• Advertisement

Invader Zim

CartoonCF

I didn't like it, it was too dark and didn't have enough humor in my opinion, even though I didn't like this show i'd still choose it over the stupid shit they show today. 6.4/10

I guess Gir was on a differant nick/nicktoon show. -.-

Wow, no wonder why you barely watch this show. Gir is funny no matter what.

??? the show itself is okay I guess but it's really overrated so even if I liked this show I wouldn't be able to enjoy an episode cause of all the hype. I do like this quote though from the Halloween episode:

Dib: Wait, if the only way back is through my head, then how will I get back?

Zim: Good question... but I don't care!!!

P.S. to those wondering why it was cancelled, it was cancelled for low ratings after season 1 and high-budget production costs (and maybe cause of the controvery with this show). I might give this show another chance but I didn't like it when it was originally on so I doubt i'll like it now.

??? the show itself is okay I guess but it's really overrated so even if I liked this show I wouldn't be able to enjoy an episode cause of all the hype. I do like this quote though from the Halloween episode:

Dib: Wait, if the only way back is through my head, then how will I get back?

Zim: Good question... but I don't care!!!

P.S. to those wondering why it was cancelled, it was cancelled for low ratings after season 1 and high-budget production costs (and maybe cause of the controvery with this show). I might give this show another chance but I didn't like it when it was originally on so I doubt i'll like it now.

You can't enjoy a tv show because of people liking it alot?... Wierd logic is wierd.

I don't like the show cause I don't like it, but if I did like this show I wouldn't be able to enjoy it as much because it's so overrated.

But... Thats very fucked up logic. If you like a show, you shouldn't care if it's overrated