• Advertisement

044a. Nasty Patty

spongebobiscool

Spongebob: "The Krusty Krab is the most PERFECT place in the UNIVERSE!" Mr. Krabs: "You really HAVEN'T got any brains at ALL, have you, son?" / Spongebob: "AHHH!!!! It's the ZOMBIE!!!!" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: This episode is a perfect example of how ANYTHING can be funny, as long as it isn't happening to you! :rolleyes: (See also, Wily E. Coyote EPICLY fail to catch the Road Runner!) B) Enough said! ;)

I really great episode, and contains a lot of great moments and funny lines, including one of my favorites in the series.

MR. KRABS: Okay, I confess! SpongeBob killed him!

SPONGEBOB: What?! You can't pin this whole wrap on me!

MR. KRABS: He was insane! Outta control! He would've killed me too if you hadn't come along!

SPONGEBOB: It was all Mr. Krabs's idea!

MR. KRABS: Put him down now! He's a mad dog!

SPONGEBOB: HE WEARS CURLERS TO BED!!!

An excellent episode with a lot of laughs. I loved how SB and Krabs tried to hide the body. Speaking of hiding bodies, an awfully dark episode, especially for a children's show. Anyway, a very good episode.

Final score: 10/10

This episode is one of the darkest and the most disturbing SpongeBob episodes and I loved it. This episode kinda reminded me of Invader Zim because Invader Zim episodes are so dark. This episode has lots of funny moments in this episode. My favorite part in this episode:

Mr. Krabs: Ok, I confess! SpongeBob killed him!

SpongeBob: What? You can't pin this whole rap on me!

Mr. Krabs: He was insane! Out of control! He would've killed me too if you two hadn't come along.

SpongeBob: It was all Mr. Krabs' idea.

Mr. Krabs: Put him down now! He's a mad dog!

SpongeBob: He wears curlers to bed!

Mr. Krabs: Wait! It's not what you think!

The other parts made me laugh too. The running gag with the health inspector getting hit on the head really cracked me up. SpongeBob saying "What can I get for you...handsome?" to the health inspector was very funny. SpongeBob and Mr. Krabs doing the can-can also made me laugh too. This episode is definetly one of the best season 3 episode and I recommend this episode to people who loves dark humor. 10/10

• Like 1

This is a dark episode, probably the darkest in SpongeBob's history. I'll never know how the writers managed to get the pitch alone by the Nick studio executives. but I'll forever be happy they did.