• Advertisement

Oh Yeah! Collections

Steel Sponge

To coincide with my 7th anniversary (wow, that long?), which was technically 8 days ago, I'm going to make my own variety series with sorts of written up material, such as whatever I had left over and never saw the light of day, scrapped plotlines, and material that I can write up myself, whatever really gets into my mind. I will start this up shortly.

1. The Unfinished Spongebob Jeopardy Pilot

-Last update: 6/2/12-

There were three known Spongebob Community members waking toward a gate, sealing a gargantuan castle. One passerby was revealed to be SpongeSebastian, another is revealed to be tvguy, and the other is Jjsthekid.

“Well, this is it,” Jjs said and looked into his, tvguy, and SpongeSeb’s respective invitations.

“I didn’t know it would be inside that,” said tvguy.

“It’s now or never,” said SpongeSebastian.

“We don’t have to take this in an overdramatic way,” said Jjs.

“You’re right,” SpongeSebastian responded. He looks back at the castle and then says, “Well, come on, we can’t keep Mr. Doctor Professor Patrick waiting.”

The gate in front of the three then automatically opens up while they take their first few steps into the castle, where the doorway opens up with a flashing white light. Seb, tvguy, and Jjs gaze yonder into what was inside. To their surprise, the appearance of the inside of the castle seemed to take resemblance to an arena. It wasn’t much of a crowd, as various SBC regulars were there to watch. At the center of the field of who was standing around was hilaryfan80.

“Welcome to a game I’d like to call…Spongebob Jeopardy,” hilaryfan80 announced, collecting cheers from the watchers.

“Spongebob Jeopardy, as in Jeopardy, as in the game almost anybody knows about?” SpongeSebastian said with curiosity. “I bet this is going to be a lot fun.”

“This is where you’re holding Spongebob Jeopardy?” tvguy questioned.

“Yes,” said hilaryfan80, “People call it the XAT Palace,” said hilaryfan80.

”Also, weren’t teenj, Wumbo, Clappy, Jelly, and Metal Snake supposed to show up?” Jjs asked.

“They couldn’t actually make,” hilaryfan80 answered again. “Now, no more questions, it is now the time to play Spongebob Jeopardy.”

---------------------------

And that's all I ever decided to finish, and I'm not afraid to admit that! If you're avid with SB Jeopardy pieces of literature, then that's good, but to me...coming up with all sorts of questions slamming as much of them into each segment, and slapping in drama during the entire game feels like so much work for me. And so I gave the spin-off rights to CNF. (I'm still waiting on that new ep, bro. Nah, just kidding.) So yeah, this is what could've been before turning away from it.

2. The Scrap Heap (Part 1)

Yet another delay for Sub-Tropical Academy. Busy, busy says it. Speaking of that spin-off, I bet some of you guys didn't know that the spin-off came into fruition through a public vote. Digging through my stuff, I thought I'd post a couple of other plot-lines that were scrapped, at least due to not being decided by public vote, technically:

Experiment Zero: Sandy is in hiding, why? A failed experiment happens. And the test subject, by the name of Dax, is in hiding, why? He ends up #1 public enemy of Solid Shell, as many nicknames such as "The Terror of the Swamp," and "Experiment Zero." Dax hides in Monster Island, where he has friends but has an angry emotion on the inside, thinking about Sandy. PG-14-VL

As you can see, this spin-off would have included Sandy having a major role, Solid Shell [Pisces Moon] having another story, and an OC who becomes a living monster thanks to Sandy. I always have unusual inspirations, and I think this turned out to be one of the most creative. If it's not greenlighted, then I'm not going to bother with it. 3 years come a long way doesn't it? That's when the idea came to mind.

Underwater League: Spongebob, Patrick, Squidward, and Sandy get hit by a radioactive meteor from space. But not those guys, but also one guy who moves in to town. Spongebob and co. venture to space where they must stop the ocean from destruction. Y7FV - PG

I never thought that I'd request people for me to do a rehash of Pisces Moon. That's what it seemed like when I looked back on it. Whoever is that "guy" who moves into town, I'll never know. It could have either been a shameless rehash or something like Star Trek. For now, it's thankfully shelved.

Oh, and for a bonus: whatever happened to Widget?

I obviously wasn't going to have enough time to make this 'test spin-off,' so I scrapped it. The basis around Widget was to include the adventures of Steel Sponge (practically as a character more than an avatar) with two other OC's that share interaction with him. The episodes were going to be a lot short compared to my other spin-offs and it was meant to be a direction to a comedic series, other than UWS. In the end, it never saw the light of day.

And there you have it. More coming soon.

• Like 1

3. The Scrap Heap (Part 2)

So there was this one NaNoWriMo story I thought up of...before I decided it was too meaningless and bizarre for me to make into a 50,000 word novel and then came up with Heart Sniper the following year. You can find Dimensional Honor in the Davy Jones' Locker, where it is good as buried up, but there was another side to what the story would have been.

Ever since fics were being divided between spin-offs and literature, I would go around trying to make my first non-Spongebob literary work. The working title was originally "Panini Perfect," along the lines of that at least. It was over the course of spring 2010 since the original topic was made and that became the basis for my next unknown work.

Now what the HECK does that even mean? To clarify, I was originally going to make a Chowder spin-off, because god knows why I was in the mood to make one. It was intended to have this time-skip setting before the Chowder finale and after the general events, so it's like "high school setting" in terms of being in-between the course of time. Mystery solved.

Oh, and I'm obviously never going to try NaNoWriMo ever again, since I wanted to try animation for my career, I get constant writer's block, and I usually have a tight schedule with all my other spin-offs/lits anyway. Now....before I continue with my Scrap Heap retrospective, there's something else I have in mind.

• Like 1

4. The Scrap Heap (Part 3: Trinity Leaf Pegasus Alpha)

PLOT: Everypony knew Discord won't come back now that the Elements of Harmony has defeated him, as he's back in his stone prison. Until one day, he was set free from a source unknown. It becomes worse when all the ponies are put under his spell of disharmony, only the mane cast, and quite several characters are uneffected. While the eternal chaos removal is at the hands of the mane six and a private organization, three unlikely characters meet. When those unlikely characters, the "great and powerful" Trixie, the griffon Gilda, and a background pony Octavia, visit Canterlot, they learn about the legend of from a spell that can unleash a powerful weapon from three ponies known as the Trinity Leaf Pegasus. However, little have they known that the power is reserved to Twilight Sparkle's brother Shining Armor. With the power of it, they must restore Equestria and stop Discord for good.

---------------------------------------

And honestly, that's all I've saved, yet I have a few things to add up to the information of the unfinished product, but they're not 'saved':

1. For certain, I started planning on this since October 2011. The first snippet of TLP I've posted was for my Greatest Hits DVD as a teaser. It's gone now since I never saved that. I did try finding it in my mail folder on the old SBC forum, but I'm pretty sure I've started selling the DVD in my Glove World shop in an SBC that isn't forumotion, so it's gone forever.

2. The original plot. The plot you see above is the revised version.

I'm getting around to making the introduction to Trinity Leaf Pegasus (while trying to Pisces Moon and UWS out of the way at the same time, so I'm feeling booked right now), so this would the time that I post some of the information of my lit's pre-production.

Edited by Steel Sponge

5. SpongeRobert QuadrilateralPantaloons (a.k.a. my first OY!C exclusive concept)

To the juvenile audience gazing upon me, art thou prepared and determined to participate in and get an earful of a pleasant limerick as composed by yours truly: a mural of a sea captain?

We are affirmative, benevolent skipper of the seven seas.

Speak louder. I am undoubtedly not shipshape with my hearing.

WE ARE AFFIRMATIVE, BENEVOLENT SKIPPER OF THE SEVEN SEAS.

Marvelous, I will now open with a long note that goes "oh" as we now teleport to an uninhabited archipelago as we descend below into the Pacific Ocean.

Who is located inside a tropical fruit, a fruit containing coalesced berries, native to Brazil and Paraguay, beneath the subterranean depths of the ocean?

SpongeRobert QuadrilateralPantaloons!

Oh how permeable, tinted in the coat of yellow, and how covered with assorted ring-shaped apertures he is!

If seafaring shenanigans be a commodity in which thou youthfuls desire

Then allow yourselves to slump onto the ground of a wooden hull and then toss and turn, comparable to the species categorized in the paraphyletic group of organisms that have gills enclosed in their anatomy!

Thou prepared for the chorus?

By word of the sea skipper, I shall articulate yet another long note in the form of SpongeRobert QuadrilateralPantaloons to wrap up my amusing shanty. The curtains shall be sealed up once as the string of instruments to this theme tune fades out, however, I am unable to halt my persistent and delirious collection of laughter. SpongeRobert QuadrilateralPantaloons' alias is now represented in-name whilst I uphold my laughter until the aptly named species of the phylum Porifera appears and chimes a tootle through his nose. Now that I am finished with my guffaws, I am off to delight in a meal consisting of tea and crumpets.

Once again, it's been a long time coming. Anyways, here's something new:

6. Dipper's Guide to Alternative Universes

This is Dipper Pines from Gravity Falls, writing about the current events I’m witnessing. Right now I am alone. Mabel, Soos, Wendy, and even Grunkle Stan were nowhere to be seen. I found this empty journal lying around and I’ll use it keep track of my time here. I don’t think I’m in Gravity Falls. It looks as thought that there aren’t any residents living around here, it’s swarmed by creatures! I must be living inside some parallel or alternative universe. It happened when I got myself inside the portal, the last thing I remember before I wound up here. I’ll never be able to seek help at this time, so I must help myself! So far, I’m safe during my first day from home, even-

Dipper was interrupting from writing his log as his pen scribbled from a loud rumble. Suddenly, he realizes that Rumble McSkirmish of the “Fight Fighters” game has jumped from behind.

Dipper turns around and sees Rumble in his usual fighting pose.

Rumble pointed at the kid, shouting out, “You! You killed my father!”

“No I didn’t!” Dipper cried out in panic. “I don’t even know what kind of place I’ve landed in!”

“Be gone, child-boy! You don’t belong in this world!” Rumble exclaimed.

An off-screen announcer’s voice then chimed in, saying, “Round one: fight!”

Dipper tries to give himself an upper-hand against Rumble just by lunging at him, but with no damage being dealt. Dipper easily gets pummeled by Rumble from his rapid punches and ends up unconscious by a tree.

When Dipper regained consciousness, he realizes that he’s inside the Mystery Shack – with Bill Cipher, giving him a scare.

“You wish that I didn’t see the look on your face when you said “I don’t even know what kind of place I’ve landed in,”” Bill Cipher said mockingly. “My non-existent lips are sealed. Nah, I’m kidding, I saw it! You’re such a card. You liked how I enhanced that Rumble McSkirmish guy for ya’?”

“What did you do to Gravity Falls, Bill?” Dipper asked.

“I’d like to know how you survived from my wrath,” Bill replied. “I thought I trapped you, your sister, and Soos in Stan’s mind. That was also before I turned you three into cockroaches and squashed ya’!”

So I must really be in a different dimension. I bet I can trick Bill into using his abilities to get me back to the original Gravity Falls! Dipper thought to himself. Speaking out loud, he says, “I’m still alive, because I’m from a different universe where we defeated you!”

“Is that so?” Bill questioned. “Ha-ha, you have just given me a great idea!”

“If it means making me escape this universe, do your worst,” Dipper replied.

“I would vanquish you again, but maybe I can travel to every other alternate dimension by ruling them all! I may be the ruler of Gravity Falls in this dimension, but the fun was gone when I made sure no tourist or any other human beings could trespass, but the fun can come back if I take over everywhere else in any way imaginable! I think I’ll just let you stay here and suffer.”

As Bill was using his abilities to conjure a white portal in front of him, Dipper grabbed onto Bill’s hand before getting sucked into the void with him.

I hope this leads me back to the real Gravity Falls! Dipper thought.

“Let go of me!” Bill Cipher exclaimed.

At a flash, Bill and Dipper vanished from the alternate dimension. The portal then appeared in another dimension, letting go of Dipper and Alternate Bill. From Dipper’s realization, it was still not the real Gravity Falls.

This is was my entry for Creation Glory during Spin-Off Festival 5. Then I thought why not post it here as part of the collection and explain stuff about this? That's right, there's also a bit of a story behind writing this. I had an idea for a Gravity Falls fic exactly like this where Dipper travels to different dimensions and I thought about making each episode like a daily journal entry. It felt tempting, but I felt I couldn't go with that routine so I turned down that idea. Regardless, it felt like a good practice for me to write material that isn't Spongebob related. Oh, and expect new written material tomorrow, so consider it a double update.

7. Unfinished Animation Reviews

Kept a couple of these in one file. It's either drab or embarrassing to read through. One of them I didn't finish watching, one them I intended to review for what could've been "Canada Month."

Review 004: Fire & Ice

Type: Animated cult movie

Country origin: United Sates

To be honest, when it comes to the opening credits, the opening theme was pretty swell, even with the animation scheme during the narration with the Ice Queen (*Gender-flipped Adventure Time character* Not that Ice Queen), Nekron, the battle with fire and ice, and all that....and then comes a choppily animated movie with the white-haired lovechild of He-Man and Snape. It's the first few scenes, so let's not tangle with this already. While looking through the choppy animation schemes, am I the only one who thinks Nekron looks and acts constipated within the first scene? Moving on, Nekron kills off some villagers with his ice powers and we go to the Ice Queen's lair where the demands would be sent to King Jarol. Later on, some other He-man wannabe begins to beat the shit out of some...cavemen? Anyways, the guy escapes, and I can't help but wander about the men's clothing in the film. I mean, it's quite smaller compared to the clothing in James Cameron's Avatar.

We now see King Jarol's castle which introduces Jarol, Taro, and Ms. fanservice, I mean Princess Teegra.  They receive the demands from the Ice Queen and Nekron, but they refuse. Just then, an attack begins, kills a domesticated panther, and we hear Teegra's best scream ever. Seriously, this is slow motion? At least give more dramatic impact by lowering it down, but that depends, it was 1983, so yeah. The castle is now being attacked and Teegra becomes the damsel in distress for this movie....kinda. So we see Teegra near the river, and we get some more fanservice, right before Teegra escapes and roams through the jungle in her underwear. The "cavemen" try to find her, and one of them gets caught with a bug in one's hand, which was unexpected...and a little gross. Meanwhile, we see the guy again...with is purpose in the next scene is pretty beating a caveman and roaming around, while Teegra is still hiding from the "cavemen," and still in her underwear.

While Teegra's scene is still happening...A GIANT LIZARD OUT OF NOWHERE! Cool, but out of nowhere....what the heck was that for? So yeah, Big....Gigantic Iguana Moment Is over, and a "caveman" notices Teegra while rowing on shore seemingly injured and tries to...you guessed it, kill Teegra. We then get another scene with the guy, who kills one of the black dogs, and eventually meets Teegra.

Review 004: Almost Naked Animals

Type: Animated show

Country of origin: Canada

Rating:

It's finally that time of year, Animated Stuff Republic. And I'm going to start off with the review of the Fish Hooks creator's Almost Naked Animals. What is this review can prove is that, without the wit and charm from Atoms and Greenblatt, Noah Jones' work isn't always what it seems. And the unfortunate outcome is a rotten piece of canadian bacon on tin foil.

Every show is worth of having a theme song, so that's first on my agenda. It's 30 seconds long, from what I saw. It's at least catchy, but nevertheless annoying, as well as the choppy-slapstick-theme-song cliche engraved on it. Enough of that, let's review the first episode already, which is specifically the first in production, known as "It's My Party/One Star Hotel." Thank goodness for Youtube, but hey, if CN is lacking with deleting episodes off of Canadian shows, then that's what makes me thankful into being able to review its episodes.

Okay, so "It's My Party..." what do I have to say about this? Well, the plot shows that Howie sets up a party at the Banana Cabana, and then he and the others get locked. The episode was just...bleh. Like any other episode I'd review by the next moment, it's gonna be short and simple. It was hardly ever clever, nothing entertaining in my eyes, some points were predictable, and that's where I get into reviewing "One Star Hotel." The plot shows that the Cabana Banana is in competition with Chateau Chattoo, with the latter trying to shut down the Cabana Banana, managed by Poodle. On to reviewing this episode, not enough entertaining value, it's got its tired "gesundheit" gag, Howie went through a pretty dumbass move, yeah, it's just physically bad as the other episode I just reviewed.

They are very old so don't be surprised that I can't agree with what I've written.

8. UWS Leftovers Part 1: Clappy's Ending (S1)

“Well, now we can finally determine who the winner is,” said Jjs.

“But what about Captain, is he okay?” SpongeSebastian asked.

“As much as I don’t need to see a ‘dead’ Captain, we can kick him out of boredom,” said SOF, and kicks Captain.

“Also, he said that he was holding on to the doubloons, they must have been destroyed too,” said Clappy.

”Well, money isn’t everything, but we can’t continue without them,” said CF.

Then, the case with the doubloons come falling down and lands next to Captain. They appeared just fine.

“Almost forgot, I made that case destruction proof,” said Jjs, “Okay, so CF and Clappy, move away from the finish line, and I’ll tell you when it’s ready…”

”WAIT!” Captain said, getting up.

“I can’t believe he survived that,” said Sbs1fan.

“I come in peace…I am an ex-troll, I am thou not Captain52, I am AlienEmperor,” said ‘Captain.’

“Looks like that blast just erased his bad side,” said JCM.

“Hmm…you have fun, I’m just going to walk away and forgive you guys,” said AlienEmperor, and leaves.

“Okay, lame twist,” said Ex.

“Eh, we’ll tell him everything, but we still have doubloons to give out, and I’m not getting any younger,” said Jjs.

Jjs then gives the signal and CF and Clappy redo their run to the finish line, and it was neck in neck.

“And the winner is…” said 70s.

CF and Clappy were still sprinting. However, Clappy tears the ribbon, making him first place.

“HE DID IT; CLAPPY IS THE WINNER OF UWS SEASON 1!” Jjs exclaimed, “So Claps, what are you going to do now, since you have won 500,000 doubloons?”

“Let’s see, I'll give most of it to my friends on SBC and charity, and I'll use the rest of the amount to throw an after-party with all of you!” Clappy said.

“That was a really great game, dude," says CF.

“At least it’s over. And it was good while it lasted,” Ex remarked.

“Actually there’s one more thing,” said Jjs, “You guys didn’t pay attention to the fact that our show is being signed up for Season 2, right?”

Everyone else groaned.

“I wonder how bad and challenging that could be.” Steel said.

Then, it cuts to the two members of the H.U.T.

“Well, it seems that JCM didn’t last long to stick with us,” one of them said, “And it looks like Clappy has won the game.”

“We still have a plan to devise, I hope you got that memorized,” the other one said.

“Yep, to keep our Triad alive, we have a newcomer, and without notice, we were able to break him,” the other one replied, “Step closer, Goosebumpsfan.”

Goosebumpsfan then steps closer, revealing that he joined the Triad. He then hides his face with his hood and says, “Well, I have to admit, I feel like a tease in front of those guys.”

“We have a mission, and it's a special one for you!” One of them said, and Goosey grins.

To be brutally honest, I didn't start writing these (including the next two endings) until now...but what matters is that the runner-ups now have an ending that makes them a winner!

Edited by Steel Sponge

9. UWS Leftovers Part 2: Wumbo and Shinya's Endings (S2)

Wumbo:

“That was easy for all of a sudden…” said Clappy.

“What can I say, true believers? I knew he would be related to the alien race,” 4EverGreen added.

“And he’s left his little journal here, so we’ll be able to get more info from him,” said Wumbo. “What he said though, it makes me wonder who in question had to do with hiring the H.U.T…”

“Forget about that journal. But I’ll go ahead and say that I have nothing to do with hiring the original H.U.T., but they have to do with hiring me.” Shinya said to Wumbo.

“What?”

“Never mind that either! Two of us are now going to be able to make it to the Final 2!” Shinya said and runs over to one of the keyholes alongside Jelly and Wumbo.

With Jelly’s assistance from Clappy, she gets further ahead of Wumbo and Shinya. Unfortunately for Shinya, Wumbo's assistance from 4EverGreen got him to insert the key second, making Shinya the last person to insert his key.

"Shit," Shinya muttered.

He notices the temple guard in front of him, forcing his only pendant to give out, escorting him out of the temple.

“You're outta the game, Shinya!" ACS announced.

Shinya was not disappointed. "Well, after all that I've been through with this game, I've played a fair one. I don't know what the H.U.T. will think after this, but I'm going to act less strict from now on and root for Jelly in the meantime."

"Sayonara, Shin!" Jelly called out.

Unlocking the doorway, the final challenge the two were met with took place at a volcano, with the chest containing one million doubloons jammed in. Of course, Prince Darkstar/ACS, was waiting.

“Welcome to your Temple Duel, make yourselves useful before it all begins…” said ACS

“I can't believe it, I'm in the finale with you!” Wumbo said.

“Looks like I'll have to wait for Shinya to explain to me about his involvement with UWS, but I'm glad I'm in the final two as well," Jelly responded.

"With all that action stuff coming the fuck out of nowhere, this surely isn't a boring finale," Wumbo replied.

“Alright, let’s wrap this up! You two try to paddle each other off this volcano to determine the true winner of Season 2 and these gold doubloons,” Darkstar announced. “Not only that, but I’m also willing to ruin both of your chances and make myself the winner if you both fall off!”

“The only problem to deal with now is ACS. We can do this,” Jelly said to Wumbo.

"We're right here waiting too, don't let that baka keep the doubloons for himself!” Shinya said from below, appearing with 4EverGreen and Clappy.

Showing off a much larger paddle, ACS then says to the Final 2, “You may have convinced Malelimin to give up trying to end this show, but nothing’s stopping me from keeping those doubloons.”

“Good for you. Do you know where the emergency exit is?” Wumbo said sarcastically. “Why can't you just go home and forget all about it?"

“Now then, ready…set…go!” ACS announced and the paddle duel began.

ACS went first and hit both Wumbo and Jelly and nearly causing them to fall. Wumbo uses his paddle against ACS and manages to keep his balance.

“Yeah, go ahead and hit me first, but I’m not in any danger!” ACS said and continues to try and make the Final 2 fall off.

Jelly gives him the finishing touch, making ACS fall from the volcano platform. Resuming their duel, Wumbo and Jelly use their paddles to try and push one of each other off. With enough force, Wumbo manages to let Jelly lose her balance and slide off, making him the winner of Season 2.

"Sorry Jelly," says Wumbo. "But man, I can't believe I won! And it feels pretty good too!"

“Congratulations Wumbo, it looks like you’ve won yourself one million doubloons!” Jjs announced. “And now I’d like to see if ACS has some last words before leaving our sight.”

“It could’ve been mine…I swore it…” ACS mumbled.

"And you know what that means, do you?" Jjs said to Wumbo.

"What, there's more?" Wumbo questioned.

"According to the prophecy from the temple king, the winner of this season indicates the true heir as a temple king, and it looks like you're the one." Jjs announced. "It's weird, but it should also be nothing special."

“The temple is going to collapse. I hope we make it out alright,” Jelly said to herself. Wumbo grabs the case, causing the volcano to erupt.

All of a sudden, the power from Jelly's pendant comes back and reverses the eruption at the time the temple was beginning to crumble. Jelly groaned and felt relief with what just happened.

“Are we all okay?” Jelly asked. “If so, then that's a good sign. It must have been the power of five, but how..."

"We were there for you and Shinya to root for, remember?" Wumbo said. "That could be the rest of the five."

"That's good news," Jelly said. "Congrats for winning, by the way!"

"Yeah, now let's go and have ourselves a party!" Wumbo replied.

“That’s the spirit,” said Jjs. “I may have not attained most of my hosting duties during the finale, but what matters now is that Season 2 is over and Wumbo is our lucky winner. That’s all the time we have here for UWS SBC: The Forgotten Temples,” he finished. “See you next season!”

Shinya:

“That was easy for all of a sudden…” said Clappy.

“What can I say, true believers? I knew he would be related to the alien race,” 4EverGreen added.

“And he’s left his little journal here, so we’ll be able to get more info from him,” said Wumbo. “What he said though, it makes me wonder who in question had to do with hiring the H.U.T…”

“Forget about that journal. But I’ll go ahead and say that I have nothing to do with hiring the original H.U.T., but they have to do with hiring me.” Shinya said to Wumbo.

“What?”

“Never mind that either! Two of us are now going to be able to make it to the Final 2!” Shinya said and runs over to one of the keyholes alongside Jelly and Wumbo.

With 4EverGreen’s assistance from Wumbo, he gets further ahead of Jelly and Shinya. Unfortunately from Clappy’s assistance for Jelly to make it through quicker, Jelly ends up inserting her key last, behind Shinya and Wumbo.

“Rats! Looks like I'm out,” Jelly said, and then now notices the temple guard in front of him, forcing her only pendant to give out, escorting her out of the temple.

“Looks like it's just us dudes for the finale," Wumbo said to Shinya. "Are you upset about Jelly failing to be in the final 2 with you?"

"I'm fine," said Shinya. "I was going to tell her all about my reasons for allying with the H.U.T. and offer her something special, but I'm going to be a good sport and accept her loss."

"And I thought I would sound more polite, being a Canadian myself," Wumbo remarked.

"And as said by an Asian myself, I challenge you to overthrow me from winning those doubloons!" Shinya replied.

Unlocking the doorway, the final challenge the two were met with took place at a volcano, with the chest containing one million doubloons jammed in. Of course, Prince Darkstar/ACS, was waiting.

“Welcome to your Temple Duel, make yourselves useful before it all begins…” said ACS.

“I'm in the finale with Shinya, I'm a bit nervous right now,” Wumbo says to himself.

“By the Shinya,” Wumbo replied, “Do you care to spill the beans about you and the H.U.T.?”

“I might as well explain this secret that I’ve been keeping,” Shinya replied. “I owe the original members of the H.U.T. a favor. I bet them that I could at least make it to the Final 2 or become the winner. In return, I have to make them fulfill their lifelong dreams. That’s how I’m going to use half of the prize money. Afterwards, I can split it and start up a business of my own built around SBC and SBM and hopefully I could have Jelly accept my offer of being an assistant manager. It would be wonderful.”

“That sounds nice, but I don’t think I’m up for that commitment. Sorry, Shin.” Jelly said from below with 4EverGreen and Clappy.

“Looks like I'll have to fulfill my goal without Jelly. It would've been a shame if I never did make it as far, but now I'm in the final two with you, Wumbo."

“Alright, let’s wrap this up! You two try to paddle each other off this volcano to determine the true winner of Season 2 and these gold doubloons,” ACS announced. “Not only that, but I’m also willing to ruin both of your chances and make myself the winner if you both fall off!”

“The biggest problem to deal with now is that baka ACS. We're going to team up against him,” Shinya said to Wumbo.

Showing off a much larger paddle, ACS then says to the Final 2, “Jelly may have convinced Malelimin to give up trying to end this show, but nothing’s stopping me from keeping those doubloons.”

“Good for you, but you better have an escape plan,” said Shinya. “Besides, why couldn’t you just call it off and go home like all the others?”

“I can't and I won't. Now then, ready…set…go!” ACS announced and the paddle duel began.

ACS went first and hit both Shinya and Wumbo and nearly causing them to fall. Shinya uses his paddle against ACS as well as Wumbo, but he barely stands out.

“Yeah, go ahead and hit me first, but I’m not in any danger!” ACS said and continues to try and make the Final 2 fall off.

Shinya gives him the finishing touch, making ACS fall from the volcano platform. Resuming their duel, Shinya and Wumbo use their paddles to try and push one of each other off. With enough force, Shinya manages to make Wumbo lose his balance and slide off, making him the winner of Season 2.

"Aw bummer," says Wumbo as he slides off.

"Yes, this is the one of the best things to happen to me!" Shinya cheered.

“Congratulations Shinya, it looks like you’ve won yourself one million doubloons!” Jjs announced. “And now I’d like to see if ACS has some last words before leaving our sight.”

“It could’ve been mine…I swore it…” ACS mumbled.

"And you know what that means, do you?" Jjs said to Shinya.

"Nope, I don't really care," said Shinya.

"According to the prophecy from the temple king, the winner of this season indicates the true heir as a temple king, and it looks like you're the one." Jjs announced. "Strange, I know."

“The temple is going to collapse, so I hope we make it out alright,” Jelly said to herself.

Shinya grabs the case, causing the volcano to erupt.

All of a sudden, the power from Jelly's pendant comes back and reverses the eruption at the time the temple was beginning to crumble. Jelly groaned and felt relief with what just happened.

“Are we all okay?” Jelly asked. “If so, then I think it was from the power of five, but how..."

"We were there for you, remember?" Wumbo said. "That could be the rest of the five."

"Good, now we can celebrate for Shinya's victory! I can't be your assistant, but I'm happy you won," Jelly remarked.

"I'll have a party at my house," Shinya concluded.

“That’s the spirit,” said Jjs. “I may have not attained most of my hosting duties during the finale, but what matters now is that Season 2 is over and Shinya is our lucky winner. That’s all the time we have here for UWS SBC: The Forgotten Temples,” he finished. “See you next season!”

Now all the runner-ups that were close to winning the two seasons now have a winning ending of their own. Some news concerning the now-abandoned Secrets of the Hidden Underwater Triad miniseries is coming up soon.

10. UWS Leftovers Part 3: The Secrets of the Hidden Underwater Triad (The continuing plot)

Due to my lack of interest, The Secrets of the Hidden Underwater Triad got shelved. So the best way I can continue it now is by actually explaining the rest of the plot.

As CDCB continues to try to prove Malelimin's story real, the Midnight Society end up meeting the Hidden Underwater Triad again after finding a time portal, as the SBC members are surprised to notice that they knew what they were doing. The SBC members ask Blaine about his experience with Malelimin, and if he can identity Malelimin's weak-spot, explaining to him that they need a plan to seal Malelimin's soul. As Blaine tells the SBC members his extended story to tell about Malelimin, he also explains to them that they all have never co-existed 23 years ago....at first. Blaine and Bill, also alongside Buster are revealed be to Guests created by CNF, and ordered them to set out in time to change history caused by Malelimin, who has changed history to become a temple heir, and have it associated with ACS when the member found the same time portal. When Blaine found out about Malelimin's association with a game show, he tried to group up with him to keep him from causing any trouble, but failed. As he continued on, he then reveals that he might know what Malelimin really is. Giving the members their trust, the Triad agrees to join the SBC members to track down Malelimin.

As the Triad and Midnight Society manage to find Malelimin, they demand a story from him about his motive in changing the course of time. As it turns out, ACS created him as a living virus who, at first, was intended to destroy SBC, but ACS then decided he wanted for him to change time to make him history before setting him up with the contestants of UWS Season 2. That was when ACS has also then programmed him with supernatural powers. Realizing that ACS had used him to get him to see true anger as a way to destroy a part of not only SBC, but UWS, the SBC members try to convince him to give up his powers. Malelimin obviously refuses, but that's when the Triad and SBC members delve into finding his true weakness, which was friendship (due to his lack of it thereof) and tries to convince him that they're his friends as part of the ploy. They then use the power of friendship to defeat Malelimin, forcing him to give up his powers and also to give up his soul. Now that they didn't need to conceal it, the last thing for Triad and Midnight Society to do to insure Malelimin was gone was to throw his body into a furnace. The Triad leaves the group as the SBC members call it a night and go back to their lives on SBC before Jjs could make Season 3 possible. The end.

Like it or loathe it, that would've been the rest of the story for the miniseries. My reasoning for cancelling this after just one part can also be explained by my relationship with Season 2. No, I won't say that I'm disowning it or discouraging myself from liking it or even discouraging any who did like it, but Season 2 seemed like a bit of a mess for me to try and complete this. I did like Season 2, but I didn't love it, as I wasn't proud with the way some things turned out. If there was a storyline I didn't like, it was introducing two members from TV.com as members of the Triad and as contestants for reasons that are already pretty self-explanatory if you guys know my history. I didn't completely hate the introduction to a group of random OC's, even it did transition UWS as something less like UWS, when I had to give them as much focus. I did know I was aware of writing UWS and was still giving the SBC members as much focus, so I can't say I was against that direction for that reason. I also didn't really hate the storyline because it was one way that made Season 2 a lot more different compared to the other two seasons. So I felt this new direction made the season look interesting. To clarify, the second thing I didn't like was the amount of focus I gave towards the OC's that I had to throw in to toss out Nathan and Goosey for their "outdated-ness." (The Goosey/Nathan had to be done in my own behalf, but still...) When I realized the new direction I gave towards UWS and what I was doing with it, that was when I decided to close the book on this miniseries after a few months. (or plenty, since I had it sit on a fence for a long while before I announced it was cancelled) Until I could write the runner-up's ending from Season 3, this is the last segment of the UWS leftovers.

Edited by Steel Sponge

11. UWS Leftovers Part 4: Omair's Ending (S3)

“What took you guys so long? ” Aya asked, with the freed OMJ beside her.

“Thank goodness you guys are safe!” Cha said.

“We also found that “missing agent” you’ve been looking for,” SG10 added towards Metal Snake.

“You were Agent 003?” Metal Snake inquired.

“I’ll tell you all about it once as this episode is over,” Prez responded.

“Yeah, who won?” Hayden commented. “The anticipation is killing me already!”

“I’d say the winner can be determined….for whoever can get that golden key that I see in the distance,” Jjs said.

That was when SG just realized that she flung the golden key out once she exited the stimulation with Omair and Prez. In slow motion, SG looked at Omair, who was ready to pick up the key. They each raced over to the spot where the golden key was lying around. In the end, Omair ended up grabbing the key and he opened up the real doubloons case, making him the winner of Season 3.

"Did I win?" Omair questioned.

"Take a good look around you," said Jjs. "You are the winner!"

At the moment Omair realized that he just won the third season, Jjs, SOF, SG, and everyone else in the room started clapping for him, resulting into….

SG10: Congratulations!

Cha: Congratulations!

Prez: Congratulations.

Aya: Congratulations!

OMJ: Congratulations!

Sauce: Congratulations!

Crushing: Congratulations!

Hayden: UWS is a joke. SG should've won, obvi-

terminoob: Congratulations.

hilaryfan80: Congratulations!

Metal Snake: Congratulations!

Steel: Congratulations!

Jjs & SOF: Congratulations!

Of course, Omair/E.V.I.L. never felt any more excited. "OMF, thank you all! This is an honor!"

"Anyways, let’s give it up for our official Season 3 winner: Omair, a.k.a. E.V.I.L.!” Jjs announced. “Now that you’ve won, is there anything you’re playing to do with the money?”

"You bet, I'll split more than half of these and share it with the rest of SBC," said E.V.I.L. "I'll use the rest for something useful than probably waste it on Nutella or any of my other little interests. :funny:"

“That sounds very generous of you,” tvguy complimented. "Congrats on the win, dude!"

“I never really imagined that I could win, even when I was put up against Mandy, who was playing a villain,” Omair remarked. "Don't worry though, she's back to her own self."

“He's right. It was a good game while I was playing a villain, and it was still a good game while I wasn’t,” said SG10.

“We should probably do another season of this, I’m game,” Omair added.

“That would be neat, but sadly this show has ended,” Jjs announced.

“UWS is cancelled!?” Hayden exclaimed. "First my queen Lord Dominator loses, and now this show is over? Did you plan to make this finale a disappointment for me, Jjs?"

“Now, now, I’ve ended this on my own terms,” Steel stated. "It’s been running for six years. You got to admit, it’s overstayed its welcome. With this show over, I now have time to get my butt back onto finishing the rest of my spin-offs, so… :funny:

“So this really is the end…. ” said Sauce.

With the reminder of UWS being over, the crowd went silent until….

“Heads up, everyone! I just found an article stating that UWS is coming back for a fourth season, as well as a new Down Under reboot coming underway,” the Anytown Show Guy exclaimed, randomly popping up. “Read all about it, and check out my show kthnx!”

“Lolnope,” Jjs said, escorting ATSG out of the hideout.

After the challenge was over, everyone left the hideout and went back to their homes, chilling on SBC to celebrate Omair’s victory.

“And this has been Underwater Survivor SBC: 003 Waterfall,” Jjs concluded. “Jjs out…”

Certainly I can't forget to publish the alternate ending of this season, in which Omair/E.V.I.L. wins instead. This should also be the last piece of material I have for UWS. Additionally, the next time I post something to this thread, I'll try and publish something that is original.

Edited by Steel Sponge
  • Like 1

12. SpongeBob SquarePants: Lost In Translation: Help Wanted

This is a little experiment I decided to do where I put dialogue from the first SpongeBob episode, and translate it into another language, back to English, then with another different language, then back to English, and so forth. As you guys can tell, this is all dialogue from a SpongeBob episode that has been changed through Google Translate. For clarity, I decided to copy-paste the actual dialogue at the bottom of each text. I'll admit, I've made the mistake of not putting the character colons and the dialogue they're associated with in separate lines, so at times I've ended up with empty associations and empty dialogue in some lines. This isn't going to be the only time I experiment with SpongeBob transcripts and Google Translate, as the next one will fix the mistake that I've acknowledged. However, I am not compelled to turn this into a full-fledged series.

Anyways, here's the order of languages on Google Translate I've decided to use on the spot to get the following result: English-Japanese-French-German-Russian-Indonesian-Latvian-Dutch-Armenian-Italian-Latin-Finnish-Korean-Polish-Spanish-Icelandic.

You used it
Help Wanted

French salads: ... I like bikini and blood dogs. Of course, Espalzone loved, of course, than pineapple.
French Narrator: Ah, the sea... so fascinating. So wonderful. Here, we see Bikini Bottom, teeming with life. Home to one of my favorite creatures, SpongeBob SquarePants. Yes, of course he lives in a pineapple, you silly.

SpongeBob: Daytoy, Patricia!
SpongeBob SquarePants: Today's the big day, Gary!

Long Ulf: down.
Gary the Snail: Meow.

Big sea: ! Look at me. Thomas was not in good shape.
SpongeBob: Look at me, I'm ...naked! .../ Gotta be in top physical condition for today, Gary.

_:외부
Gary: Meow.

Big sea: ! Preparation, payment, rent, rent, rent ... 1 is late.
SpongeBob: I'm ready! I'm ready, I'm ready, I'm ready, I'm ready, I'm ready, I'm ready, I'm ready, I'm ready, I'm ready, I'm ready!

Celebrity Patrick: Parbo? printers;
Patrick Star: Go, SpongeBob! Whoa!

_: It is better to come down with slimy rice! There is a dark brown alphabet in this contrast. Patrick! Patrick!
SpongeBob: There it is. The finest eating establishment ever established for eating: The Krusty Krab, home of the Krabby Patty. With a Help Wanted sign in the window! For years I've been dreaming of this moment! I'm gonna go in there, march straight to the manager, look 'im straight in the eye, lay it on the line and... I can't do this! Uh, Patrick!

Patch: This is horrible.

Patrick: Where do you think you're going?

Spongebob Spongebob: A new story of wandering.

SpongeBob: I was just...

Patch: Kristapa Klapa is no longer necessary.
Patrick: No you're not. You're going to the Krusty Krab and get that job!

Do not Spongebob: 1m can not be seen.
SpongeBob: I can't, don't you see? I'm not good enough!

Patch. Anonymous: "Do you want to ask?"

Patrick: Whose first words were "may I take your order"?

SpongeBob: in my bag.

SpongeBob: Mine were.

Patch: The forest is for football.
Patrick: Who made a spatula out of toothpicks in wood shop?

Paavo: 1m it's hard to control God.

SpongeBob: I did.

Money Patrick: Ah, Ah, big yellow holes in your ankle.
Patrick: Who's a, uh who's uhh, oh! Who's a big yellow cube with holes?

Spongebob squarepants:

SpongeBob: I am!

Money Patrick:
Patrick: Who's ready?

sponge bob:
SpongeBob: I'm ready!

Money Patrick:

sponge bob:
SpongeBob: I'm ready!

Money Patrick:

Great sea horse: !!! If the government is not considered to accept customers, he is Sherlock.
SpongeBob: I'm ready! I'm ready! I'm ready! I'm ready!

Meanwhile Tentakel: Oh, SpongeBob, what are you?
Squidward Tentacles: Oh no, SpongeBob. What could he possibly want?

That day meet the sea !!!!!!!!! B: Duty in connection with their main god. Come Bob, Bob, Sponge Bob!
SpongeBob: I'm ready! I'm ready! I'm ready! I'm ready! I'm ready! I'm ready! Go SpongeBob! Go SpongeBob! Go SpongeBob! Go self!

!! !! !! !!: Sharp Fast Crab, pencil of first 1 -
Squidward: Mr. Krabs! Hurry, Mr. Krabs, before it's too late, I gotta tell you-

Happy: Tribune Tribune Tribune Tribune Tribune When did you start?
SpongeBob: Permission to come aboard, captain! I've been training my whole life for the day I could join the Krusty Krew, and now I'm ready. .../ So, uh, when do I start?

H. Evgeny Cancer: I want water

Mr. Eugene H. Krabs: Well lad, it looks like you don't even have your sea legs.

_: One degree foundation, stuck in the bowl. Bush promises

SpongeBob: Mr. Krabs, please. I'll prove I'm fry cook material. Ask Squidward, he'll vouch for me.

_: The todas are shaped.
Squidward: No.

D: He is 13 years old. No, mastering and extinction

Mr. Krabs: Well lad, we'll give you a test, and if you pass, you'll be on the Krusty Krew! Go out and fetch me... a, uh, hydrodynamic spatula... with, um, port-and-starboard-attachments, and, uh... turbo drive! And don't come back till you get one!

Big sea: ! Is the storm the largest fluid source teacher in the world?

SpongeBob: Aye aye, captain! One hydrodynamic spatula, with port-and-starboard attachments, turbo drive, coming right up, Sir!

Kraft said: I just saw oil.
Mr. Krabs: Carry on! We'll never see that lubber again.

Squid? octopus:
Squidward: You're terrible! A hydro-what?

Bus management: Hello! I will not spend
Bus driver: Hey! Hey! Please! Passengers are to stay seated and put their hands out the window!

Kraft said: ... The air that contains the bottle is a bag of paper.
Mr. Krabs: That sounded like hatch doors! Do you smell it? That smell. A kind of smelly smell. A smelly smell that smells smelly. Anchovies.

_: You want money?
Squidward: What?

_: Sir!
Mr. Krabs: Anchovies!

Submission: You can do that?
Squidward: Please, please, quiet! [anchovies stop talking] Is this any way to behave, hmmm?

Anthovy Priest;:
Anchovy: Meep!

_: Thumbnails when you upload eight small files.
Squidward: Could we show a little decency and form a neat, single file line in front of the register?

SpongeBob: Barg'N Mart. There is no need
SpongeBob: Barg'N-Mart, meeting all of your spatula needs.

Kraft said: Wide in hand. We choose our pants.
Mr. Krabs: All hands on deck! Get your anchors out of your pants!

_: okay
Squidward: One single file line was all I asked!

_: No, well, magic water, baby and car of the mother!

Mr. Krabs: Whoa! Batten down the hatches, Mr. Squidward! ...Were taking on water, Mr. Squidward! ...I want my mommy, Mr Squidward!

I do not use spongebob: hand, arm, shoulder belt, spin laptops.
SpongeBob: Do do do do do do, spatula, spatula, port-and-starboard attachments.

Persian: thank you.
Squidward: Help!

_: You must learn
Mr. Krabs: Man overboard! Climb, Mr. Squidward! Climb!

_: Secure Ancor.
Anchovies: Meep! Meep!

Kraft said: the end of the bag.
Mr. Krabs: This is the end! Good-bye, Mr. Squidward!

Iktità: Krabi!
Squidward: Oh Mr. Krabs!

Paavo Paavo: I borrowed in the field. Another spade and man. Safety belt on the height of the seat belt. Leave the driver. What do you think? Anyone?

SpongeBob: Permission to come aboard captain! Da da da da da da da! Da da da da da da da da da da! Did someone order a spatula? .../ That's right! One hydrodynamic spatula with port-and-starboard attachments, and let's not forget the turbo drive! Would you believe they only had one in stock? To the kitchen! .../ Who's hungry?!

heavy
I did not do anything.
Woohoo!
I love the sun
Happy moon!
This is very funny.

Get rid of work
The coffee is empty
I love the sun
Happy moon!
This is very funny.

Please bring along.
All the girls are bake.
Equally.

Format
Do you want to be old?
The game is recommended
I love the sun
Happy moon!
This is very funny.

Hey, hi customer to Kiyohira!
Oh, do not listen

[These are just basically the lyrics to "Livin' in the Sunlight, Loving in the Moonlight."]

He was saying: . You're welcome
Mr. Krabs: That was the finest fast foodsmanship I've ever seen, Mr. SquarePants! Welcome aboard!

Stýrenhúðar;:

Squidward: But, but Mr. Krabs...

He was saying: You are the number and the mushroom before. A little blow
Mr. Krabs: Three cheers for SpongeBob! Hip-hip!

Time: M.-
Squidward: Hooray, Mr.-

D. Crouch: Excessive exaggeration.
Mr. Krabs: Hip-hip!

Aika horse:
Squidward: Hooray.

D. Crouch: Excessive exaggeration.
Mr. Krabs: Hip-hip!

Aika horse: tumor?
Squidward: Hooray. Mr. Krabs!

He said: here it is.
Mr. Krabs: I'll be in my quarters, counting up the booty.

Patch: For Christie Cruz.
Patrick: Good morning, Krusty Krew!

_: Patrick?
Squidward: What would you like to order, Patrick?

Patch: Yes.
Patrick: One Krabby Patty, please.

_: Dear cancer! tumor? Gay, I came to a new bank.

Squidward: Mr. Krabs! Mr. Krabs! Mr. Krabs, come see your new employee!

Edited by Cousin Mel
  • Like 1

Time for a second round. Also, content warning because of the General+ tag, this segment of SpongeBob SquarePants: Lost In Translation contains an unintentional swear - that in which I decided to hide with a white highlight. As for this experiment in general, I'm going to be doing this series of segments until I decided that I'm bored with it. This time for this part, I've started separating the character colons and the respective dialogues when using them for Google Translate. Instead of 15 other languages being used, I decided to use 10, and this is the order that I got out of random: English-Haitian-Creole-Welsh-Bulgarian-Italian-Hungarian-Polish-Myanmar-Norweigan-Albanian-Finnish. Also, I decided not to copy-paste the real dialogue, but I suggest going through the official transcripts for best effect. Lastly, if you see this: .../ that dignifies a non-speaking scene or scene transition having took place in-between.

12B. SpongeBob SquarePants: Lost In Translation Part II: Tea at the Treedome

Tea with tea

mushroom: Fingers wow me. .../ As soon as you saw me! .../ Opii the land. This little squirrel is my problem.

Sandy face: You love this old woman! You have to stay! If you like home and bad air.

mushroom: Low grounding. .../ Be careful! .../ They look small squirrels. .../ Works with Bra, Fight. Prepare for the winner! Comedy! .../ Hey, I really do it. .../ My phone!

Sandy: Waiting for the baby!

mushroom: Yeah, you and me on the carat! What's your name

Sandy: Sandy. Can you call me?

mushroom: I SpongeBob!

Sandy: Participate with good spiders!

mushroom: Yeah? ILO says!

Sandy: Dua, Spongebob Squarepants. Adults are more than shells. Hi-Dee!

mushroom: Yes, I want Sandy. Hi-Dee! aw. Tell me what happened?

Sandy: My moments because of this.

mushroom: How can I try it out?

Sandy: Bots. I have to breathe! I have to spend time.

mushroom: Me too! I like time! Air of God

Sandy: I'm not joking

mushroom: "Bread," my heart is! So the best! So the driver.

Sandy: Shea-oot. Why did you get cookies, do not delay!

mushroom: I see it tomorrow. .../ Patrick! Patrick! Patrick Patrick, Patrick! Lo. ?

Patrick: United Nations?

mushroom: I just have to meet this girl, a great mood!

Patrick: How do you think "breathe"

mushroom: Time imagination.

Patrick: I just want to talk to you. If you want to keep one of your roses. You have a fetish

mushroom: Jonni?

Patrick: Advanced!

mushroom: And then?

Patrick: This is a fantasy! If you like SpongeBob FancyPants! .../ Remember: If you are unsure, pink. You can, SpongeBob. I'll see.

Paavo: Thanks a friend.

Sandy: Hi?

mushroom: Hi Fi sand, SpongeBob!

Sandy: If you stop for a moment, we'll go.

mushroom: .../ Sandy! Sandy! Pen! Sandy! Sandy! .../ Sandy, something went wrong. ... There is no watering here.

Sandy: Without water. Time is not much.

mushroom: Without water?

Sandy: It's not a Hi-Dee problem!

mushroom: I have Dee trouble! He loves me! Without water.

Sandy: Very good. I made chocolate. Come on! Hi-Dee! .../ This is not straight. I! .../ You're a nice kid. I want the Grand Tourot to look like. .../ This is my personal time. This is one of the purest ... at sea, one of the simplest and purest airs. Oh, my dad's chicks. .../ The tree made the plant. "This work can mean a lot." This is a bitter polyurethane plastic fantasy. Does not it grow? So let's say it's not easy or not. .../ The first law. The meeting will come. Jonni. Most are busy.

Patrick: Pink! Pink!

mushroom: .../ Bring the flower.

Sandy: each other? How much you like! .../ Are you busy?

mushroom: Progress.

Sandy: You understand the first mopeds, and I know.

mushroom: I can not imagine why.

Sandy: Do it for you

mushroom: Beautiful water.

Sandy: I am.

mushroom: It's time to wait. .../ I need to get here Aaaah!

Sandy: Dua, Spongebob Squarepants. It's more than fucking!

Patrick: If you're suspicious, pink.

mushroom: Water shortage! Because of the attack! You do not need it, you do not have to save, so photographers do not ...

Sandy: Why are these flowers beautiful, more cold waters. .../ So tell about yourself. May be interesting or wonderful either. .../ Spray? Oh, some cakes. OK, he'll come back.

mushroom: Go to the store, do not force it. This is not necessary. This is not necessary. This is not necessary. This is not necessary. .../ Need!

Patrick: Yeah, Paavo! No one is enough. Pink! Pink!

mushroom: I have the power!

Patrick: .../ You can not go now! Cap!

mushroom: Patrick is not good. Air is not good!

Patrick: If you're just shy. Do not call me. All right. And do not leave. .../ In what way? Water shortage!

mushroom: Try to attract yourself!

Patrick: We must leave!

mushroom: And you ... or wrong ...

Patrick: I know I left him.

Sandy: Come and take it! Everything so ... [screams] .../ you have to do it. Request her suitcase. I offer a new gray bread for the product! .../ Go to the next. .../ I kind of like the situation that you wish. Spawn!

ALL: One A

Edited by Cousin Mel

Hey everyone, it's the SpongeBob-Google Translate Christmas special! ....I'm three days late, but I don't really care. The first language I decided to use was Portuguese, as a nod towards one of the background characters who wrote a letter to Santa in that language. Every other language is random and it's in this order: English-Portuguese-Swahili-Bulgarian-Japanese-Mongolian-Chichewa-Slovak-Kurdish-Dutch-Azerbaijani.

12C. SpongeBob SquarePants: Lost In Translation Part III: The Christmas Special

Country: It's now! Spongebob Square Fan Club Heads of Fan and Patchy Patchy provinces.

Deciguaru: You will love me Ah! Slav, I'm going to Party, Spongebob SquarePants' Dong'onong'o! Hi!

school education: Happy Christmas! Happy Christmas!

Deciguaru: Is this true? This is the joy of Christ. Seven people during Christmas. Write me every year. .../ That is, SpongeBob has already ended!

sponge bob: I believe! .../ I'm ready!

Deciguaru: This is bad. My friend Patrick should be loyal. .../ I'm ready to be ready for the preparatory committee. Basketball is good! Okay, okay?

Wacky: this line!

Deciguaru: WC, WC! You are here!

school education: Sellist!

Deciguaru: Get it here

school education: Sellist!

Deciguaru: WC, WC!

school education: Tupique!

Deciguaru: Fight against the plane!

school education: Let me see

Deciguaru: Eat a baby for a meal. .../ What is this? Three tips! He is three.

MA: Open oils

Deciguaru: No, your thoughts are good! You are here!

school education: Is anyone on the horse?

Deciguaru: Sorry. No, the list is great!

school education: What!

Deciguaru: Thank you, yes hey, thank you for your leave! Thank you very much! Especially the plane loses! .../ Okay This list ...

Fisherman's Day: Addresses, addresses and addresses!

Deciguaru: Therefore, he says: "Dear Sir, I am 10 years old and want to become a Christian."

Fisherman's Day: Addresses, addresses and addresses!

Deciguaru: The problem is very good. But if you know it, it is the finest.

school education: It is not

Deciguaru: No, I'm sorry. .../ He talked about a Christian dress. Hey Do you want Bob to see Bob from the beginning? .../ Nebas? Cake comes

school education: SUNDAY!

Deciguaru: WELL WELL! Sou!

Who is Chris?

sponge bob: Today we can be a great help, Saigo. .../ Is there a way? .../ Hi, Sandy, there's a load! Life, the world, the fire in the air. .../ Yes? Think of fire?

Sanda: Bob Sponglor for Christmas

sponge bob: Who is Chris?

Sanda: What is this? I heard Christmas

sponge bob: Do you have a Texas?

Sanda: No, I'm listening to my Christmas.

sponge bob: More information ... Chris.

Deciguaru:  .../ It is a little old age. He would refund his games. But what is Sant Klaus?

sponge bob: .../ Everyone learns

Simple words: your share.

sponge bob: But because you've asked and asked, it's good to have your list.

patrick: students

Mr. Crábi: I do not know your teacher, but she is happy with my friend.

sponge bob: This is the United Spirit. What! Enter an email address.

Simple words: Residents are working and I do not know.

patrick: Like milk

Mr. Crábi: I tried that this is the first San Claus test.

Simple words: I have brothers

patrick: Hello Hello

sponge bob: No, who did it?

patrick: Oh yeah!

Simple words: Hello Hello

sponge bob: Patriarch.

patrick: There are no relationships with these words.

sponge bob: my dear

patrick: Ippy! Template

sponge bob: Now, Yoojoow. Hide it.

Simple words: I have an invalid listing and nobody else.

patrick: I went to my book. I have something

sponge bob: Yes, my money. Okioki, stones and blood.

patrick: Life, SpongeBob .../ Thank you. Dear Santa ... No, no.

sponge bob: Patriarch. .../ Do you want your siblings? See others. This is my wish. .../ Patrick opened the front of the ball. Drinks and other items are not available. Eat anywhere!

patrick: My mother! What Is Faith?

sponge bob: Part of Christmas.

Mr. Crábi: No, honey, the list is ready.

sponge bob: , Stêkk What do we do?

Mr. Crábi: on the phone

sponge bob: Do you have it?

Mr. Crábi: Leave the gold beds

patrick: Look, SpongeBob.

sponge bob: Patrick, what do you want?

patrick: Caesar Caesar's soldier.

sponge bob: .../ What do you want to do?

SUSAN: For you

Children: .../ I'll start a new topic!

Jennifer - Millie: .../ I have a new haircut!

Ronnie: .../ Do you have a cup of water?

Simple words: .../ Sorry.

sponge bob: Older, sometimes I do it. What will we do?

Simple words: Inner room with noise.

sponge bob: Margaret articles can be written. No, Santa is too big. The place is in queue.

Everybody: Hey!

Bob and game Patrick:
I'm fine.
Normal, small, daily.

Simple words:
Rio de Janeiro will be in Tokyo.
SpongeBob, Patrick, what are you doing?

Bob and game Patrick:
The place is very hard!

Simple words:
Go first!

Bob and game Patrick:
She talks about my mission for me
Advertising, decoration, don!
Hey, Patrick, are you afraid?

Simple words:
Whom? Who am I? Go and go!

plankton:
Like a family like your family!

Mr. Crábi:
I'm great here.

Bob and game Patrick:
The crisis is not very good.

sponge bob:
Get out of there

Simple words:
What is this?
I am working?

Bob and game Patrick:
Go to China.

Simple words:
Sports Bob is good and good!

Bob and game Patrick:
Turn off third

person:
Morning

patrick:
Allow alternatives for stars!

person:

Deciguaru: A yogurt is sweet? Is Christmas another? It will! .../ Time back! Now I'm a guy Yes, SpongeBob San ...

Martin: .../ I hope the language speaks Swahili.

sponge bob: Yes, this is the last page. Believe in wealth! The task of reading this library! .../ Sophie! Previously, Naadam! Faster

Simple words: SpongeBob, what do you do?

sponge bob: Do not modify their help. Santa ...

Simple words: SpongeBob, do not forget that.

sponge bob: No, it's legal. Hey ...

Simple words: SpongeBob, no.

sponge bob: How is Klaus?

Simple words: Not the first one.

sponge bob: Based on volunteering as Military Force and Santa.

Simple words: Did you say SpongeBob? I do not remember

sponge bob: Now, Claudia, what are you doing? Are you losing?

Simple words: My shop shop

sponge bob: Open and play.

person: Now on the sea! It's not late

Simple words: Santa's creative e! SpongeBob's over!

sponge bob: Now, Yoojoow. I'm going

Simple words: The picture will be a problem. .../

person:
Yes, it's evening.
Santa's here today.
That night came.
Santa's here today.

sponge bob: Will I stay here?

person:

Yes, it's evening.
Santa's here today.
That night came.
The future of Santa Claus ...

…/
That night came.
Santa's here today.

fred: Hey, what is faith?

sponge bob: Yes, it should be here.

That night came.
Santa's here today.

person: You do not have enough for him.

fred: Hopefully history date! Let's take a little time.

sponge bob: Why Christmas? Very late.

patrick: The other meal is difficult.

sponge bob: Yes!

Patrick: .../ I'm not a guy.

Simple words: .../ Sib? My son Merry Christmas! You are here! Christmas. Question: The picture is very good. .../ Can I do a little? Tell your ancestors

sponge bob: Popcorn Santa

Simple words: It was my first mission. It is Christ in Christ for the first time. He is the first Chris.

sponge bob: No card. He is foolish. I do not want you one.

Simple words: Whom? What is this?

sponge bob: Gifts. I am with you, because you are not a grandmother!

Simple words: I know I know ...

sponge bob: Take it

Simple words: Spongebob? Did I give it to you? The jellyfish, Krabi is old and has a chain. .../ Does he find it so clean? It will happen again. Trees. This is my name. What is this? .../ Hey Hey hey, this is a great list. As I was martyred, I was so heavy ... I feel. What Is Spongebob Move For? Hey, SpongeBob? SpongeBob?

sponge bob: I know. It is good.

Simple words: They want a little boy

sponge bob: You need to find more sauces.

Simple words: You are here! You are here!

sponge bob: Yes? Hey, hey? Who is Yes? Hey, hey?

Simple words: You are here! You are here!

sponge bob: Hey, hey? Who are you Hey, hey? present. Hi, Hi? Who is this? Yes?

Simple words: It makes me happy. I will speak to Mary.

sponge bob: This is it?

Simple words: Yes, I'm Santaam. Besides,

sponge bob: .../ B L W D L W X D E F G H I J K L M N P T U V W X Y Z W X Y Z W T U D D D D L W D L W D L W D L W D L W D L W D L W D L W D L W D L W D L W D L W D L W D L W D L W D L W D L W D L W D L W D L W D L W D L W D L W D L W D L W D L W D L W B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B

Simple words: Yes, son, let's go to me.

sponge bob: S-SS-SS ... SUN ...

Simple words: .../ Spongebob? Spongebob? Spongebob?

sponge bob: S S S S S S S Connection connection

Simple words: They are not

sponge bob: You know yes, my husband, we go?

Simple words: No, this is my body.

sponge bob: What is this? What is your life?

Simple words: ISTARTER.

sponge bob: What do you want? You need to know something good, but that's great.

Simple words: WELL WELL! I Santa.

sponge bob: My mother! Because we are good for death. Under Bikini Bikini.

Simple words: I said SpongeBob SpongeBob garden. You came.

sponge bob: What did you do?

Gary: Meat.

Simple words: Christmas, SpongeBob Happy Christmas! Ah! They are happy.

sweet: Will my husband pay us?

Simple words: Yes, yes, I'm not

sponge bob: Santa was not right to go. This heart attack is true and you do not want it.

Simple words: A-chan, only second. .../ What are young people? Avri coverage area? What do I have to do? Something's here. I want to say. I want to say. I want to say. Hey, it looks good! .../ Here you will be baby!

sweet: no no

Simple words: I think it's good. Who am I?

fred: .../ Hey where are you

Elder Jenkins: He is!

Abigail's mother: What is it?

Simple words: A good father is a good source of his own. .../ Good gift AHA! Making plants for you.

Jennifer - Millie: No, I want to do. New plan

Simple words: .../ Patriarch.

patrick: Hey, these hands started.

Simple words: .../ What do you think? If Spongebob was sad, I had paid something. I'm crazy. .../ You can accept it. All this.

sponge bob: Sophie! Did you remember here he was here? Everything loses. He was evil and evil. His face is bigger than Gulluk. Very entertaining and interesting. Santa Ocho Lake, but its sacred pillar. Yes, Carmo ...

Simple words: Is that so small? What is this?

Santa: CardWord, thank you for your help! It was good. The most famous name is Santa Claus. .../ You are here! You are here! .../ Yeah, he's my brother! Yes yes yes.

Simple words: Okay, I gave it to you.

Santa Claus: .../ Christmas!

Deciguaru: .../ Oh, Patrick! It's Christmas! Let's go! Hey! Disasters! Great look! I say DOR! She's like a skin! Please enter a page from the beginning!

Personality: What is it now?

Believe me: Oh friend. Dude, this sponge bob is good. This is a story about SpongeBob's Christmas. The crisis is also the sun. .../ Lord, I left a small ship. .../ You are the mother. Who are the people now? You went to the camp!

school education: Sorry

Deciguaru: No, I told you I wanted to kiss! No, I said WC, WC! What! No, no illness!

school education: Kiss, get away!

Country: Now you know how difficult it is to talk. Enjoy fun and pleasure.

• Like 2