• Advertisement

My Leg!: The Adventures of Fred the fish (This show has been rated TV-PG for occasional language)

Master Cheeks

Ok so this my new Spongebob spin-off show. Basiclly it stars Fred the fish (the fish that screams "My Leg" on Spogebob) as he returns to Bikini Bottom after moving to Kelp City for 4 years, and he learns Bikini Bottom is much different then before.

Characters: Fred is the main character, and he will interact with most of Bikini Bottom, giving them more character than in Spongebob, although he will also interact with characters from Spongebob, like Patrick and Squidward for example.

Main Storyline: Fred the Fish is tired of getting hurt all the time in Bikini Bottom, and due to the fact that his Health Care can't cover him much longer, so he heads off to Kelp City for affordable care. Four years later, Fred is a bum on the street, and decides to return to Bikini Bottom rather than live in the hell that Kelp City has become. He returns and sees some instant differences. Stay Tuned for the pilot episode, coming exclusively to SBC real soon.

If you have any comments and/or questions about the spin-off, feel free to list them below

Ok so this my new Spongebob spin-off show. Basiclly it stars Fred the fish (the fish that screams "My Leg" on Spogebob) as he returns to Bikini Bottom after moving to Kelp City for 4 years, and he learns Bikini Bottom is much different then before.

Characters: Fred is the main character, and he will interact with most of Bikini Bottom, giving them more character than in Spongebob, although he will also interact with characters from Spongebob, like Patrick and Squidward for example.

Main Storyline: Fred the Fish is tired of getting hurt all the time in Bikini Bottom, and due to the fact that his Health Care can't cover him much longer, so he heads off to Kelp City for affordable care. Four years later, Fred is a bum on the street, and decides to return to Bikini Bottom rather than live in the hell that Kelp City has become. He returns and sees some instant differences. Stay Tuned for the pilot episode, coming exclusively to SBC real soon.

If you have any comments and/or questions about the spin-off, feel free to list them below

Seems good!

Episode 1: Fred Returns

Fred the fish is returning to Bikini Bottom, after 4 years of living in Kelp City. He doesn't want to remember those past 4 years in Kelp City, at all. Why you ask? I can't tell you why. Anyways Fred returns to Bikini Bottom and is feeling mighty hungry, so he goes to his favorite resturaunt in town: the Krusty Krab! He is very happy about this new life in Bikini Bottom, again. But when he makes it to the Krusty Krab, he notices it's a ghost town. There's a sign that reads "abandoned" on it. Fred begins pouting silently, when he hears a sound. It sounds like a rat, so Fred looks around and it's a... mysterious figure in the darkness of the area. He looks around and the figure hisses at him and runs away. Fred then decides to go see if the Chum Bucket's even there anymore. He's shocked about what he sees: it's now called the Gum Bucket, and it's filled with tons of loyal customers! Outside, Patrick Star seems to be doing something, possibly for the Gum Bucket.

Fred: Hey, Patrick, what'cha doin' out here?

Patrick: I'm working on a new slogan for the Gum Bucket. Righ now I got "Gum is Dum"! No wait, Mr. Plankton said not use that one. Dammit! This i so hard to do!

Fred- Plankton owns the Gum Bucket!? Last I remember, he was a loser who owned the Chum Bucket.

Patrick- Well, 4 years ago, Mr. Krabs and the Krusty Krab had a lttle accident at work, and the restuaraunt was closed for safety reasons, and then Plankton, along with his computer wife Karen, invented the Gum Bucket, a nice inventive restauraunt that sells many Gum products in a nice atmosphere. I was paid to say that.

Fred- I see. I'm going to go in to the Gum Bucket. Maybe I could I live with you in your rock for a bit, you know until I get back on my feet?

Patrick- Oh sure, no problem. Here's my address! See you later friend!

Fred- Alright, see you later Pat.

Fred then decided to enter the Gum Bucket, and was amazed at what he saw. Many people eating gum products. Gum Burgers, Gum Fries,Gum Rings, in a nice old times western-like atomosphere. And then, out of nowhere, Plankton appeared before him.

Plankton- Howdy pardner! How'd you like yourself a gum burger!

Fred- No thanks. Plankton, how'd you go from the failure of the Chum Bucket, to to this!?

Plankton- Well 4 years ago, I realized I'd never get the Krabby Patty formula, so I decided to do something different then before, and whenI step in some gum one day, I realized the opportunity I had with gum and gum products. And for the past 4 years I've had virtually no compettion!

Fred- So, your saying the Gum Bucket started is about the time the Krusty Krab was closed for safety reasons

Plankton (getting angry): How do you know about that!? I thought you were gone for 4 years!? You Shouldn't know about that! Now get out! I have work to do!

So Fred left the Gum Bucket, very puzzled. He was glad to be back in Bikini Bottom, ut a coupple things bugged him. Why was Krusty Krab closed? How did Plankton make the Gum Bucket so successful Who was that mysterious figure in the trash. He just decided to try to figure t all out some other day, he thought as he headed for Patrick's house.

Episode 2: Good Job Hunting

It's been about 2 weeks since Fred returned to Bikini Bottom, and he has been living in Patrick's rock since. He realizes that he needs to get a job soon in order to keep up with the rest of the town, and so he decides to look for some job ads in the paper, and since Patrick had been recently laid off by Plankton for being unable to come up with other slogans, he decides to get a job with Patrick. They then talk about getting jobs.

Fred- So Patrick, I was looking through the ads and I saw some ads for some jobs, nothing big just things like working hotels, or being fry cooks at fast food places. What do you think about...

(As Fred mentioned fry cooks, Patrick started to tear up.)

Fred- There's no need to cry, buddy.

(Patrick quickly regained his composure.)

Patrick- I've never had a job in my life, except a few small jobs at the Kr-r-rusty Kr-r-r-rab-b-b-b-b-b.

(Patrick began to tear up again.)

Fred- It's ok Patrick, we'll find a job, together.

And so, Fred and Patrick went together to go find a job.

They tried being painters, but they just couldn't make a masterpiece.

They tried being exterminators, but Patrick wasted the gas on his house, leaving termites to eat other Bikini Bottomites houses up.

But, for some unknown reason, Patrick refused to work as fry cook at another fast food restaurant.

They were guranteed jobs at one place, and yet he refused to be around "That greasy hellhole."

Fred can't understand why though.

Why does Patrick have a distinct hate for fast food restaurants?

What is his reasoning?

Finally, Fred and Patrick earn a job working at a fancy food restaurant, which Patrick reluctantly agrees to do, but only as waiters. When working there one night, they noticed one particular customer who looked familiar. He was a squid, and both were curious at who this fancy fish was. Luckily, Fred became his waiter, and so when he saw who it was, he was shocked. It was Squidward Tentacles.

Squidward- Hello sir, tonight I would like the crab legs, along with a side of coral brains.

Fred- Yes sir. Um, I was just wondering, but are you Squidward Tentacles?

Squidward- Why Yes I am. Why do you ask?

Fred- Well I know. I was in your marching band, you know from the Bubble Bowl a long time ago?

Squidward- I don't remember anything from before 4 years ago, as in I don't want to remember my very forgettable past.

Fred- Ok, but can you at least tell me how you earned a spot among the elite of Bikini Bottom?

(Just then, a bright light shined on Squidward, specificlly a badge in his chest.)

Fred- Is that an attorney's badge!?

Squidward- Sir, I want my crab legs! No more chit-chat!

Fred then leaves to get Squidward's meal, but he had feeling he'd be seeing Squidward again, and not just in the restauraunt. But he had to go get those Crab Legs made, and so his train of thought was disrupted once again, but Fred knew something had happened 4 years ago that changed everything. And he was going to get to the bottom of it.

Episode 3: "Emergency Landing"

Fred is sleeping when he awakens inside a dark room, and I don't mean Patrick's Rock. I mean DARK DARK room. Fred tries to walk around the room, but he's too big for the room. He quickly realized they weren't in Patrick's Rock. But where were they? He then wakes up Patrick.

Fred- Patrick. Patrick... WAKE UP!

Patrick- Wha!? Ahh, SPIDERS! SPIDERS! SPIDERS!

Patrick then runs around until he breaks open a hatch door. Fred then realized that they were on an airplane, which means they were possibly kidnapped. They then proceeded to walk in and see the pilots.

Fred- Excuse me, but where are we? Are we being kidnapped or something?

Pilot #1- No sir, you 2 signed up for the army's training course a while back remember?

(Flashback commences)

Army Fish- Hello maggots, would like to sign up for the Army's training program? Your not likely to be called upon for duty, however you do get a discount card on Jellyfishing supplies if you do sign up!

Patrick- Yes sir, I'll sign up Fred also, because he's my friend.

(Flashback ends)

Fred- Dammit Patrick, I don't want to be in the Army

Pilot #2- Too late sir, we're already at the training center

(Plane Lands)

Fred and Patrick are then made to change into their army uniforms, and then put in the 9th regiment of the Bikini Bottom Army, along with several other volunteers, where they await instructions from their commanding officer.

Their commanding officer comes and he is a a huge fish, with scars that represent a lifetime of trouble and anxiety.

Patrick- Who's the bald fish?

Fred- Patrick, that's the officer. He's basiclly our teacher.

The officer then walks up to them

Officer- Is there a problem sir!?

Fred- (Gulps) no sir.

Officer- Good. Now today, we will begin our treacherous training course, that will push you to the bone, break you soul, and question your very existance in this worthless sea!

Fred and Patrick are then put through the training course, where they are eaten by Pirhana Fishes, break hip bones, among others. Finally the commander will announce if they passed.

Officer- Well, not many of you SCUMS passed, only 2 of you, and their names are! Fred and Patrick!

Patrick- Yay!

Fred- NO! NO NO NO NO NO! (kicks a rock) MY LEG!

The next day, Fred and Patrick are shipped off to the Battlezone, the edge of Shell City, to fight the sea's biggest threat: Scubas. Fred and Patrick look in horror at their enemy, and begin to formulate a battle plan.

Fred- Ok Patrick, so according to these zoning maps, the scubas usually enter through the left of the gift shop, so we should go up through the right, and do a suprise attack on them. What do you think of that Patrick?

Patrick- Sure, but uhh, could we stop at the Gift Shop first? I want a energy drink, you know to get me through the pain and treachery of war?

Fred- Patrick, you can have coffee. Not energy Drinks, they'll make you enegized for an hour, and then your screwed for the other 23 hrs in the trenches. Have some coffee, and then we'll get into our positions.

Patrick- Yes sir

The two then got to the right of the gift shop, however, Patrick got thristy again, so he left Fred to get some more coffee and some Barnacle Chips. So Fred was alone in the battle and was captured by the scubas.

Scuba #1- Dude, we got even more fish than usual today!

Scuba #2- Oh yeah man! We're gonna get paid so much extra this time!

Patrick then swims to save Fred, but is weighted down severely by all the food and coffee he ate. And then he burps a burp so loud and strong that the scubas drop the bag, which gets snagged on a rock, and breaks open saving Fred and the other fish.

Fred- Thank you so much Patrick, I really thought I was a goner.

Patrick- Don't thank me, thank the power of coffee and candy bars.

The two then return to the base, where they are honorably discharged as city heroes. Fred had learned something as Patrick that day, he may not be the smartest starfish, or even the nicest, but he has the biggest heart of them all.

Episode 4: Googlin' through the internet

One day, after Patrick and Fred had saved enough money to buy one thing that has become a necessity in the lives of every fish: a computer and an internet connection. They then have some trouble hooking it up, and an argument ensues.

Fred- Patrick, the router connector goes here in the router's power outlet.

Patrick- OMG Fred, it obviously goes here in the white outlet.

Fred- No it goes here, you pink idiot!

Patrick- Why you!

They then have a physical confrontation, and then Fred pugs it in and the internet is connected. They then are treated to a series of screens that seem to keep piling on top of one another, trying for domination of the screen. Finally after what felt to the 2 like hours, they finally get on the IE browser. They are then treated to a warm internet welcome by none other than the king of the internet: Google! Google then lays out a recommendation of sites rated by Gill Bates himself.

Fred- What sites should we join?

Patrick- How about this one? Tv.com

Fred- Ok. I watch tv, so thats not a bad idea for a first site.

Patrick- Alright lets join!

So Fred and Patrick decided to share a username on Tv.com (boreddudes) and their adventure into the internet officaly begun. Little did they know they how much they would hate it by the end of the day.

Fred- Oh my gosh I loved watching Wow! Wow! Subzy! with my cousin a couple years ago! I wanna review, please Pat?

Patrick- Alright, no harm done, I guess.

Fred- Man everyone loves this show... except this user. This one little user.

Patrick- Whats his username?

Fred- Dough Dough

Patrick- You mean like the bird?

Fred- Yeah, except he seperated it.

Patrick- Wow, what n00b.

Fred- What's a noob?

Patrick- Well, in computer language, it means a newbie and also can refer to a loser. I am referring to Dough Dough as loser basiclly because of his username and attitude towards a children's show by saying it's dumb. So you wanna taunt him by acting like a jerk?

Fred- Sure do!

They then send Dough Dough a message calling him a loser because of his dumb screename. He then writes them back saying he's cooler because he's a higher level then them, site-wise. They then write back saying that he may be on the site, but in real life he's in the position of an 11-yr old. Then (being the idiot he is) he writes back saying he's actually 11 yrs old. They then report him and he's banned, but he swears vengence.

Fred- Do you think we should be scared that he swore vengence on us? What if he tries to actually get us!?

Patrick- Dude, it's an 11 yr old! Your overreacting.

Fred- Your right. Lets just go to the site's forum.

Patrick- Alright.

They then enter the internet forums for Wow! Wow! Subzy! and they find it practically a ghost town. But why?

Fred- Weird no one's posted here for, 5 days! What happened here?

Patrick- I don't know, it's very odd.

Then another user posts, his name being I_am_Cool.

Patrick- More like I am Drool.

Patrick then posts this and the two enter a posting war of epic proportions. They post stuff that would cause soccer mom's to cry in shame, such as "I like poop poop" and other unmentionables. Each of them earning TOS's in almost uncountable numbers. Finally it seems I_am has been banned, banned for good, and according to his profile he was. But then Pat recieved a message: he and Fred had been banned from Tv.com. Why?

Patrick- I may have called him many things, like a jerk and an idiot, but I never called him a jackass!

Fred- You know what Pat, I think this is for the best. I mean why would you want to hang out at a site where all you do is fight with people who waste their time and life on a site just to be a spammer? Tell me the appeal of it?

Patrick- Your right. I was wasting my time on that site. We should only use sites that are fun, but know how to handle themselves without being uptight and strict.

And that was the end of Fred and Patrick's internet adventure. Patrick learned something about Fred that day, he was like one of his old buddies: silly and fun, but also a voice of reason.