• Advertisement

043b. Just One Bite

storytime7

Discuss it here.

An excellent season 2 episode with the gas scene that got banned. I saw this episode the first time it aired cause I remember watching that scene on TV before it got banned and it was never the same watching the episode without that scene. 10/10 A+

Fuck YouTube and their buffering. Anyway, this is a pretty good Season 3 episode (not 2 428899.gif). I love the deleted scene, too.

Oh yeaah, I forgot it was from season 3 (season 3 started when season 2 had only a few more episodes left to air so I always get that confused).

Oh yeaah, I forgot it was from season 3 (season 3 started when season 2 had only a few more episodes left to air so I always get that confused).

It's okay, I think tv.com lists it as a S2 episode too, which probably doesn't help.

I have a copy of the episode from nick.com with the scene included in the actual episode. 428899.gif

That's cool, I thought that I had it on DVD at one point but I forget it they edited on that too. Funny thing, my mom actually complained that they had that on a kids show when I watched the episode with her a long time ago.

storytime7 said:

What's weird is that in the first few airings of that episode before the scene was removed they aired The Bully first and then Just One Bite but ever since they removed that scene they've showed Just One Bite first.

That's a weird piece of trivia. I wonder why.

Ingredient #1:

KHIPUSw.jpg

I loved the episode with the banned scene. Still, this episode was awesome regardless, but the banned scene made it so much funnier.

9.5/10, you could add another .2 if you want to include that scene.

Edited by jjsthekid