• Advertisement

063. Have You Seen This Snail?

Minty Car

0/10 Would have been negative if there's no Gary Come Home and if it wasn't for the ending. I don't like this episode because of Intensive Gary Abuse. I'm sorry but Gary is one of the characters in the show that I don't want to see being abused. Would have had higher points if Gramma didn't try to eat Gary. Also, no Patchy.

• God Himself 1

0/10 Would have been negative if there's no Gary Come Home and if it wasn't for the ending. I don't like this episode because of Intensive Gary Abuse. I'm sorry but Gary is one of the characters in the show that I don't want to see being abused. Would have had higher points if Gramma didn't try to eat Gary. Also, no Patchy.

I don't think Gary was abused in this episode. Yeah, he was ignored at the begining but besides that, I can't see, except for grandma making him fat but that's all.

This might be a bit unpopular, but this special was pretty alright. I would've given it a great if it wasn't for Patrick. His jokes are pretty much all the same in this episode (aside from OFFICE SUPPLIES FALLING FROM THE SKY which was a pretty great line) that involve him seeing something related to the situation at hand and him brushing it off. I would've been fine if they only did that once, maybe twice, but it just got obnoxious after a while.

6.5/10 OKAY