• Advertisement

Random Habits That You Often Find Yourself Doing

Clappy

Inspired by E.V.I.L.

What kind of habits do you guys have (good or bad)?  What kind of things do you find yourself doing for no reason at all and catch yourself doing it later......and if anyone says posting on a SpongeBob forum, good job.  You have the same habit as 50-60 something other regulars on here. :P

I'll start with a couple of mine:

-I often find myself playing with a pen or pencil when I'm brainstorming.  Not like tapping it, but moving it around my hands for no reason whatsoever like I'm improvising what I'm going to write.  Kinda hard to describe actually. :P

-A couple of you already know this, but I like to dip my french fries in my Frosty whenever I eat at Wendy's.

-I like to speak as my dog.  Like whenever he is nearby or interacting with something, I find myself giving him an abnormal voice and converse with him....I swear I'm not crazy.

• Like 1

-A couple of you already know this, but I like to dip my french fries in my Frosty whenever I eat at Wendy's.

I do this too, although I haven't been to Wendy's in a super long time. 

-I just find myself biting the skin around my nails, just not my nails if that makes any sense.

-I just find myself biting the skin around my nails, just not my nails if that makes any sense.

I do that too! I hate it, because it makes my fingers look bad.

I do the pen thing too, sort of. I don't really trace in mid-air, though, I just spin it around my fingers. I almost always need something in my hands to occupy me, so I'll always do that when I have one. I do it with coins too.

When I listen to music in public I've noticed I'll either bop my head along with the beat or I'll pretend to play the drums on my stomach. If I'm sitting then I'll just use my feet for the beat, or pretend to play them on my legs.

If I sit down at a desk I'll tap it with a pencil or my fingers. I'm almost never sitting down at a proper desk in a class, so I always get anxious and fidgety. I'll also tap my foot like I have restless leg syndrome, even though I've been told to stop by more than one person.

I touch the spot right between my eyes as if to push up my glasses, but I'm usually not wearing them. I touch my face a lot. :P I tend to clench my toes when I'm nervous or doing something important on the computer. I also quote shows like crazy to myself. I also find myself singing to myself the same songs every day.

I twirl a pencil in between my fingers. I tap my fingers/pencil on a table, tapping my feet on the floor. It's something I do when I'm bored or when I have a song in my head. Sometimes I don't even think I know I'm doing it. When it really annoys people they tell me to stop. Apparently it really annoys people. :l