• Advertisement

Which characters do you want to see more of?

Ron

Involvement of Characters  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you want to see more of?

• Mr. Krabs
    • Squidward
    • Gary
    • Sandy
    • MermaidMan & Barnacle Boy
    • Mrs. Puff
    • Larry the Lobster
    • Squilliam
    • Plankton
    • Karen
    • The Flying Dutchman
    • Man Ray
    • Neptune, Triton, etc.
    • Patchy and Potty
    • Bikini Bottomites
    • Other

Who do you feel hasn't been used as much as they can and would like to see more episodes involving? 

Personally, I think they should bring back some prior background characters, like Bubble Bass, Al Priss, etc. 

It would be nice to see some of the background characters again, such as Spot. That probably won't happen though. =/

I would also like to see more Squilliam and Karen. Larry the Lobster ok but those two have always done it for me.

Somehow I really really hope they keep using spot from now on, since they didn't seem to get rid of him in the episode, and I think he would be a great addition to the rest of the series. I think there is still a good change they kept him, since Planktons Pet is one of the last episodes we saw, and other episodes that involve Plankton that came after that didn't really make clear whether they got rid of spot or they didn't. So yeah, that would be cool. Also: Sandy. (And not just cameo science Sandy).

Seeing an episode with Squilliam and Squidward's rivalry in highschool would be awesome! I also want to see more MM/BB episodes, but I don't know how they would do it. It would be better if they didn't because it would just be more respectful. It would be sort of rude to Ernest Borgnine to just replace him. Man-Ray on his own would be epic tho.

I'd defintely kill to see another Larry/Sandy/SB ep like Ripped Pants or MuscleBob BuffPants. So maybe more Larry? I wanna see what kind of friendship they could make based off of sports. It's nice to see SpongeBob interact with people besides the KK crew and/or Patrick. I can't think of any others tbh.

Though I would like to see SpongeBob hang around more classmate characters like Tony Fast Jr, I understand why they couldn't make them characters. SpongeBob's been in Boating School for endless years and his friends would have to eventually all leave anyways.

• Like 1

Not really in the mood for any more of the main cast if we're being honest. Everyone there appears enough, even Sandy had a crazy resurgence in Season 8. Episodes with Pearl tend to be ehh. I don't even want a lot of old characters to return, aside from Scooter. I'd definitely like to see some more diversity in the main cast and character combos though - I'm sick of SpongeBob and Patrick episodes, SpongeBob, Squidward and Patrick episodes, or Squidward, Plankton, Krabs and SpongeBob episodes. When was the last time Squidward and Sandy could play off of each other? Squidtastic Voyage, from nearly 5 seasons and 8 years ago. It's time for more switchups in that regard.

in fact you know what im making a topic

Out of all the main characters, Larry the Lobster and Pearl Krabs need more love. As for Bikini Bottomites, maybe another episode revolving around Nat Patterson (they COULD still make an episode called "The Gift of Gold" and have it revolve around Nat), Kevin the Sea Cucumber, and Bubble Bass.

• Like 1

I wish there was more Patrick-centered episodes. Patchy and Potty deserve to appear in non-hyped specials as well.

Edited by Atlantis SquarePantis is Amazing