• Advertisement

Angry Birds Movie

Clappy

http://www.rollingstone.com/movies/news/jason-sudeikis-bill-hader-maya-rudolph-flock-to-angry-birds-movie-20141001

This movie will probably be a couple years too late since the Angry Birds fad isn't as strong as it was three years ago, but the cast list is getting quite impressive with Jason Sudeikis, Bill Hader, Danny McBride, Maya Rudolph, Josh Gad and Peter Dinklage to name a few.

Set to be released in 2016....and I'll still more than likely see this.

The cow is running out of milk

and that cow is going to a slaughterhouse 

Come on guys.  If you're going to mock the existence of this movie, at least make them bird puns.

• Like 5

Angry Birds is still a thing?

Surprisingly, yes. It even has a WHOLE video game based around the original "Star Wars" video game trilogy with Angry Birds being the good guys, and the Naughty Piggies being the bad guys! o.o I might watch it if there's nothing better out. :l Enough said! ;)

Surprisingly, yes. It even has a WHOLE video game based around the original "Star Wars" video game trilogy with Angry Birds being the good guys, and the Naughty Piggies being the bad guys! o.o I might watch it if there's nothing better out. :l Enough said! ;)

why do you have the need to post smileys in every sentence?