Krusty Dogs: 8/10

The Wreck Of The Manua Loa: 8/10

New Fish In Town: 9/10

Big Sister Sam: 5/10

Love That Squid: 8/10

Perfect Chemestry: 9/10

• God Himself 4

7.jpg

SpongeBob SquarePants, Season 7 ================================== Review (Part 01)

Let's overview SpongeBob at the time of S7. S1-S4 was decent, but eventually S5-S6 brought the show into a gigantic rut which took a very, very long time

to get out of. Fans were thinking SpongeBob had gone downhill. The kids still loved it. I still loved it. It still had some good episodes. But everyone else thought

the series just wasn't good. So, when SpongeBob was renewed for a seventh season, I assume they didn't think much. Some fans thought it was the beginning

of a new era. My thoughts? Well... let's look.

The seventh season of the show was announced back in '08, when I was 6/7 years old and I was too young to care. Heck, I didn't know people could get all of this information

on the Internet back then. I just loved SpongeBob and kept watchin' the TV to check for premieres, all that stuff. So, I was still pretty young when S7 premiered. It premiered in 2009, so..

yeah. I was young. I can't remember it too clearly, but I do remember that it aired during the Ultimate SpongeBash marathon (something that made me cry of joy), with the episode

Tentacle-Vision, and got paired with I ❤ Dancing. And y'know what? They were actually decent.. but then the other episodes came along. It was S5/S6 allll over again.

But, hey, we kept watching. And y'know? The season got much, much, better afterwards. Episodes like The Great Patty Caper and Enchanted Tiki Dreams brought us some actual decent,

watchable episodes. They brought some good visuals and good comedy. It was the beginning of a rise of quality for the show. If you said that "S7 was absolute garbage", that's fine. I respect

that. But in my honest opinion, Season 7 actually brought some good episodes to the table in it's later portion. It's S5 but better and not so forgettable. It felt like the show's staff decided to take

a step up after the lazy gross-out garbage we got from Season 6. That, or they just wanted to entertain the kids, the people, with some decent underwater comedy. I can respect that. It was good to

see SpongeBob finally rising from the long rut it had suffered from ever since late season 5. Look at Season 8 & 9 so far. They've actually come out with S4-quality episodes that actually manage to

get a chuckle out of me from time to time. If only more people would give it a chance..

MAIN RATING: 6.9/10

• Funny 1

I gotta say, this is probably my least favorite season (I'd have to look through season six to confirm it) even more than season six. I find a lot of the later season ones (the Legends series especially) is really odd and some parts make me slightly uncomfortable. Plus some of them can be really dull. I honestly rather take season six's oddness than season seven's uncomfortableness. That being said, I gotta admit it has some of favorite episodes of all time. Love That Squid and That Sinking Feeling. Love That Squid had some hilariously good old humor. That Sinking Feeling was so stupid it was great. That episode was what the whole SB/Squid/Pat dynamic is about, getting Squidward to his boiling point.

• Like 3

I gotta say, this is probably my least favorite season (I'd have to look through season six to confirm it) even more than season six. I find a lot of the later season ones (the Legends series especially) is really odd and some parts make me slightly uncomfortable. Plus some of them can be really dull. I honestly rather take season six's oddness than season seven's uncomfortableness. That being said, I gotta admit it has some of favorite episodes of all time. Love That Squid and That Sinking Feeling. Love That Squid had some hilariously good old humor. That Sinking Feeling was so stupid it was great. That episode was what the whole SB/Squid/Pat dynamic is about, getting Squidward to his boiling point.

I agree with the "That Sinking Feeling" thing. That's definitely one of S7's best episodes.

• Like 2
  • Funny 1

A good season. Not as good as Season 6 but better than Season 8. Despite some bad episodes, this season had some great ones like Squidward in Clarinetland, The Inside Job, Kracked Krabs, and Tentacle Vision. Then again, I haven't seen this season in a long time. I need a good rewatch. 4/5

Tentacle Vision 7.5/10

I Heart Dancing 2.5/10

Growth Spout 9/10

Stuck in the Wringer 10/10

Someone's in the Kitchen with Sandy 3.3/10

The Inside Job 0.7/10

Greasy Buffoons 10/10

Model Sponge 0/10

Keep Bikini Bottom/A Pal For Gay 0/10

Yours, Mine, and Mine 6/10

Kracked Krabs 4/10

The Curse of Bikini Bottom 10/10

Squidward in Clarinetland 7/10

SpongeBob's Last Stand 5/10

Back to the Past/The Bad Guy Club for Villains 10/10

A Day Without Tears 0.8/10

Summer Job 0.2/10

One Coarse Meal 0.3/10

Gary in Love 0.1/10

The Play's the Thing 7/10

Rodeo Daze 10/10

Gramma's Secret Recipe 6.5/10

The Cent of Money 0.5/10

All Legends of Bikini Bottom 10/10

The Great Patty Caper 5/10

That Sinking Feeling 10/10

Karate Star 7/10

Buried in Time 8/10

Enchanted Tiki Dreams 10/10

The Abrasive Side 5/10

Earworm 4/10

Hide and Then What Happens? 0/10

Shellback Shenanigans 0.9/10

The Masterpiece/Whelk Attack 4/10

You Don't Know Sponge 7/10

Tunnel of Glove 0/10

Krusty Dogs 8.1/10

The Wreck of the Mauna Loa 8.9/10

New Fish in Town 7.1/10

Love that Squid 0/10

Big Sister Sam 8.7/10

Perfect Chemistry 7.3/10

Tentacle-Vision - Mediocre

I Heart Dancing - Meh

Growth Spout - Great

Stuck in the Wringer - Terrible

Someone's in the Kitchen with Sandy - Awful

The Inside Job - Great

Greasy Buffoons - Good

Model Sponge - Meh

Keep Bikini Bottom Beautiful - Mediocre

A Pal for Gary - Terrible

Yours, Mine and Mine - Bad

Kracked Krabs - Great

The Curse of Bikini Bottom - Decent

Squidward in Clarinet Land - Decent

SpongeBob's Last Stand - Okay

Back to the Past - Superb

The Bad Guy Club for Villains - Great

A Day Without Tears - Bad

Summer Job - Bad

One Coarse Meal - Terrible

Gary in Love - Okay

The Play's The Thing - Meh

Rodeo Daze - Bad

Gramma's Secret Recipe - Mediocre

The Cent of Money - Mediocre

The Monster Who Came to Bikini Bottom - Mediocre

Welcome to the Bikini Bottom Triangle - Good

The Curse of the Hex - Okay

The Main Drain - Awful

Trench-Billies - Awful

Sponge-Cano! - Mediocre

The Great Patty Caper - Good

That Sinking Feeling - Meh

Karate Star - Good

Buried in Time - Good

Enchanted Tiki Dreams - Good

The Abrasive Side - Good

Earworm - Superb

Hide and Then What Happens? - Awful

Shellback Shenanigans - Meh

The Masterpiece - Okay

Whelk Attack - Good

You Don't Know Sponge - Awful

Tunnel of Glove - Decent

Krusty Dogs - Good

The Wreck of the Mauna Loa - Decent

New Fish in Town - Mediocre

Love That Squid - Good

Big Sister Sam - Awful

Perfect Chemistry - Great

Meh Season

While slightly better than season 6 due to some improvements in the second-half season 7 is still really poor and is very close to season 6. The main thing about this season is that's it's just so boring, there are entire episodes that just drag on like zombies with few jokes to speak of. Along with that if season 6 was the season of Squidward getting abused them season 7 is the season of the Krusty Krab. Almost all season 7 episodes have to do with the Krusty Krab and it makes the episodes and the season as a whole feel stale and worn-out. Season 7 also houses some masterpieces like Stuck in the Wringer and A Pal for Gary which make this season a real chore to plow through. I was really surprised to see how many positive responses this season got when it first came out, pretty funny in retrospect now that this is often referred to as the show's worst season.

Top 5

1. Earworm

2. Back to the Past

3. The Bad Guy Club for Villains

4. Growth Spout

5. The Inside Job

Bottom 5

1. Stuck in the Wringer

2. A Pal for Gary

3. One Coarse Meal

4. Someone's in the Kitchen with Sandy

5. You Don't Know Sponge

• Funny 2

Tentacle-Vision: 4/10

I Heart Dancing: 4/10

Growth Spout: 6/10

Stuck in the Wringer: 1/10

Someone's in the Kitchen With Sandy: 2/10

The Inside Job: 8/10

Greasy Buffoons: 6/10

Model Sponge: 5/10

Keep Bikini Bottom Beautiful: 2/10

A Pal for Gary: 3/10

Yours, Mine, and Mine: 1/10

Kracked Krabs: 8/10

The Curse of Bikini Bottom: 3/10

Squidward in Clarinetland: 9/10

Spongebob's Last Stand: 7/10

Back to the Past: 9/10

Bad Guy Club for Villains: 8/10

A Day Without Tears: 4/10

Summer Job: 2/10

One Coarse Meal: 1/10

Gary in Love: 6/10

The Play's the Thing: 3/10

Rodeo Daze: 4/10

Gramma's Secret Recipe: 3/10

The Cent of Money: 4/10

The Monster Who Came to Bikini Bottom: 4/10

Welcome to the Bikini Bottom Triangle: 8/10

The Curse of the Hex: 5/10

The Main Drain: 2/10

Trenchbillies: 2/10

Sponge-Cano: 4/10

The Great Patty Caper: 9/10

That Sinking Feeling: 4/10

Karate Star: 6/10

Buried in Time: 5/10

Enchanted Tiki Dreams: 6/10

The Abrasive Side: 8/10

Earworm: 9/10

Hide And Then What Happens: 3/10

Shellback Shenanigans: 4/10

The Masterpiece: 5/10

Whelk Attack: 8/10

You Don't Know Sponge: 2/10

Tunnel of Glove: 7/10

Krusty Dogs: 7/10

Wreck of the Moana Loa: 8/10

New Fish in Town: 3/10

Love That Squid: 7/10

Perfect Chemistry: 6/10

Big Sister Sam: 1/10

Top 5:

5: Wreck of The Moana Loa

4: Back to the Past 

3: The Great Patty Caper

2: Earworm

1: Squidward in Clarinetland

Bottom 5:

5: Trenchbillies

4: Big Sister Sam

3: One Coarse Meal

2: Yours, Mine, and Mine

1: Stuck in the Wringer

Season thoughts:

This season, just like season 6, is ok. However, I would actually say it’s better than season 6. It’s interesting that this is better, because this has two things that would suggest the worst: it’s the only season with no amazings, and the only season with two bottom 6 (potentionally bottom 5) episodes. However..... I feel like I still like this one a bit more overall, and this is likely because there is less grossout. There are still occasional gross moments, but far less, enough less that I can say the animation is fine again. Another reason is also that the second half was an improvement (I’ll consider this great patty caper-perfect chemistry). Overall, it’s an ok season.

Edited by Wintermelon43

The move from sbm has begun. The season posts are back but on a new home.

Ratings go like this

Best to worst: God Tier, Good, Okay and BAD! 

Update 9/8 at 11 am: Disc 1 is complete. Starting Disc 2

Update 9/8 at 1 pm: I finished Disc 2

Update 10/1 at 6 pm: Disc 3 is done after I took a little break from catch up. About to start Disc 4/4

Y'all should know my taste is weird. Doing a current rewatch so eps i haven't done won't be written about

Tentacle Vision: God Tier (I was dying. It's so fun to watch)

I♥️Dancing: Good (Lots of fun jokes but wasn't heavenly or anything)

Growth Spout: Okay (FOOD FOOD FOOD FOOD FOOD)

Stuck in the Wringer: BAD! (best joke is the funny fake moral at the end but holy fuck this is awful)

Someone's In The Kitchen With Sandy: Okay (I don't hate it as much as I remembered. In fact I liked quite a few of the jokes. Sandy plot without spongebob is really bad tho)

The Inside Job: (can't believe they made a 9/11 episode) BAD! (the boring police strikes again)

Greasy Buffoons: BAD! (This ep is the most boring so far but I guess it's funny ironically?)

Model Sponge: BAD! (scratch that THIS is the most boring so far. I was fucking yawning. YAWNING.)

Keep Bikini Bottom Beautiful: BAD! (the cop is one of the most unfunny yet proud jokes this show has done so far. It's so awful. Also this is the point where i start vividly remembering premiere dates.)

A Pal For Gary: BAD! (This isn't even funny ironically anymore. SpongeBob's actions are so fucking awful yet somehow I don't hate it as much as many other's do. I mean. I like the parts where gary's chilling at home)

Yours, Mine and Mine: BAD! (Just peak funniness right here. HAVE YOU LEARNED NOTHING ABOUT SHARING. yep hilarious joke)

Kracked Krabs: God Tier (Lol this had a good concept and a fun ep to watch. Lol at krabs charging a dollar per footstep)

Curse of Bikini Bottom: Okay  (Genius use of the term OLD MAN SQUIDWARD. A bit too slow in the first half) 

Squidward in Clarinetland: Good (atmosphere was cool and jokes in the beginning were funny.)

Spongebob's Last Stand: BAD! (You know this kinda feel wrong. The message could be good but like, it isn't done well at all. Also I think I have to mention SANDY SQUIRREL.)

Back to the Past: Good (That was a pretty fun special. I liked the part in man ray opolis the best,)

The Bad Guy Club for Villains: Good (It was pretty fun and the perfect length. The moral at the end is fucking hilarious.)

A Day Without Tears: Okay (I like the premise somewhat and I don't dislike it.)

Summer Job: BAD! (pretty soulless. The jokes aren't funny and are kind of things we've seen in the show before)

One Coarse Meal: BAD! (Truly peak comedy right here. Wow what a proud and epic episode. The suicide jokes here weren't funny but they get worse in a later season. I don't hate it as much as some but this is pretty bad. Maybe even truly mean spirited?)

Gary In Love: BAD! (boring and unneeded. I yawned a few times. The jokes were all bland.)

The Play's The Thing: BAD! (I don''t hate this episode. It sucks but it's not the antichrist like some members will have you to believe lol)

Rodeo Daze: BAD! (This one was awful. The song was shit and the jokes were not jokes but cursed moments.)

Gramma's Secret Recipe: BAD! (another unneeded episode. Plot was awful and I didn't laugh once. Fuck it's gonna be hard ranking these.)

The Cent of Money: BAD! (this is horrible. Worse than pal for gary. This time I feel bad for gary while in APFG i really didn't feel as bad,)

LEGENDS OF BIKINI BOTTOM (reflection before starting them is that oof these were bad. We'll see if I'm right when I'm done in an hour)

The Monster Who Came to Bikini Bottom:  BAD! (How do you advertise an episode as bland as this one. Isn't funny in the slightest.)

Welcome to the Bikini Bottom Triangle: God Tier (has a cool concept and story. Tons of good jokes too.)

The Curse on The Hex: Good (This one had a cool atmosphere but the jokes weren't that amazing)

The Main Drain: BAD! (Another boring episode that wasn't interesting. I could really care less about this one.)

Trenchbillies: BAD! (It's only funny ironically because of unrelated to this actual episode injokes.)

Sponge-Cano!: Okay (It's not that funny but it has heart. Dolphin guy is annoying but not enough for me to hate it)

Overall Legends wasn't as bad as i remembered.

The Great Patty Caper: Good (I don't really get the point of the 75 years later part but I did like the special. It's the best special of this whole season.)

That Sinking Feeling:  BAD! (Another one of the boring ones. I get how people like Pie Guy can despise it tbh but I'm not feeling that.)

Karate Star: BAD! (This one is awful but its not cause WAAAAH PATRICK HITS A BABY. But more like, wow this writing is bad. The jokes aren't very funny.)

Buried In Time: God Tier (Finally another really good season 7 episode. Those are rarities I swear. The humor in this ep is on point. Just some good spongebob.

Enchanted Tiki Dreams: Good (Almost god tier but I just wasn't feeling that. It's like some sort of relief from the lazy writing idk. I guess its symbolism.)

The Abrasive Side: Good (I think we're getting to the better part of Season 7. Too bad we're almost at disc 4. Not much to say for this one. Has some good jokes you know)

Earworm: God Tier (Another good one but looking at the rest of the episode lists I think the good streak of s7 is finally over. But I also haven't seen a lot of these eps in a while)

Hide and Then What Happens: BAD! (you sure you sure moment is fucking awful. Kinda pointless we see patrick's hiding spot early on. The whole thing seems kinda pointless and boring.)

Shellback Shenanigans: BAD! (Just insanely boring. There are some fine moments that keep it from being completely awful but this is another pointless ep.)

The Masterpiece: Good (It starts off a bit slow but picks up when squidward has to start making the statue.)

Whelk Attack: Okay (This is just an episode that exists, I feel that its on the verge of being considered bad. Opinion may change later in a few months.)

You Don't Know Sponge: BAD! (Very boring. I felt there was only one interesting joke, the one with sb in the blender.

Tunnel of Glove: Okay (sb and pearl parts were good but the Patrick parts kinda made it worse)

Krusty Dogs: God Tier (the constant mention of wieners gave a chuckle but besides that the other jokes were actually pretty good. The jokes where the kid and her mom see squidward in that costume are comedy gold.)

The Wreck of the Mauna Loa: Good (cool atmosphere and interesting story.)

New Fish in Town: BAD! (Bad plot and unfunny jokes bring down this episode. It isn’t as bad as I remember but still pretty bad.)

Love That Squid: Okay (the beginning part was kinda cute but the rest brings it down)

Big Sister Sam: BAD! (Another awful episode. This is awful Patrick writing as well. I never liked this one and still don’t)

Perfect Chemistry: Good (the fart jokes somehow work!) 

Update November 6th: I am free from this evil season. Top and bottom 5 coming later

Ratings:

6 God Tier

11 Good

8 Okay

25 BAD!

Top 5:

5. Welcome to the Bikini Bottom Triangle

4. Earworm

3. Tentacle Vision

2. Buried in Time

1. Kracked Krabs

Bottom 5:

5. Big Sister Sam

4. Yours, Mine and Mine

3. Stuck in the Wringer

2. The Cent of Money

1. Keep Bikini Bottom Beautiful

Edited by BenPaz

On 10/29/2016 at 3:20 PM, Depressed Luigi said:

Tentacle-Vision - Mediocre

I Heart Dancing - Meh

Growth Spout - Great

Stuck in the Wringer - Terrible

Someone's in the Kitchen with Sandy - Awful

The Inside Job - Great

Greasy Buffoons - Good

Model Sponge - Meh

Keep Bikini Bottom Beautiful - Mediocre

A Pal for Gary - Terrible

Yours, Mine and Mine - Bad

Kracked Krabs - Great

The Curse of Bikini Bottom - Decent

Squidward in Clarinet Land - Decent

SpongeBob's Last Stand - Okay

Back to the Past - Superb

The Bad Guy Club for Villains - Great

A Day Without Tears - Bad

Summer Job - Bad

One Coarse Meal - Terrible

Gary in Love - Okay

The Play's The Thing - Meh

Rodeo Daze - Bad

Gramma's Secret Recipe - Mediocre

The Cent of Money - Mediocre

The Monster Who Came to Bikini Bottom - Mediocre

Welcome to the Bikini Bottom Triangle - Good

The Curse of the Hex - Okay

The Main Drain - Awful

Trench-Billies - Awful

Sponge-Cano! - Mediocre

The Great Patty Caper - Good

That Sinking Feeling - Meh

Karate Star - Good

Buried in Time - Good

Enchanted Tiki Dreams - Good

The Abrasive Side - Good

Earworm - Superb

Hide and Then What Happens? - Awful

Shellback Shenanigans - Meh

The Masterpiece - Okay

Whelk Attack - Good

You Don't Know Sponge - Awful

Tunnel of Glove - Decent

Krusty Dogs - Good

The Wreck of the Mauna Loa - Decent

New Fish in Town - Mediocre

Love That Squid - Good

Big Sister Sam - Awful

Perfect Chemistry - Great

Meh Season

While slightly better than season 6 due to some improvements in the second-half season 7 is still really poor and is very close to season 6. The main thing about this season is that's it's just so boring, there are entire episodes that just drag on like zombies with few jokes to speak of. Along with that if season 6 was the season of Squidward getting abused them season 7 is the season of the Krusty Krab. Almost all season 7 episodes have to do with the Krusty Krab and it makes the episodes and the season as a whole feel stale and worn-out. Season 7 also houses some masterpieces like Stuck in the Wringer and A Pal for Gary which make this season a real chore to plow through. I was really surprised to see how many positive responses this season got when it first came out, pretty funny in retrospect now that this is often referred to as the show's worst season.

Top 5

1. Earworm

2. Back to the Past

3. The Bad Guy Club for Villains

4. Growth Spout

5. The Inside Job

Bottom 5

1. Stuck in the Wringer

2. A Pal for Gary

3. One Coarse Meal

4. Someone's in the Kitchen with Sandy

5. You Don't Know Sponge

It's so weird seeing you be so generous to this season

• Sad 2
  • God Himself 1

Tentacle-Vision 2/10

I Heart Dancing 5/10

Growth Spout 7/10

Stuck In The Wringer depressedluigi/10

Someone's In The Kitchen With Sandy depressedluigi/10

The Inside Job 7/10

Model Sponge 5/10

Greasy Buffons 5/10

Keep Bikini Bottom Beatiful depressedluigi/10

A Pal For Gary 2/10

Yours, Mine, And Mine 3/10

Kracked Krabs 7/10

The Curse Of Bikini Bottom 5/10

Squidward In Clarinetland 5/10

Spongebob's Last Stand 1/10

Back To The Past 7/10

The Bad Guy Club For Villans 8/10

A Day Without Tears 4/10

Summer Job 2/10

One Coarse Meal 1/10

Gary In Love 5/10

Rodeo Daze 1/10

The Play's The Thing 2/10

Granma's Secret Recipe 3/10

The Cent Of Money 3/10

The Monster Who Came To Bikini Bottom 2/10

Welcome to the Bikini Bottom Triangle 5/10

The Curse Of The Hex 5/10

The Main Drain 2/10

TrenchBillies 2/10

Sponge-Cano! 2/10

The Great Patty Caper 8/10

That Sinking Feeling 2/10

Karate Star 5/10

Buried In Time 5/10

Enchanted Tiki Dreams 6/10

The Abrasive Side 7/10

Earworm 7/10

Hide And Then What Happens? 2/10

Shellback Shenanigens 4/10

The Masterpiece 6/10

Whelk Attack 6/10

You Don't Know Sponge 1/10

Tunnel Of Glove 5/10

Krusty Dogs 4/10

The Wreck Of The Manua Loa 7/10

New Fish In Town 2/10

Big Sister Sam 1/10

Love That Squid  6/10 

Perfect Chemistry 7/10

Top 5
5. Perfect Chemistry

4. The Abrasive Side

3. Earworm

2. The Bad Guy Club for Villains

1. The Great Patty Caper

Bottom 5

5. Rodeo Daze

4. One Course Meal

3. Stuck in the Wringer

2. Keep Bikini Bottom Beautiful 

1. Someone's in the Kitchen with Sandy

Mild improvement over season 6, but still has its fair share of awful garbage. The first half is season 6 tier. The second half is less offensively bad and more boring. However, I found more good episodes and less bad episodes compared to season 6, so it is definitely better.

•  
Edited by hippythehippo

Tentacle Vision: 7/10

I ❤️ Dancing: 6/10

Growth Spout: 7/10

Stuck in the Wringer: 1/10

Someone's in the Kitchen with Sandy: 2/10

The Inside Job: 7/10

Model Sponge: 5/10

Greasy Buffoons: 5/10

Keep Bikini Bottom Full of Garbage: 3/10

A Pal for G4ry: 2/10

Yours, Mine, and Mine: 2/10

Kracked Krabs: 8/10

The Curse of Bikini Bottom: 6/10

Squidward in Clarinetland: 8/10

SpongeBob's Last Stand: 7/10

Back to the Past: 8/10

The Bad Guy Club for Villains: 6/10

A Day Without Tears: 4/10

Summer Job: 1/10

One Coarse Meal: 1/10

Gary in Love: 5/10

Rodeo Daze: 2/10

The Play's the Thing: 3/10

Gramma's Secret Recipe: 3/10

The Cent of Money: 4/10

The Monster who Came to Bikini Bottom: 3/10

Welcome to the Bikini Bottom Triangle: 7/10

The Curse of the Hex: 5/10

The Main Drain: 2/10

Trenchbillies: 2/10

Sponge-Cano!: 3/10

The Great Patty Caper: 7/10

That Sinking Feeling: 5/10

Karate Star: 8/10

Buried in Time: 7/10

Enchanted Tiki Dreams: 9/10

The Abrasive Side: 8/10

Earworm: 6/10

Hide and Then What Happens?: 2/10

Shellback Shenanigans: 4/10

The Masterpiece: 6/10

Whelk Attack: 6/10

You Don't Know How Lame This Episode Is: 2/10

Tunnel of Glove: 6/10

Krusty Dogs: 4 Wieners/10

The Wreck of the Mauna Loa: 7/10

New Fish in Town: 4/10

Love that Squid: 7/10

Big Sister Sam: 1/10

Perfect Chemistry: 7/10

Top 5:

5. Back to the Past

4. The Abrasive Side

3. Kracked Krabs

2. Squidward in Clarinetland

1. Enchanted Tiki Dreams

Honorable mentions: Karate Star, Buried in Time, Perfect Chemistry

Bottom 5:

5. Hide and Then Nothing Happens

4. Stuck in the Wringer

3. One Coarse Meal

2. Summer Job

1. Big Sister Sam

Dishonorable mentions: Half the season You Don't Know Sponge, A Pal For Gary, Someone's in the Kitchen with Sandy