• Advertisement

Best Browser

70s

There are a lot of browsers to choose from. Which is your favorite? For those that just use Internet Explorer, blaaaah. That's the worst one.

My favorite at the moment is Google Chrome. So clean and easy to navigate with, as well as fast.

Hate to sound bias (since I am using it right now) Internet Explorer

I have Safari on my iPhone and its kinda slow and I have tried Opera and Firefox in the past and wasn't fond of either of them.

Hate to sound bias (since I am using it right now) Internet Explorer

I have Safari on my iPhone and its kinda slow and I have tried Opera and Firefox in the past and wasn't fond of either of them.

Safari for the iPhone isn't the best way to judge Safari. 428899.gif Try it on a computer before you make your final decision.

Safari for the iPhone isn't the best way to judge Safari. 428899.gif Try it on a computer before you make your final decision.

Well I won't download it, but if I ever get the chance to, then maybe 428899.gif

Killin' Ur Doodz. It's the best browser. Ever. It deletes every virus- No, it shoots every virus in the head with a .22 cal then fucks the virus' girlfriend infront of the virus, then disposes of the virus and his girlfriend.

It's symbol is a middle finger on fire.