• Advertisement

Treedome Daily

Young Nug

This plan sounds phenomenal. Just have one issue, and that's the text. Multiple articles overlay each other, and it gets obnoxious. Other than that, it looks like a GOOD experiment (unlike SpongeBob University...).

Definitely a good idea. I want to say we discussed this idea a few years back and I'm glad to see it finally come it to fruition.

I do agree with PatBack about the text overlapping each other, but other than that, this is great.

Definitely a good idea. I want to say we discussed this idea a few years back and I'm glad to see it finally come it to fruition.

I do agree with PatBack about the text overlapping each other, but other than that, this is great.

This plan sounds phenomenal. Just have one issue, and that's the text. Multiple articles overlay each other, and it gets obnoxious. Other than that, it looks like a GOOD experiment (unlike SpongeBob University...).

What browser/laptops are you guys using? The text overlay is the biggest issue we've had, I thought we got it down (cuz it shows perfectly for Nuggets, hilaryfan80, CNF, and I). 

What browser/laptops are you guys using? The text overlay is the biggest issue we've had, I thought we got it down (cuz it shows perfectly for Nuggets, hilaryfan80, CNF, and I).

I'm using Safari. Haven't tried this on Chrome yet.

Minor update:

My sincere apologizes to spongeboblover for not seeing his article sooner. I've now published it. :)

If anyone else submits an article here, feel free to shoot me a PM and I'll review it asap (you can do the same thing to the other Treedome Daily staff as well). I don't often check the place, so PM would be the fastest way for your article to be published. :)

I'm gonna bump this, as I don't think many people realize what this feature is or that it even exists.

Just approved an editorial from Fred, so go read that if you want to. And if you feel inspired, go write some articles of your own! :)

Any article? Like for example, I want to write a "today in history" article. It will have nothimg to do with SpongeBob. Can I do thatn