marlene says: "Official Justice of the Peace, over the Internet?!!! How flimsy of a reason is that?! Besides, when it comes to being King Julien, he makes up a LOT of crazy rules in his mind, and he expects that they are automatically law! The trouble is, if he didn't REALLY use the computer, and just made up a rule in his mind to get something that he wanted, it may not BE recognized by International law!" Stimpy asks: "So are you saying it's possible that Skipper and Julien aren't LEGALLY married?!!!" Marlene says: "It wouldn't be the FIRST time King Julien did something UTTERLY stupid!"

Rocko says: "And on a whim, I might add! If you're going to start a relationship, you shouldn't just JUMP into it!" Captain Retro says: "The strangest part is, this isn't the first time, I've crossed paths with my rival. And the most frustrating part is, no matter how often we meet, despite all the chaos and confusion he leaves in his wake, he will NEVER admit to ANYONE, least of all to me, that he is the one in the wrong!" Po asks: "Any leads as to who it might be?" Captain Retro says: "He wouldn't disguise himself as someone evil. That would be too obvious. He MUST have disguised himself as someone good, but has hidden on one of the other teams, to try to keep himself hidden from me! My rival has been TRYING to send me a lot of FALSE Aura readings, to confuse and confound my thoughts! But, I have one advantage over him in that department!" Tigress asks: "What's that?" Captain Retro says: "My rival may be able to create FALSE Aura readings, but he doesn't KNOW how to match up false Auras, with what a person's Aura is actually SUPPOSED to feel like! For the most part, I can tell when a contestant is genuinely happy, sad, mad, bad, confused, hurt, angry, disgusted, or fearful." Suzie says: "If Angelica was here, she'd say something sarcastic about how you just described the movie Inside Out!"

Captain Retro says: "It doesn't make my observation any less relevant! The major point is, you should be aware of people who seem to be trying too HARD to be your friend! They might have an ulterior motive in mind! But that actually rules out the ACTUAL Chameleon you know, his Aura is definitely for real. I no longer sense any malice coming from him! Beyond that, I can't tell who's dangerous yet! I will continue to do my best though. Until then, proceed with caution!" (Confessional) Treeflower says: "Oh MAN!!!! As if the NORMAL game wasn't hard enough, now we have to deal with one of Captain Retro's rivals?! An evil pretender, who thinks he knows what's right for everyone, or how people THINK?! He has no idea what Captain Retro thinks like; he probably doesn't even KNOW Captain Retro at ALL! Certainly not like us, Captain Retro has been straight with us 100%! This could complicate my game plan significantly if I'm not careful! I do NOT need this right now!" / Norbert says: "This is one of the reasons why I admire Treeflower so much! She always thinks about the game logically! Plus, she's proving to be very useful to us this season! I just wonder how long she can hold out, before her pregnancy sidelines her. I can see now why Sandy Cheeks chose to sit this season out!" /

Rocko says: "Relationships that start in a rush, much like Britney Spears first marriage, OR Nicholas Cage's marriage to Lisa Marie Presley, they NEVER last long! They always burn out MUCH too fast! However, I want to have hope Skipper and King Julien can persevere, even if both of them HAVE made mistakes in starting this relationship!" / Captain Retro says: "Now that I think about it, the fact that Guano KNEW I had super-powers, and even ASKED who his team should vote off first, just seems all too strange to me! Could Guano actually be my rival in disguise?! I won't jump to any conclusions yet, but that's the best lead I've got so far! Besides, it DOES make perfect sense; none of us even KNOW what Guano is supposed to be! Even HE supposedly doesn't know, but I don't really believe that! But, I'm going to need some kind of proof if I'm going to PROVE my theory!!!!" (End Confessional) In normal class, Guano is looking suspiciously at the remaining members of Team Adversity, and he really doesn't like what he sees! Guano says: "You know what I've NOTICED?!!! If you wanted to design a REALLY sucking team, you couldn't design one that sucks as much as this one does! I mean, what kind of team LOSES six WHOLE contestants before the second Performance Review?! And that's not even TAKING into account the next THREE challenges!"

Judy says: "Mellow the harshness. Hate makes waste! It will do no good to fester in the negativity that has plagued our team! Our best course of action is to move FORWARD from this, and see what we can learn!" Super Chum says: "Well, we know that we can't trust RATS, we learned THAT for sure!" Stanley says: "And we know curses aren't real, and even Timmy's mutation wasn't his own fault!" Phoebe says: "One thing's for sure, things have not been going the way they SHOULD be for our team!" Dib sarcastically says: "Even Otto hasn't been much help in helping to slow our declining numbers down, and he's like, one of the best ATHLETES in the game!" Otto says: "I need a team that's as good as I am! Can I help it if most of you aren't?!" Zim says: "Watch your MOUTH, Rocket boy! I outlasted YOU last season!" Otto seriously says: "Technically, YOU didn't! You were a late-comer, and not IN it for the whole game!" Patrick says: "The only equivalent we have is King Julien, and the only thing he can be blamed of, is being a victim of Skipper's crazy plan!" King Julien says: "Skipper might have been crazy, but he was MY crazy!!!! I had no idea he gained the thought of wanting to be hitched with me!" Guano thinks about it and says: "You're RIGHT!!!! It's almost LIKE someone FED him that idea of going into something without really thinking about it!"

(Flashback) Skipper goes up to Guano, and Skipper says: "Guano, I want to make Marlene jealous! I need to do something SO outrageous, she'll want to dump Captain Retro IMMEDIATELY and come running back to me! Got any ideas?!!!" Guano shrugs his shoulders and says: "I'm a good guy! I couldn't genuinely say, but if I HAD to come up with a BRILLIANT idea to sabotage--I mean, MAKE Marlene jealous, I'd fall in love with an attractive guy you AND Marlene both know, and instantly marry him WITHOUT thinking about it! And if he says something crazy, don't think about it EITHER!!!! Just go along with the crazy plan! It will TOTALLY work! Trust me!!!!" Skipper gets that scheming look in his eye and says: "Guano, I like the way you think!" (End Flashback) Guano says: "I guess we'll NEVER know how Skipper ever came up with THAT completely crazy idea!"

(Confessional) Guano says: "My team is losing all the time, and I'm growing sick of it! Look at me, I don't even know what I'm supposed to be, and nobody even takes me SERIOUSLY!!!! Least of all, Captain Retro!!!! He thinks HE'S so hot?!!! He MAKES me SICK!!!! I'm GLAD I allowed THAT outsider to come in the other day, and exploit THIS show without permission from the four guardians; they NEEDED to be taken down a NOTCH!!!! I WILL be taken seriously, and NOTHING will STOP me!" / Otto says: "I agreed to come back with a better attitude, and a better ability to sing. I came back on the understanding, that the action was going to be awesome, and I would do well! So far, I've done well for myself, but my team has been...less than successful in supporting me! I wouldn't be surprised if I outlasted all of them!" / King Julien looks around and nervously says: "I hope NOBODY finds out that I made up the whole Justice of the Peace story, because I really WANTED Skipper to get together with me!!!! GASP!!!! Why did I just admit THAT?!!! There's something about this Confessional that just makes me want to...confess stuff!" (End Confessional)

Sniz is in the cock-pit, he looks out the window and says: "You picked another great location for our next challenge, General Barracuda!" General Barracuda asks: "Don't I always?" Sniz picks up the intercom, and talks over it. Sniz announces: "Attention contestants, we are flying over the state of Missouri, home state of Mark Twain, name-sake of the Missouri River, and state where the Mississippi River runs through it! Our challenge will take place in this state today, we'll be landing in Branson, Missouri, home-town of Mark Twain himself! And don't worry, the challenge will be more like the GOOD Tom Sawyer, and LESS like the controversial Huckleberry Finn!!!!" Captain Retro says: "This might be a good time to find out who my disguised rival might be." Marlene asks: "What makes you think that?" Captain Retro says: "The character of Tom Sawyer, in the book named after him, was a notorious liar, and good at telling tall-tales! The thing about Tom Sawyer is, it doesn't take long for people to figure out that he's lying! And when he does tell the truth, most people don't believe him, because he's lied so much!" Stimpy asks: "So what information does that give us?"

Captain Retro says: "Since my ability to see multiple futures is being blocked, my instinct tells me that part of this upcoming challenge, will be to figure out who's lying, and who's telling the truth!" Rocko says: "That's very clever! You know how to use your brain, that's for sure!" Captain Retro says: "And I'll probably be able to ask questions! And unless I miss my guess, I'll be able to ask questions that the other teams will have to answer TRUTHFULLY! Or we will find out that they are LYING!" Tigress says: "I think it's a good plan! Let's go for it!" Captain Retro says: "Don't let your guard down! Remember, if someone asks you to tell the truth, you tell it! No matter how humiliating you THINK it is, it's better to come out in the open and admit it, than RISK being found out that you're LYING, and having the lie exposed anyways!" Treeflower groans and says: "Figures! They found a way to bring the TRUTH games to the table for an ACTUAL challenge THIS season!" (Confessional)

Captain Retro says: "I take a lot of time to read good books! Books expand my expertise of knowledge, and they always help me know more, than what I did before! Plus, I highly doubt MY rival even KNOWS Mark Twain books like I do! I'm well-versed in knowing such things, about the great author originally known as Samuel Clemens! Like Halley's Comet, I will shine BRIGHTLY this challenge!" / Rocko says: "Up until now, I have felt as though there has been a lack of karma being served to where it has needed to go to! But nobody evades karma forever! It's time for the truth to be found out, a liar to be exposed, and justice to be served!" / Treeflower says: "I've learned from my experience last season, but that STILL doesn't mean that what I have to do is going to BE any easier! Heaven knows what the other teams are going to ask me, and I'll have to answer HONESTLY!!!!" I just HOPE that my pregnancy mood swings don't get in the way!" (End Confessional) The plane lands in Branson, Missouri, and Sniz prepares the teams for the challenges ahead. Sniz says: "Now, I know what you're thinking, but today is not going to be the prediction fest you think it WILL be!" Heffer asks: "Have I ever said that it WAS?" Sniz says: "Not you personally, but apparently, I've been getting a lot of flack from critics, they think the show has become too predictable, so I was thinking, why not raise the STAKES a little?!!! That will shake things up!" Taotie rolls his eyes and says: "Here it comes! More complaints from people living in the Valley of Peace! I can NEVER get a good night's sleep no matter how hard I try!" Zarbon incredulously asks: "Who cares about YOU?! You're a villain!" Oonski says: "Really? Taotie is HARDLY villainous here! If anybody is villainous, it's whoever let's happen all of these mind-numbing mistakes slip by without any oversight!"

Sniz says: "That would be Fondue." Fondue comes out and asks: "What is it now?" Sniz says: "People now a days, just don't seem to get satire. Making fun of other people, playing practical tricks, nobody can take a simple JOKE anymore! I want to make people LAUGH, not enrage people! So, I'm going to make this episode interesting! Instead of having the elimination be at the end, it will be at the very first PART of this episode! And I think everyone will agree with me, that this will solve a long, nagging question that's been on the back of EVERYONE'S minds!" Guano incredulously asks: "Who is Captain Retro?!" Sniz rolls his eyes and says: "Trust me. Nobody is asking that! Besides, I don't think people really care, making snap judgments without taking the time to find out what this show is all about! I'm trying to do something deep here! No one seems to appreciate the time and nuance it takes to create something truly deep. Well, I'll tell you what is deep, love! But love is a double-edged sword. It can cut both ways, if that love is made under false pretenses!" King Julien asks: "What do you mean?" Sniz asks: "Have you completely forgotten that we're filming EVERYTHING that happens, all the time?! General Barracuda!!!!" General Barracuda walks out and says: "Yes?" Sniz says: "Disciplinary action, if you will." General Barracuda walks up to  King Julien, and SLAPS him in the face!" King Julien asks: "What was THAT for?!!!" General Barracuda yells: "You told Skipper a LIE pal, you said you were a justice of the PEACE!!!!" King Julien says: "Isn't the word of a king ENOUGH anymore?!" General Barracuda says: "Don't worry, you're not the ONLY one getting grilled here!" Sniz gets an excited look in his eyes and says: "Time for the twist!" And a crate drops from the sky, and who should pop OUT of the crate, except for a certain penguin, known as Skipper?!"

Skipper comes out and says: "I thought I was ELIMINATED from this show's cast roll." Sniz says: "You were, but I've recently discovered, that it might have been due to FALSE pretenses!" Skipper asks: "What do you mean?" Sniz says: "It's time for conflict resolution, Total Cartoon Global Cruise style! And that includes a SONG!!!!" Guano incredulously asks: "Haven't we had ENOUGH of those?!!!" Sniz asks: "Oh, I'm sorry! Is this YOUR show?!!! Oh wait, it's NOT! It's MY show! That means, I get to have as MANY songs in it as I want! And what better way to show my love for songs and challenges, than telling EVERYONE what the upcoming challenge is going to be all about?!" (Beep! Beep! Ba-Beep! Beep! Beep!) Sniz says: "Time for a popular song! Let's see how many people get thrown for a loop with THIS great song!!!!"

Genre: Dance Pop. Sub-Genre: The Eurythmics. Song: "Would I Lie to You?" Sung by: Cast! / Would I Lie To You? / Captain Retro: "Would I lie to you? Would I lie to you honey? Oh no, no, NO!" Stimpy: "Now would I say something that wasn't true?" Reggie: "I'm asking you sugar, would I lie to you?" Marlene: "My friends, know what's in store." Otto: "I won't be here anymore! Dib: "I've packed my bags." Zim: "I've cleaned the floor." Judy: "Watch me walking." Kaput: "Walking out the door!" Tigress: "Believe me, I'll make it, make it!" Spongebob: "Believe me, I'll make it, make it!" Po: "Would I lie to you?" Rocko: "Would I lie to you honey?" Treeflower: "Now honey, would I lie?" Norbert: "Now would I say something that wasn't true?" Bulma: "I'm asking you sugar, would I lie to you?" Zarbon: "Tell you straight, no intervention. To your face, no deception." Taotie: "You're the biggest fake, that much is true!" King Julien: "Had all I can take!" Skipper: "Now I'm leaving you!" (The word "You" reverberates as motorcycle engines rev up!) Sanjay: "Ooh! Ahh! Hey! Ahhh!" Craig: "Believe me, I'll make it, make it!" Buhdeuce: "Oh yes I will! A-ha!" Sway-Sway: "Believe me, I'll make it, make it! Make it, make it, make it!" Phoebe: "Would I lie to you?" Dudley: "I'll make it, make it!" Keswick: "Would I lie to you honey?" Chameleon: "Now would I say something that wasn't true?" Super Chum: "I'm asking you sugar, would I lie, lie, lie, lie?" (Instrumental solo) Oonski: "Ooh, yeah!" Wally: "Would I lie to you?" Suzie: "Would I lie to you honey?" Robot: "Now would I say something that wasn't true?" Globitha: "I'm asking you sugar, would I lie to you?" Harvey: "My friends, know what's in store. I won't be here, anymore." Heffer: "I've packed my bags." Monster: "I've cleaned the floor." Daggett: "Watch me walking. Walking out the door! Believe me, I'll make it, make it!" Gonard: "Believe me, I'll make it, make it!"
Sniz: "Would I lie to you?" General Barracuda: "Would I lie to you?" / And the epic song ends. /

Sniz says: "With THAT out of the way, and without a moment to spare, it's finally time to put an END to this non-sense! We'll do it, AFTER this commercial break!" (Commercial break) I'll break here and stop for now! Enough said!

I'll just save this episode the time and effort and just expose myself as "the rival". Gasp, spoiler alert. Not really.

Get over it. You ask for constructive criticism and I shared my thoughts maturely. It's YOU who is handling this like an immature child instead of taking it and trying to improve your writing. I'm honestly laughing at all your snide jabs at me because they are written so horribly and you assume I'm not educated and that I am a constant liar who deserves karma biting him back. Wow, that's "harsh". The only reason I keep sharing my thoughts is because you keep asking for input.

The way you handle criticism is some of the worst I've ever seen. I seriously hope you don't handle criticism that way in real life because if you do, I honestly feel sorry for you man.

• Like 8

Not to be RUDE, but I totally AGREE with Clappy. I hate it when ROMANCES develop out of nowhere--it's trite and frankly ANNOYING. There is so much MORE to character development than romance and you could have made that a freindship... what HAPPENED to being friends? Also, Clappy is literally GOD.. why would you insult him so IMMATURELY like that in your fic. You do not TOUCH my Clappbro and not feel the wrath of my LLAMA army. And before you YELL at me for making snide jabs, I'm only HIGHLIGHTING what you just did in this latest CHAPTER. 

• Like 7

I don't know what this is about, but I just wanna say that if you're on the Internet, you are going to be criticized. Tough shit. Grow a thick skin and take the punches and stop being so pissy about it. Okay. If you can't do that, please take a break and relax and come back when you're in a better mood.

• Like 3

Not to be RUDE, but I totally AGREE with Clappy. I hate it when ROMANCES develop out of nowhere--it's trite and frankly ANNOYING. There is so much MORE to character development than romance and you could have made that a freindship... what HAPPENED to being friends? Also, Clappy is literally GOD.. why would you insult him so IMMATURELY like that in your fic. You do not TOUCH my Clappbro and not feel the wrath of my LLAMA army. And before you YELL at me for making snide jabs, I'm only HIGHLIGHTING what you just did in this latest CHAPTER.

ALL HAIL CLAPPY
  • Like 1

I don't know what this is about, but I just wanna say that if you're on the Internet, you are going to be criticized. Tough shit. Grow a thick skin and take the punches and stop being so pissy about it. Okay. If you can't do that, please take a break and relax and come back when you're in a better mood.

This is very off topic but the tone of this post is completely opposite to the tone of your signature and for some reason this is cracking me up. XDD

Sorry, dude. It's my turn.

I'll admit, I haven't even read this season yet, and I have admittedly parodied some of the story's gimmicks just recently in UWS, (like the whole randomly capitalized words thing. The key word is parodied, so I wasn't really ridiculing your spin-off. Don't sue me.) but how you're handling criticism from Clappy is starting become a big load. All I can say is that you just need to lighten up. I can really see much how important this spin-off is to you and how you spend so much time to write this. I can see that you at least try, but what's important now is that you need to be able to take criticism. It's not like people around you are calling you a bad writer, they want some things from this season to be fixed or executed properly. Similarly, Clappy gave UWS some constructive criticism and even ranked it lower than your spin-off in his one list before you were making so much progress. Did I turn against him while I continued writing for Season 3? I absolutely did not, but I was very much willing to try and take his advice.

What I can also say is no one's perfect, no one's asking for perfection, and don't lose your motivation with writing this spin-off. Constantly putting it out against Clappy because he's not impressed with your spin-off so far is not helping with taking criticism and/or making improvements, 'cause he's still trying to give you constructive criticism in the end.

• Like 4

I just want to say for the record, that I am totally able to take criticism constructively, I have a much thicker skin than I think, and I was TRYING to do a satire! Don't make predictions before I've even FINISHED with the story, it's NOT who you think it is! Not only will you ALL be surprised, you may be BLINDSIDED by what a good satire can do in the right hands! I'm ready to put all this non-sense behind me, and handle this in a way that will satisfy everyone! It's time for the second, and final part of my latest "Total Cartoon Global Cruise" episode, "Would I Lie to You, In Missouri?" / After the commercials end, the three teams are all looking at three equal portions of seating platforms, but they are all raised above the Mississippi River! Rocko asks: "What's this get-up?" Sniz says: "The answer to ALL our problems! In Mark Twain's day, they wouldn't have been able to detect for sure, who was lying, or who was telling the truth. This, is a sure-fire solution to get everything straightened out! And more importantly, it's fair!" Fondue rolls his eyes and asks: "I know that I'm probably going to regret asking this, but HOW, is it FAIR?!" Sniz says: "It's very simple, lies will affect the WHOLE team, but the truth will SPARE them!"

Captain Retro says: "I can live with that!" Sniz says: "You will notice that all three teams have a 15 seat section. Each team will have to answer 15 questions, and answer them truthfully. If you TRY to answer with a lie, your WHOLE team will take a dip in the Mississippi River! But tell the truth, and while you will be humiliated, the truth will allow your team to get a point! Whichever team gets the MOST points by the end of this portion of the challenge, will have an advantage, in the challenge that will determine the reward winner for this episode! And just as a warning, whichever contestant tells the MOST lies in this episode, will be automatically eliminated, and replaced with Skipper! That means no elimination ceremony! Do not pass go, do not collect $44.44 million!" Marlene says: "Sounds exciting! We get to eliminate someone in the first portion of this challenge for a change!" Stimpy says: "Just remember, tell the truth!" Sniz says: "Team Retro, since you have 16 contestants, one of you will have to sit the challenge out." Team Retro groups together, and Treeflower says: "I volunteer to sit this one out, but only because I'm pregnant, and I don't want to put my body through any unnecessary stress." Sniz says: "Good call!" /

The three teams are all seated in their seating platforms, prepared for the grilling quiz! Sniz says: "The first question is for Team Retro. Who nearly lost their LIFE last year, and had to have 55 pounds worth of fluid removed from their body, because of a mutant gene?!!!" Captain Retro buzzes in and says: "I did! I didn't learn until very recently, that I inherited my gene from both sides of the family. But I'm more careful about what I eat now, and I will NEVER get that unhealthy ever again!" Sniz says: "Correct! Team Retro gains a point!" Marlene gasps in shock and says: "Did you REALLY, almost lose your LIFE last year?!!!" Captain Retro says: "According to my mom, I did. That's why I once said you only live once, TWICE if you're lucky!" Norbert says: "That makes sense!" Daggett says: "I have a lot more sympathy for you!" Sniz says: "This question is for Team Adversity, which contestant SECRETLY knows Old Man Jenkins, more than they would like to admit?!" Stanley buzzes in and says: "I do. Because of Old Man Jenkins elderly age, he has a hard time cleaning himself, so once a day, I come over to give him a sponge bath, because I want Old Man Jenkins to be happy." Sniz says: "While that IS the truth, you are NOT the contestant we were referring to! So..." (DUNK!!!!) And Team Adversity gasps in shock as they plunged both IN and OUT of the Mississippi!

Sniz says: "Next time, the contestant who KNOWS what I'm referring to, should be the one to buzz in with the answer! Team named after me, which contestant was once unintentionally HUMILIATED in front of a whole town, by being SEEN in his bandage underwear?!" Taotie sighs and buzzes in! Taotie says: "Me. Po did it to me, big surprise!" Po says: "I apologized for that accident about a dozen TIMES already!" Taotie says: "Still doesn't make it any less HUMILIATING!!!!" Sniz says: "Your team gets a point! Team Adversity needs to catch up! Team Retro, which contestant gave ME the brilliant idea to feature SONGS in every episode?!" Captain Retro buzzes in and says: "That would be me. I sent the idea to you via e-mail about four months before the show started. I thought it would be really interesting to see contestants sing popular songs. I never thought we would enter the possible time-line were so many people would take offense by that idea! It's...sometimes hard for me to realize that just because I personally like something, doesn't mean that OTHER people will like it!" Sniz says: "Another point for Team Retro! Team Adversity, which contestant is secretly JEALOUS of the amount of screen-time Patrick gets, and wants to receive MORE of the type of fame that Patrick gets?!!!"

Team Adversity looks at each other intensely, but nobody's moving! Otto says: "Somebody BETTER buzz in before time runs out!!!!" Stanley impulsively pushes his buzzer again and says: "While I know that I would LIKE to get the amount of screen-time that Patrick gets, I don't think that I'm JEALOUS of Patrick's fame. I'm proud of what Patrick has accomplished, and I hope that he can keep up his good character come-back that he seems to be enjoying recently!" Sniz says: "Once again, technically the truth, but you are STILL not the contestant we were referring to! So..." (DUNK!!!!) And Team Adversity once again gets shocked by the chilling cold water of the Mississippi! Guano angrily says: "I'm getting TIRED of that!" Zim says: "Well, if YOU know something the rest of us DON'T, maybe you should speak up!" Sniz says: "Two errors, not good for YOU Team Adversity! Team S.R.R.R.C., which contestant REALLY wishes they were Orlando Bloom?!" Zarbon buzzes in, sighs and says: "That would be me. Even by MY standards, Orlando Bloom is the EPITOME of male beauty on this world! I might be a prince, but he would be a KING on my planet! I can't compete with that!" Sniz says: "Correct! Another point for your team!" /

A montage of questions are seen getting answered, or not answered! Sniz asks: "Who didn't ACTUALLY appear in a spin-off with his name IN it?!" Stimpy answers: "Me! That KNOCK-OFF actor looks and sounds nothing LIKE me!" / Sniz asks: "Who is actually OLDER, than the age they CLAIM to be?!" Guano buzzes in, and Sniz asks: "Well?" Guano says: "I buzzed in! Don't I get a POINT?!!!" Sniz says: "Sorry, we need a VERBAL answer to the question! So..." (DUNK!!!!) / Sniz asks: "Who once made the erroneous mistake of trying to wine, dine, and 69 his potential love interest?" Sway-Sway says: "That was me, I was young, and in love, and I was stupid!" / Sniz asks: "Who REALLY wishes they were Nicole Sullivan?!" Marlene says: "Me! I just love her natural beauty and witty comedy!" / Sniz asks: "Which contestant is actually, short, green, and really bitter about not receiving more screen-time?" Zim answers: "Obviously me! I mean, my show only lasted ONE actual season on Nickelodeon!" Sniz says: "Technically true, but you are NOT the contestant we were referring to! So..." (DUNK!!!!) / Sniz asks: "Who thinks that farts are a GOOD sense of humor, because F.Y.I., they're not?!" Buhdeuce groans and says: "That's me! I only do it because if I don't, I don't get PAID the same amount of money Sway-Sway gets!" /

Sniz asks: "Who secretly thinks his older brother is attractive?!!!" Daggett sighs and says: "Me! I mean, if your older brother looked THAT good, wouldn't YOU think he was attractive?!" / Sniz asks: "Which contestant works for somebody that they wish they DIDN'T work for?" Phoebe says: "Me, I work for Helga, and I wish I didn't have to!" Sniz says: "Technically true, but you are NOT the contestant we were referring to! So..." (DUNK!!!!) / Sniz asks: "Who really wishes they were Sean Schemmel?!" Gonard says: "Me! He gets all the GOOD acting gigs in anime voice broadcasting!" / Sniz asks: "Who has a undeclared, professed love of being a chubby chaser?!!!" Tigress sighs and says: "Me! Po has such a nice, soft, fluffy belly! I like sleeping on his belly as a pillow!" / The montage ends, and Sniz says: "I can't believe it! Team Retro so far has six points, Team named after me has five points, while Team Adversity has YET to score! Team Adversity, you do realize that unless you START scoring soon, you won't be able to catch up to the other teams!" Dog says: "We know! So ask a question that will be answered TRUTHFULLY!" Sniz says: "I think THIS question might determine EVERYTHING!!!!"

Sniz asks: "Team Adversity, which contestant isn't really NAMED Guano?!!!" Guano buzzes in and says: "Finally! I catch a BREAK!!!! There is no WAY I would name myself GUANO!!!! I'd be named something else cooler!" Sniz says: "We need MORE, out with it!" And Guano sweats nervously, as Otto says: "You better tell us what your NAME really is, or I'll NEVER forgive you!" Wally says: "Tell the truth! We HAVE to catch up!" Dog says: "Just tell the truth!" Guano sighs and says: "My real name isn't Guano. It's..." Guano unexpectedly pulls a MASK off his face, and reveals an old, green elderly fish, who is nobody else BESIDES Old Man Jenkins himself!!!! Old Man Jenkins says: "Old Man Jenkins!" Captain Retro says: "YOU?!!! You're NOBODY!!!! Not Clappy, not Steel Sponge, nobody! You don't even have a BEEF against me!" Old Man Jenkins says: "I just wanted a little attention! You seem to be drawing fire from everybody else, why not send some MY way for a change?!!!" Captain Retro says: "I didn't even WANT to involve you in this! I wanted to participate in a NICE, challenge, without people CONSTANTLY yelling and screaming at me from MY dimension, but apparently, I guess that was too MUCH to ask for!"

Randolph says: "So, YOU'RE the one who's constantly LIED throughout this whole challenge?!!!" Patrick says: "Not telling the truth, and letting everyone ELSE take the fall, did you think we wouldn't take it PERSONALLY?!!!" Sniz says: "That's not the only lies Old Man Jenkins has told you! It was actually HIS idea to eliminate Timmy Turner first, so Taotie and Kaput could catch him, and turn him into a zombie, as a metaphor for how much the show of The Fairly Oddparents has declined in quality!" Captain Retro says: "SERIOUSLY; nobody KNOWS what a metaphor IS anymore?!!!" Sniz says: "It was also Old Man Jenkin's idea, to give SKIPPER the idea, to fall in love with an attractive guy, in an unsuccessful attempt to make Marlene jealous, and win Skipper back his love! Finally, it was Old Man Jenkin's idea, to find King Julien, have him LITERALLY run into Skipper, and give HIM the crazy idea that if he just SAID he was a Justice of the Peace over the Internet, people would TAKE King Julien at his word!!!!" Skipper shouts: "You mean I'm technically NOT married?!!!" Sniz says: "Not yet, you're not!" Randolph says: "I want my rings back. I gave them to you under FALSE pretenses!" Dog says: "Not only that, but Guano has misled all of us under FALSE pretenses!" Wally says: "Old Man Jenkins, what do you have to say for yourself?!"

Old Man Jenkins says: "I'm old! Cut me some slack!" Sniz says: "That's not a good enough excuse! You lied the MOST out of everyone in this challenge! Not only that, you're not even the REAL Guano! Therefore, you are OUT of the game show! And, I seriously doubt that there will EVER be any major deus ex machina's that I will EVER have to resort to like this, EVER again! Do you hear THAT world?!!! I'm NOT going to fix things that you don't like for you EVER again!!!! From now on, this show goes on MY schedule, my rules, and if you DON'T like it, get over it!!!!" Old Man Jenkins sighs and says: "Well, I guess I got to go back to the nursing home now!" Sniz says: "We'll help you with that! WANDA?!!!" Wanda magically poof appears and says: "Yes?" Sniz says: "I wish Old Man Jenkins was back at his nursing home!" Wanda says: "You got it!" And Wanda poofs, and Old Man Jenkins disappears! Captain Retro says: "It worked! He's gone! I can see everything clearly now! Finally, it feels like all the demons have been exorcised from my system!" Marlene says: "I'm glad, because I was getting TIRED of that nonsense!" Sniz says: "Skipper, you are BACK in the game. You can take the place that Guano/Old Man Jenkins used to have on Team Adversity! However, I believe both YOU and King Julien, owe each other an apology FIRST!"

Skipper sighs and says: "King Julien, I'm sorry if I tried to marry you under the false pretense that it was only love. It was wrong for me to try to marry you under the pretense that I wasn't trying to make Marlene jealous. I'm really, truly, and oh SO painfully sorry!" King Julien sighs and says: "And I'm sorry I lied to you about being a justice of the peace! I really did truly like you, but just because I had the crazy idea to DO something, that didn't mean I should just do it! We should've thought about it some more!" Skipper says: "You know what? Let's put this whole fiasco behind us, and start over again as just friends." King Julien meekly says: "Friends?" Skipper says: "We're going to build this thing up RIGHT this time, and take some time to think it over! And IF we ever DO get married for REAL, I want to make sure it's for the RIGHT reasons, not something we just rush into!" King Julien says: "All right! But no more lying from you, or me! From now on, we're straight with each other! Deal?" Skipper says: "Deal!" Kaput incredulously asks: "So is everybody happy NOW?!!!" Sniz says: "I don't think Old Man Jenkins is." Taotie says: "He CLEARLY wasn't even REFERRING to him!" Sniz says: "Irrelevant! Time for the next part of the challenge, on the Mississippi River! We'll be cruising on fancy paddle-boats in the next part of the challenge!"

Treeflower says: "Sounds like fun!" Sniz says: "But we'll be doing it AFTER some important commercial announcements!" / (Commercial Break) I'll break here and stop for now.

It's time for the third and FINAL part of my latest "Total Cartoon Global Cruise" episode, "Would I Lie to You, In Missouri?" / After the commercials end, the three teams are looking at three equally looking fancy steam paddle-boats, worthy of the Mississippi River itself! Marlene says: "Pretty fancy! I guess if you invest your money well for about four to five years, you can buy something pretty nice!" Sniz says: "This is the final portion of today's challenge, the steamboat race! The three teams are going to use any tools they have at their disposal in order to get down to New Orleans, Louisiana FIRST! The first team that gets their first, will win the reward for today! Team Retro, since your team scored the most points, you will have a 15 minute head start. Team Sniz is Really, Really, Really, Cool; you came in close behind, so you will have a 10 minute head start. Team Adversity, you're going to have to try REALLY hard to win the reward, because your team won't have a head start. Sorry." / Captain Retro sighs as his team begins to board their paddle-boat. Stimpy asks: "Is something wrong, Captain Retro?"

Captain Retro says: "I just didn't think the saboteur from MY dimension would be Old Man Jenkins! That was NEVER in the multiple futures that I foresaw. I guess when I gave up my ability to TRAVEL to other dimensions in order to become a Nicktoon, my ability to see into multiple futures became somewhat diminished. I didn't notice it at first, but I don't see quite as much as I used to! This is something I did not anticipate!" Rocko says: "That's all right. We know you're intention is to do your best." Marlene says: "I didn't intend for this to happen. I'm sorry, Captain Retro." Captain Retro says: "There's no need for YOU to be sorry! I chose this life or myself. I have absolutely no regrets whatsoever, about making the choices that I have made." Daggett says: "You mean, you're not MAD about Old Man Jenkins messing this season UP?!!! Because I certainly would be!" Captain Retro sighs and says: "I guess there are still some things even I have to learn personally, it never does any good to get MAD at anybody, it only makes the situation SO much worse! I have faults just like any of them, and yes, I'm biased in my opinions. But at the very least, I AM willing to admit that fact!" Reggie says: "That's one advantage that YOU have!"

(Confessional) Captain Retro says: "Making mistakes is NOT my thing, I'm usually more on top of such erroneous errors like that! Maybe I'm a LITTLE paranoid that I'm not doing as good a job as I think I am, but I don't WANT to be! That's one weakness of mine I need to work on. I must remember, in my quest to bring justice to this dimension, that I don't become the very thing I hate! As I've seen from Aang's mistakes LAST season, it is all TOO easy to cross that invisible line, from being a benevolent good guy, to being a despicable tyrant! I don't EVER want to cross that line! But what I have to wonder is, when DOES somebody cross the invisible line, from being evil with good reason or any redeeming qualities, to being evil no matter what? I guess I'll have to wait and see for myself, to see if either Taotie or Kaput will end up going THAT far!" / Rocko says: "I know Captain Retro would NEVER intentionally mislead us! I can see now why he was picked to come on this season. He has some things to learn for himself. He may be a Nicktoon, but he still has much to learn, about what it takes to be a truly GOOD Nicktoon! But with our help, I know he can become one!" / Daggett says: "For the record, Old Man Jenkins was SPOOTY!" (End Confessional)

All 16 contestants from Team Retro have boarded their steam ship. Norbert asks: "Are you doing all right, Treeflower?" Treeflower says: "You know it! And our two kids are all right to!" Norbert asks: "Two?!" Treeflower says: "I just had an ultrasound! I'm going to give birth to twins! Isn't that GREAT?!!!" Norbert happily says: "Fantastic!" Stimpy says: "Join the club! It can be chaotic, but its SO worth it to see my two kids have such happy faces!" Treeflower says: "I won't let my Norbie down!" (Confessional) Norbert says: "I'm secure enough in my masculinity, that I can have Treeflower use endearing pet names around me AND Daggett in public! I'm not embarrassed by it! You want to know a secret? It takes a REAL man to look cool with his wife when she calls you endearing pet names around your brother! He might think it's kind of gross, but that's his problem, not mine!" / Treeflower says: "I guess I can say, now I'm going to have TWO bundles of joy! The first half of my pregnancy has been bearable so far, but it's bound to get hard for me soon; I'm already four months INTO my pregnancy! I'm not sure how much longer I can remain viable around here!" / Daggett says: "I am SO glad I didn't go with a wife, but that's just me!" (End Confessional) Sniz has got Team Retro's steam ship all revved up and ready to go!

Sniz asks: "Is everyone on board all set?!" Robot says: "Everything's at 100% optimum efficiency!" Craig asks: "Sanjay, is our boat going to go fast?!" Sanjay says: "It should, Craig! It's got more steam in it than CERTAIN politicians, not naming any names!" Globitha says: "All right! Let's open her up and see what she can do!" Sniz says: "On your mark, get set..." And General Barracuda BANGS a giant gong bell! Sniz shouts: "GO!!!! And they're off! They've got five minutes of uninterrupted river travel, but can Team Retro make good use of it?!" On board, Suzie asks: "Captain Retro, why have you decided to STEER the ship?" Captain Retro says: "Honestly, the workings of mechanical engines are not part of my skill set. It's one of my weaknesses. Why do you think I chose the name Captain Retro? Retro music is often SO much better than music going on nowadays, plus, I know how to use retro type devices much EASIER than complicated devices! Anyone want to see my GIANT cell phone from 1989?!!!" As Captain Retro shows his BIG, four pound cell phone, Daggett asks: "You still carry around a cell phone, from 26 YEARS ago?!!!" Captain Retro says: "To paraphrase Barack Obama, if I like the cell phone I have, I can KEEP the cell phone I have! Besides, you'd be surprised by how much good coverage my cell phone can get!" (Confessional)

Daggett says: "Yep! Yet another wrinkle gets added to Captain Retro's...unusual hobbies and interests!" / Captain Retro says: "I'm not one of those people who go out every five weeks to buy the newest app or updated phone, when it's only going to be replace by another one in another five weeks; I prefer to save my money! Unless the cell phone I have breaks down beyond all repair or stops being supported by my wireless carrier, my cell phone has always done all right by me, and I see no reason to upgrade!" (End Confessional) Back at the starting line, Sniz says: "Team Sniz is Really, Really, Really, Cool, GO!!!!" And the second team starts off on the river! Zarbon asks: "Bulma, you feel secure working the engines?" Bulma asks: "Are you kidding?! I am an EXPERT in mechanical devices and engineering! I know everything there IS to know about machines! I'll get the most performance power possible out of THIS steam ship!" Kaput says: "In that case, all we need to do is catch up to Team Retro, and sabotage their ship!" Taotie says: "And the best part of all, is that this sabotaging is COMPLETELY legal! We may not be able to ELIMINATE anyone, but we can CERTAINLY humiliate them! HUMILIATE!!!!" (Confessional)

Bulma says: "I hold the legal rights to patents of about 400 different devices in West City alone! I'm basically a female version of Thomas Alva Edison, but FAR more attractive! But you want to know what I REALLY want to do? Build a time machine that works, even if it ONLY sends somebody into a different time-line, that would still be more than what anyone ELSE can do!" / Kaput says: "I've been looking forward to the chance to LEGALLY sabotage Team Retro for a LONG time, and now I finally can! At long last, vengeance is finally MINE!!!!" / Taotie says: "Ever since Kaput and I LOST Anti-Timmy in Brazil, the two of us have had to resort to Plan B. That is, Kaput resorting to good old fashioned, sabotage techniques, while I come up with all the genius plans! It might not have the SHOCKING power that Plan A had, but it's CERTAINLY a lot more effective!" / Zarbon says: "I know Bulma and I will never be, realistically speaking, but the least I can do is try to make an honest friendship with Bulma, in order to atone for my past misdeeds! If I DO win this thing, I want to win it honorably! I owe my girlfriend THAT much!" (End Confessional) With Bulma's engineering, it doesn't take long for Team Sniz is Really, Really, Really, Cool, to catch up to Team Retro! Tigress says: "Uh-Oh. Here come the bad news bears! And I don't mean the late Walter Mattheau!" Po asks: "And how much do you want to bet that they're going to try to sabotage us?!!!" Captain Retro says: "Well, we're going to make sure THEY don't! If they try to sabotage us, we're going to sabotage their sabotaging! Turnabout IS fair play!" Spongebob says: "Good call!" (Confessional)

Po says: "Bad guy saboteurs NEVER get far in the long run. That's probably one of the major reasons WHY I'm able to kick Taotie's BUTT so often!" / Tigress says: "The amount of times Taotie just uses the exact same plot over and OVER again, is just astounding! You would THINK Taotie would get the idea, that insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result!" / Spongebob says: "If I can make a valid point, I feel really secure about my chances this season! All my chances hinge on being relevant, and I feel VERY relevant right now! I know I can make a difference! And now, I've got some saboteurs to STOP!!!!" / Captain Retro says: "It's time for Team Retro to dish out some justice, Creedence Clearwater Revival style! John Fogerty would be proud!" (End Confessional) Captain Retro says: "Let's show THAT team, what Team Retro is all about! Not only are we going to BEAT them, we're going to beat them, to the tune of a HIT Creedence Clearwater Revival song!" Norbert says: "I SO like that idea!" /

Genre: Roots (Swamp) Rock. Sub-Genre: Creedence Clearwater Revival. Song: "Proud Mary." Sung by: Team Retro! / During this montage, as Team Sniz is Really, Really, Really, Cool tries MULTIPLE ways of sabotaging Team Retro's boat, Team Retro finds a way to stop ALL of Team Sniz is Really, Really, Really, Cool, successfully manage to stop each one of them! / Daggett: "Left a good job in the city." Treeflower: "Working for the man every night and day." Norbert: "And I never lost one minute of sleeping, worrying about the way things might have been." Captain Retro: "Big wheel keep on turning, Proud Mary keep on burning." Marlene: "Rolling, rolling, rolling on the river!" Sanjay: "Cleaned a lot of plates in Memphis!" Craig: "Pumped a lot of butane down in New Orleans!" Robot: "But I never saw the good side of the city." Globitha: "Until I hitched a ride on a river boat queen!" Stimpy: "Big wheel keep on turning, Proud Mary keep on burning!" Tigress: "Rolling, rolling, rolling on the river." Suzie: "Rolling, rolling, rolling on the river." Reggie: "If you come down to the river, bet you gonna find some people who live." Rocko: "You don't have to worry, cause if you got no money, people on the river are happy to give." Spongebob: "Big wheel keep on turning, Proud Mary keep on burning." Po: "Rolling, rolling, rolling on the river!" Captain Retro: "Rolling, rolling, rolling on the river." Marlene: "Rolling, rolling, rolling on the river." Stimpy: "Rolling, rolling, rolling on the river." Team Retro: "Rolling, rolling, rolling on the river!" / And as Team Sniz is Really, Really, Really Cool looks frustrated as NONE of their sabotaging plans have worked as the epic song ends! /

Sniz says: "The head starts are up! Team Adversity, go and do your best!!!!" Otto says: "I'm in charge here! No WAY we can lose if I am in control!" Skipper asks: "What makes YOU so qualified?! I've actually BEEN a commander! I know how to command better than anybody else!" King Julien says: "If anybody steers the ship here, it's going to be ME!!!! I'm the KING, you can't GET more top of the line in charge than that!" Randolph says: "Some King! You're not even a real justice of the peace! Do you expect me to forgive either of you for BOTH pulling the kind of stunt you PULLED with me?! Marriage is supposed to be a SACRED institution, and you two made a MOCKERY of it!" Skipper says: "I said it was sorry!" King Julien says: "I'm sorry to, but on the inside, where no one can see it. In other words, I'm not humiliated like Skipper is!" Skipper says: "In your MIND, maybe! You have to share as much of the blame in this as I do!" Randolph says: "Well I NOMINATE Dog! Unlike ANY of you, he actually won first place IN a season of this show!!!!" General Barracuda says: "OOH, conflict on Team Adversity! I'd just like to say if Pearl were still on the team, this wouldn't be happening!" Sniz says: "I agree! It looks like Team Adversity is going to finish in last place again!" Fondue looks at Team Adversity's ship, and is SURPRISED to see it moving! Fondue says: "Hold the phone, SOMEONE is making Team Adversity's steam ship MOVE!!!!" Sniz asks: "Who?!" / On board Team Adversity's ship, Phoebe says: "Knuckle-heads, you can quit ARGUING! Our team captain has figured out how to make sure we DON'T wind up in last place!!!!" Zim says: "I didn't come up with a plan YET!!!!" Dib rolls his eyes and says: "Obviously, she's NOT talking about you!"

Phoebe says: "Nope! I'm talking about Admiral Wally, his smartness!!!!" Patrick asks: "His smartness?" Stanley says: "That's a new one!!!!" / The rest of Team Adversity, see Wally and his friends working hard to get Team Adversity to catch up to the other two teams! But they are REALLY surprised to see Wally wearing an Admiral's outfit! Admiral Wally says: "I'm glad to see you here! Admiral Wally, his smartness, has decided the best course of action to make sure we don't come in last! Our strategy is short and simple, we catch up to the other boats as fast as we can, and when we get close enough to Team Sniz is Really, Really, Really, Cool, we stop them COLD!!!!" King Julien asks: "How did you come up with such a great plan?!" Wally says: "Working together with Judy, Phoebe, and Super Chum! Super Chum is helping to push our boat forward! Phoebe is maintaining the engines, Judy is steering the ship, and I'm Master and commander. In other words, I am Admiral Wally, his smartness!" Skipper asks: "Why an admiral? Admirals are in charge of the navy, on the ocean, and we're only on a river!" Wally says: "Well, the Mississippi is a pretty big, long river system, so why couldn't I be an Admiral? If we DON'T wind up in last place, I'd like to be called Admiral Wally, his Smartness for helping us to come up with SUCH a winning plan!" Randolph says: "The key word is, IF!!!!" Wally says: "I know. But I'm ready to take charge, show Yay-Ok how capable I am, and show the cosmos how good of a hero I can be! Let's show no MERCY!!!!" And Dog blows a bugle horn, in full support of that idea!!!! Otto says: "Suddenly, I'm filled with hope!" (Confessional)

Skipper blushes in shame and says: "Look at all of us. Arguing and bickering like a bunch of ninnies, it's no wonder Team Adversity is in such disarray! If Wally succeeds for us, I'll ratchet him up from a four, to a seven on my Respect-o-meter!" / King Julien face-palms himself and says: "Stupid, stupid, STUPID!!!! If I've told myself once...I guess I've only told myself once before, but I'll say it again, don't get into any stupid arguments! There's a time and place for everything! This isn't it! I need to be part of a TEAM! There's no 'I' in team! Although there IS an 'I' in Julien, and a ME in 'team,' technically speaking!" / Randolph says: "I'm still kind of mad at Skipper and Julien, but I guess I need to put that behind me. Right now, I should focus on helping my team do a good job. Although for the record, I think Dog would have made an excellent leader in his OWN right! Oh well, there's always a future challenge!" / Dog says: "I'm honored to know that Randolph honestly considers ME commander material! If I ever DO get into such a position, I hope I don't disappoint!" / Phoebe says: "I didn't come on this show a second time, just to get into a bunch of pointless arguments! I've already been through enough of THOSE with Helga and Rhonda! I'm too smart for that! I'm glad Wally stepped up to take command! In all honesty, our team could really USE some good leadership right now!" / Dib says: "The good thing about Zim, is you can always count on him saying consistently crazy things!" / Zim pouts and says: "I can't believe I'm not considered the LEADER of my team! Oh, I wish Dib's growth spurt would kick IN already, so I can grow WITH him! I DID synch up my growth pattern with his. I've got to grow taller eventually!" / Otto says: "And just like that, I'm officially back in the running for $44.44 million, just like I SHOULD be!" / Wally says: "I consider this my entry level test for official leader material! If it works, I'll officially out-rank my older brother Gus in leadership! That would be SO cool!" (End Confessional)

With all of Team Adversity working together, they actually DO manage to catch up to Team Sniz is Really, Really, Really, Cool! Taotie shouts: "HEY!!!! Your team isn't actually supposed to BE good in challenges! You're CHEATING!!!!" Heffer scoffs and says: "You want to talk about CHEATING?!!! Look in a mirror!" Kaput says: "We can't lose to them! We're in Arkansas! It's too late for them to beat us!" Patrick says: "I've got an idea, but I'm going to need Dog's help to do it!" Dog asks: "What did you have in mind?" Patrick asks: "Do you have a strong throwing arm?" Dog says: "I should think so!" Patrick says: "Than throw me as hard as you can at THAT ship, and my head will do the rest!" Dog asks: "Won't YOU get hurt as a result?" Patrick says: "My head has suffered worse. Just do it!!!!" (Confessional) Dog says: "Better him than me! But his idea is so crazy, it might actually work!!!!" / Patrick says: "I know more about head injuries than anyone else! I wouldn't ask anyone else to do this on my behalf. That's why I have to volunteer to do it! This is my GREAT moment to shine!" (End Confessional) Dog winds up and Patrick asks: "Are you ready?" Dog says: "Yes!" Patrick shouts: "Than THROW!!!!!!!!!" Monster says: "Incoming torpedo!!!!" Oonski says: "That's not a torpedo! That's--." (CRASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) And as Team S.R.R.R.C. sinks to the bottom of the river, at a spot that's not TOO deep, so most of their steam boat is still visible, Taotie fumes with anger as Team Adversity pulls ahead, and Patrick swims to catch up to them, Oonski, in futility, says: "Patrick!" /

In New Orleans, Sniz, Fondue, and General Barracuda, are eagerly awaiting for the teams to come in! Sniz says: "It's evening, and the three teams has just been spotted! In first place, it's Team Retro!!!! Making a good come-back in second place, it's Team Adversity! And bringing up the rear, it's Taotie, being FORCED to drag what remains of the steamboat formerly piloted by Team Sniz is Really, Really, Really, Cool!" Chameleon sighs and says: "I can't believe we lost!" Dudley says: "Still, I did like Zarbon FORCING Taotie to be our new engine after Patrick broke OURS!!!! That's taking Taotie down a notch!" Taotie pants and says: "Well, that's 300 miles of river I'm NEVER going to swim again! And I never wanted to swim even THREE miles before today!" Sniz says: "Well, you can rest easy. Remember, Guano/Old Man Jenkins has already kicked it. So no elimination ceremony tonight! And Team Retro, your reward is, you get to ride in Mardi Gras!" Rocko says: "Cool!" Reggie says: "Awesome!" Stimpy says: "That sounds like fun!" Sniz says: "In addition, each member of Team Retro will receive a luxury item from home before the next challenge, something they DON'T like to live without!" Norbert says: "I look forward to it!" Sniz says: "Team Adversity, I know second place isn't much, but at least you got Skipper back. Plus, Wally did a really good job of commanding today! I think you made Yay-Ok proud!" Wally says: "Thanks Sniz, that's all I wanted to do!" Sniz says: "And just like that, we're all out of time! But be sure to tune in next time! Our travels will take us to somewhere new and exotic, we'll have another exciting challenge, and another contestant will be eliminated! It will all happen on the NEXT episode, of Total Cartoon Global Cruise!" /

Epilogue: (Confessional) Captain Retro says: "Mardi Gras was really fun. It was an event I had never participated in before. Where I grew up, we did have a Mardi Gras of sorts, but it was NEVER like the fun time in New Orleans, Louisiana! Lots of pretty beads, rings, bracelets, necklaces, and MAN!!!! Was there a lot of confetti and glitter! I wish my family could see it, but unfortunately, cameras weren't allowed in there, so it was up to me to describe it as best as I could. One thing I have to wonder though, why do so many college students on spring break, go to Mardi Gras for a vacation? They could do something far more productive with their time! But I guess it's not in my place to judge! One fun thing that DID happen, I got to try Curried Shrimp for the first time! It was REALLY delicious! If we ever go to India, I feel confidant in my ability to eat curried foods! It's a little spicy, but it has the right amount of kick!" (End Confessional) /

Episode Notes: This marks the first time that an epilogue, a nice bit of bonus footage material is played after the end of the proper episode. Guano is discovered to have actually been Old Man Jenkins in disguise! He is removed from the show in this episode via automatic elimination, for telling the most lies! This also marks the first time that someone has been automatically eliminated in the MIDDLE of an episode, rather than at the end! Team Retro win first place in this reward challenge, getting to participate in Mardi Gras, and receiving luxury items from home before the next challenge! Skipper gets re-instated into Team Adversity with this challenge, but it's discovered that the marriage between Skipper and King Julien wasn't actually legitimate! Skipper and King Julien decide to start over as friends. Wally manages to pass his test for leadership quality material, meaning Wally now OFFICIALLY outranks his older brother Gus! Skipper and Julien apologize to each other for their past transgressions. The principle song in this episode, "Would I Lie to You?", originally by the Eurythmics, is also referenced in the episode title to this episode! Also featured in this episode as a song, is "Proud Mary," originally by Creedence Clearwater Revival. /

Personal Notes: Writing out the actual episodes for this season, has proven to be a lot more trouble than I was willing to give it credit for! I never meant to draw so much fire, or draw the conflict from so many people! It just goes to show you that if you try to take out your anger on one, it can provoke the anger of many. Even if it's not necessarily easy, it's important to keep your cool, even under trying circumstances. A fact that was not lost on Captain Retro! Also, Old Man Jenkins as Guano didn't just come out of thin air. I 'foreshadowed' the event (another literary tool) way back in the episode "Empire State of Mind, AND Alicia Keys!" when I briefly TEASED Old Man Jenkins as the New York Stalker! It's also my little tribute to "Gravity Falls," a show that thinks up of EVERYTHING!!!! I honestly don't think I'm there yet, but I would like to think that I am getting better at thinking up of solutions that make sense. I just want to put all this anger nonsense behind me. I don't like to be angry, it's not productive for me, and furthermore, I think the quality of my writing suffers GREATLY when I don't think things through! I take responsibility for my actions, and I think this whole experience will make me stronger, and better, as a writer. / That's my episode idea for today! Enough said!

It's time for another grand adventure of "Total Cartoon Global Cruise!" Enjoy! / Sniz is in the cock-pit and says: "Last time on Total Cartoon Global Cruise, we landed in the state of Missouri, but something was off. Or rather, someone was off! In a challenge to separate the liars from the truth-tellers, it was revealed that Guano was actually Old Man Jenkins in disguise! Not only that, but he was automatically eliminated, for telling the most lies! And guess who took his place? Skipper! That's right! The penguin commander is back in the fight, and technically NOT married to King Julien, as it was uncovered! Needless to say, the duo needed to start over as friends, and decide to develop their friendship the right way. The challenge was a reward challenge. Surprisingly, someone from Team Adversity managed to step up to the plate and take command! Meet Admiral Wally, his Smartness! The Rocket Monkey himself proved to be a capable leader, as he helped Team Adversity, NOT finish in last place in this episode! Team Retro won the reward challenge! They got to be in Mardi Gras in New Orleans, Louisiana, and each are now getting a much needed luxury item from home. A reward challenge well won!"

General Barracuda says: "I love me a good reward challenge!" Sniz says: "Well then, you're going to love THIS one, because we're going to be traveling to the Caribbean, because we have a REAL cruise adventure on our hands! And when all is said and done, one team will win a really GRAND reward prize! On the other hand, someone else is going to be eliminated when everything is said and done! And it's all happening on Total Cartoon (sings) Global Cruise!" General Barracuda: "This isn't going to be a Pirates of the Caribbean related episode, is it?" Sniz says: "Not intentionally, no!" / "Caribbean Queens are Wild!" / Team Retro is enjoying some much needed luxury items from home, as they enjoy another relaxing day in first class! Stimpy says: "This is SO awesome, you guys! I got a live video feed hook-up to Lil, Ren, and my kids! Take a look!" Stimpy turns the feed on, and he pulls up an image from a hospital, in St. George, Utah. Lil is managing to walk around on crutches, and looks mostly healed from her experience from protecting Stimpy! The kids are being comforted by Ren! Lil says: "Hi, Stimpy!" Stimpy says: "Happy, happy, joy, joy! It's so GOOD to see you again!"

Ren says: "It's good to see you again, as well, Stimpy! The kids have been wanting to see you, to!" Ricky says: "I made art, for you." And Ricky holds up a picture of Stimpy surrounded by friends, and symbols of wealth, very crudely drawn, but endearing. Stimpy says: "It looks wonderful!" Ren says: "He drew it himself!" Stimpy says: "What talent!" Lil says: "And Stimpy Jr. wrote a poem!" Stimpy Jr. nervously recites from a crudely drawn poem in his hand. Stimpy Jr. says: "My dad Stimpy, is quite the man, he understands; how to be glad. I sure hope my dad can win. Because I want him...to be it!" Lil says: "Got to work on the rhyming structure, but it's the thought that counts!" Stimpy says: "Of course it is! How are you doing, Lil?" Lil says: "Very well! The doctors say, I should be able to go back home with the family in a couple of days!" Stimpy says: "That's wonderful, Lil! I got to go now, but I call back later, okay?" Ren says: "Say good-bye to your daddy, kids!" Ricky and Stimpy Jr. both say: "Bye to our daddy." And Stimpy turns the live-feed off! Treeflower says: "I've got a massage belt for my pregnant belly. I sure could use it. Lately, I've been feeling...hold that thought for just one minute!"

Treeflower runs to the restroom, and loud retching noises can be heard from off-screen! Treeflower comes back and says: "Lately, I haven't been feeling like myself!" Norbert says: "You're sick, aren't you?!" Treeflower says: "It's just a bug, it will pass!" Norbert says: "You're 4.5 months pregnant by now! You're starting to get into the morning sickness portion of your pregnancy!" Treeflower says: "I'm not getting taken out of this just yet! I can still...STILL...hold that thought again!" And Treeflower runs to the restroom, and more loud retching noises can be heard from off-screen. Daggett says: "Wow, I REALLY feel sorry for Treeflower, right now!" Marlene says: "Me to! It's sad to see her like this." Treeflower comes back and woozily says: "I can still...kick...butt..." And Treeflower, unable to keep her balance, falls back into Norbert's arms! Norbert says: "Treeflower, I think the pace is getting to you. Listen, maybe it's time, you think about slowing down. You can't keep up the pace in your condition." Treeflower weakly says: "I don't want to go! I'm doing SO well! This is the furthest I've EVER gotten in a season of this show! I can't get taken out like this! It would be so unworthy of me!" Norbert says: "Are you going to wait until you're completely incapacitated?! Listen, no one will think any less of you if you can't handle this anymore, you've done well!"

Treeflower moans and says: "This is SO totally unfair! I can't even make it to the second performance review in a season! How will I ever prove myself to be Legend status?" Reggie asks: "Legend status?" Treeflower says: "That's the theme for season four, Legends! Contestants who prove themselves to be the biggest stars, the best contenders, and who always manage to come back no matter what, they'll get to come back for season four! No new contestants, only the legends will get to compete! And I want to be a legend! I can't do that, if I can't prove myself to be a contender!" Norbert comforts Treeflower and says: "You already have, Treeflower. You've proven yourself to me. You've shown that you truly love, respect, and care for me and my family. You've learned everything you can, Treeflower, except the hardest thing of all. You have to learn how to say good-bye." Treeflower sighs and says: "You're right. I've taken it farther than I ever have before. I guess that's enough in itself." Rocko says: "And don't worry, we'll keep our word. You will receive your $2,777,500 split when the season is over." Treeflower says: "I would be honored by that." Marlene says: "Honestly, I'm going to miss you to. I know we haven't always seen eye to eye, Treeflower, but if there's anything I can do..." Treeflower says: "I can take care of myself, and anybody else who comes along."

Marlene says: "I know." Captain Retro says: "Take care of yourself and your kids. That's more important right now." Treeflower says: "I guess I got to go to Sniz and give him the update." As Treeflower walks to the cockpit, Sanjay shakes his head sadly and says: "Poor Treeflower." Craig says: "Team Retro is down to 15 members." Robot says: "Not only that, but she really went out of her way to do well this season. It's got to be hard on Norbert!" (Confessional)

Norbert breaks down and cries! Norbert bawls: "Ohhh, this is ALL so terribly wrong! You weren't supposed to get taken out this early! I wanted you to stay longer, but it's clear that it's no longer safe for you to be here! It doesn't make this any easier! I'm going to miss you so much!" / Treeflower sighs and says: "I knew this day was going to be inevitable. I knew it was coming, but now it's here! I guess it's all up to Norbert and the others to carry the game forward! At least, I can leave this season with my head held up high. I have no regrets about my performance this season!" / Daggett sighs and says: "I never thought I'd see Treeflower leave so soon! And now I'm alone with Norbert! I mean, I really do LOVE Norbert--GASP!!!! LIKE!! Freudian slip! I said 'love,' meant to say 'like!' Slip of the tongue! (Camera briefly cuts, Daggett tries to remove the D.V.D.) I want the D.V.D back! Give me the D.V.D! How do you OPEN this spooty thing?!" (End Confessional) Sniz is in the cock-pit, and Treeflower knocks on the newly installed steel door. General Barracuda gruffly asks: "It's NOT Sway-Sway or Globitha, is it?!" Treeflower says: "It's only Treeflower, I need to talk to Sniz!" General Barracuda undoes the electronic lock and says: "Come in!"

Treeflower walks in, and shuts the door behind her. Treeflower sighs and says: "Sniz, I have an announcement I need to make, to the entire cast!" Sniz asks: "Is this what I think it is?" Treeflower sighs and says: "It's what you think it is." Sniz says: "You got farther than I ever thought you could get. You did really well, in this season Treeflower. Maybe, we CAN let you come back in season four!" Treeflower happily says: "Really?!" Sniz says: "It seems like you still have some potential! We won't let that go to waste! If your performance is good enough, you'll see yourself on the register of next season's contestants!" Treeflower says: "Than I don't feel so bad, anymore." Treeflower picks up the intercom and says: "Attention contestants. I know this is unusual to hear me speaking. But I've got something I need to get off my chest. As you know, I am pregnant with Norbert's children. I've done my best to continue, but due to circumstances beyond my control, I can guarantee the safety of everyone else for one more episode! Sniz Brokowski, I QUIT!!!!" Bulma breathes a sigh of relief and says: "Man! I thought Treeflower would NEVER leave!" Harvey says: "Although to be fair, she did seem a lot more competent this season. Imagine what she can do if she gets to come back in season four!" Oonski says: "At least Treeflower won't win this season!" (Confessional)

Bulma says: "With Treeflower out of the running, that's got to put a major DENT in Team Retro's performance! Not to mention, it puts every other female, into better contention, for winning season three! My window of opportunity has just been opened a whole lot wider!" / Harvey asks: "I wonder if my mom went through such a similar ordeal, before she gave birth to me? I'm not THAT naive, I know all about the birds and the bees. Or at least, enough about it to know that 'birds' and 'bees' are actually a metaphor for something else. My dad won't tell me what that metaphor is, yet. Not until I'm 12, at least!" / Oonski says: "The weak have no place in a competition of this nature! Neither does a woman named Treeflower! Women all over the world aren't going to SEE this confessional, right?! (Camera briefly cuts, Oonski tries to remove the D.V.D.) I want the D.V.D. back! Give me the D.V.D! How do you open this thing?!" (End Confessional) The plane makes an emergency stop landing in Miami, Florida. Treeflower is standing at the open door and asks: "You're not going to make me jump from the sky?" Sniz says: "Too much of a lawsuit risk, Treeflower. You still got to use the Drop of Shame, but you can let yourself out!" Treeflower simply jumps out, but it's only a few feet to drop down safely to the ground!

Sniz says: "Hmmm. It's just not the same without the scream." Treeflower closes her eyes and shouts: "Mama!!!!" Sniz says: "Not bad." Gordon Quid runs toward the plane and says: "Jaguar on the loose!!!! RUN!!!!" Treeflower gasps as she sees a giant, jaguar behind her!!!! Treeflower says: "I'm pregnant! Take HIM, first!!!!" And Treeflower PUSHES Gordon Quid in front of the jaguar, as she does her best to run far away from the scene! However, Gordon Quid actually manages to BEAT the jaguar, and subdue him into submission! Gordon Quid pants and says: "Well, that's one for adrenaline! But where IS that Treeflower?! Oh, well. I guess she's suffered enough! She can go!" / On the plane, Sniz walks back to the cock-pit, and Judy asks: "What's going to happen, now?" Sniz says: "For starters, this is NOT going to be an elimination ceremony, Treeflower already bit it. Instead, it's going to be a reward challenge! A big reward is on the line, people!" Stanley says: "Sounds promising!" Sniz says: "We're going to the Caribbean, and we're hunting for treasure; pirate treasure! We're hunting for the fabled, lost, golden treasure chest of Greenbeard the Pirate!!!!" Captain Retro says: "Greenbeard the PIRATE?!!! He's like my Great-Great-Great -Great-Great-Great-Great-Great-Great-Great-Great-Great Grandfather!" Marlene says: "Very interesting!"

Captain Retro says: "I have the D.N.A. to prove it! You know, he was the very first pirate with a heart of gold? He only plundered from the cruel and heartless, and always gave it to the less fortunate. He was sort of a Robin Hood of the Caribbean Sea, highly respected on the Spanish Main!" Suzie asks: "What's the Spanish Main?" Captain Retro says: "Another word for an area heavily controlled by the Spanish Armada! They didn't like the fact that Greenbeard was a GOOD pirate, or a pirate in general! They tried to get rid of him! Greenbeard got away with his life, but he lost one of his treasure chests in the process! Greenbeard lived to plunder from the crooked another day, but he was never able to relocate his lost treasure chest." Marlene asks: "Than how can we?" Captain Retro says: "We have technology that Greenbeard didn't, we can finally give the chest to someone who deserves it." Po asks: "But who deserves it?" Captain Retro says: "Someone who is in this for someone he cares for. The chest should go to Wally." Tigress asks: "Why Wally?" Captain Retro says: "I'm a Captain, but he's an Admiral, LEGALLY now! Besides, he wants a good reward prize so he can upgrade Yay-Ok. This might be Wally's only chance to do it. Besides, I think it will be a good act of charity on our part if we help Team Adversity win this one."

Rocko says: "And it's good karma, besides." Captain Retro says: "If we show Team Adversity our generosity, they might be able to help us in a future challenge. You never know, we just might need their help someday!" (Confessional) Captain Retro says: "Philanthropy runs in my family. 14 generations of my family has always been interested in helping out the less fortunate than those without our ways and means. And with the exception of Quintin Retro; black sheep of the family, we don't like to talk about him; our family has never strayed from this path! Now, I can finally finish what Greenbeard started, and help his soul rest in peace. My family's honor is on the line. It's my job to help bring closure to a 400 year old quest to help out the less fortunate!" / Rocko says: "The best reason to do something, is if it is genuinely an act of charity. Nothing is more charitable than getting to help out Team Adversity. They've been down on their luck for so long, it's time we gave something back to them. Besides, we've already LOST a contestant on our team today. We can't lose anymore! We may not get the treasure, but we'll get something much more rewarding; friendship and trust, from Team Adversity! That's worth more than gold any day! At least, in my honest opinion, it is!" (End Confessional)

Sniz says: "In honor of us going to the Caribbean, it's time for a Caribbean flavored song! (Beep! Beep! Ba-Beep! Beep! Beep!) We are going back to the 1980's, something originally sung by Billy Ocean!" Stimpy says: "In that case, I know the PERFECT song for the job!" / Genre: 1980's Pop. Sub-Genre: Post-Disco. Song: "Caribbean Queen (No More Love On the Run)." Sung by: Cast! /

Norbert, about Treeflower: "She's simply awesome." Zarbon, about Bulma: "She dashed by me in painted on jeans." Gonard: "And all heads turned because she was the dream." Captain Retro, about Marlene: "In the blink of an eye, I knew her number and her name, yeah!" Po about Tigress: "She said I was the tiger she wanted to tame!" Cast: "Caribbean Queen, now we're sharing the same dream." Dudley, about Chameleon: "And our hearts, they beat as one!" Chameleon: "No more love on the run." Otto about Suzie: "I lose my cool when she steps in the room." Rocko, about Reggie: "And I get so excited just from her perfume." Suzie: "Electric eyes that you can't ignore." Reggie: "And passion burns you like never before." Keswick: "I was in search of a good time." Globitha: "Just running my game." Robot: "Love was the furthest; furthest from my mind!" Cast: "Caribbean Queen, now we're sharing the same dream." Dog, about Randolph: "And our hearts, they beat as one!" Randolph: "No more love on the run." Cast: "Caribbean Queen, now we're sharing the same dream." Zim, about Dib: "And our hearts, they beat as one!" Dib: "No more love on the run." (Instrumental solo)

Cast: "Caribbean Queen, now we're sharing the same dream." Judy, about Roger: "And our hearts they beat as one. No more love on the run." Cast: "Caribbean Queen, now we're sharing the same dream." Globitha, about Robot: "And our hearts they beat as one." Robot: "No more love on the run!" / And the epic song ends! / Sniz says: "We'll see just what today's challenge is all about! But first, we've got to get to our real destination, first! And we will get there, DURING some important commercial announcements!" / (Commercial Break) / I'll break here and stop for now. Enough said, for now! ;)