• Advertisement

What are your most embarrassing moments?

crushingmayhem

Okay there's this hyper bitch at my school that hates my guts for absolutely no reason will take opportunity to give me bad looks, glare at me, etc. So, one day me and my sister were at the mall and we were chilling in the food court eating lunch. I finished early, so I asked my sister if I could walk around the food court. She said yes and I did, until I saw that one hyper bitch and her brother and father, carrying this giant Forever 21 bag (it was the weekend before school) I was completely freaked out and I instantly ran back to our table, and had shivers down my spine and calmly explained to my sister who she was, until I found out she was going to eat at Chick-Fil-A, which was right near my table. I decided to not look at her no matter what, but there were these pillars in the food court (or support beams, I honestly don't know) and I decided to hide behind a support beam/pillar/idk and when I peeked back out, she was glaring directly back at me. It was fucking creepy. My sister finished up and we continued to enjoy our time now, and we didn't see her but I still felt she was around, so it was pretty weird.

I remember locking myself in my room for like a hour after that happened. I was still completely freaked out it happened. 

I was getting dropped off to school by my parents, this was like right near the end of my senior year so I really couldn't afford to miss a day. My parents are waiting for me in the car, I threw my backpack in the backseat but I forgot something I needed in the house so I go back inside to get it. I come back out and they've already taken off without me. I go back inside and my sister asks me why I'm still there, I tell her and she starts cracking up. They didn't have their phones on them so I couldn't call and tell what the fuck's up. They come back like 10-15 minutes later AFTER making the whole trip to my school and waiting a good bit for me to get out of the car before realizing that I wasn't there. I was pretty mad that they forgot me to begin with already, but to drive all the way over there and wait for nothing to get out of the car without noticing I wasn't in the car...goddamn, that was like some Rugrats shit. I excuse my mom a bit cuz she was just getting off chemo treatments at the time but my dad tho. And to this day, I still don't hear the end of it from my sisters.

One day at work I was packing a to-go for this black guy who was sitting in the bar. He had already paid as soon as he ordered so once I was done putting it all together I decided to come to him at the bar cuz he was still having a beer. So I came up to him and was like, "Ok sir I have your order, lemme just go over it just to make sure we aren't missing anything..." And he was like, "I didn't order to-go." Then I hear behind me "Wrong black guy, I ordered that." I confused the two guys and I was beyond embarrassed. He jokingly said "Do we all look the same to you?!" Oh my god I kept apologizing I was mortified. I'm not racist I swear guys.

Alright, let's see

-Pulling down my pants in a public park when I was like 7

-Dressing as a poodle in front of the entire school in Kindergarden

-Running into my elementary school principal in public (This actually happened a while ago. SHE RECOGNIZED ME, despite my hair being completely different nowadays from the 5th grade. Guess I have the same face)