• Advertisement

ALS Ice Bucket Challenge

Clappy

Why not make a topic for the trend that is clogging up everyone's news feeds on social media.  Who has been challenged?  Who hasn't been challenged?  Anyone donate?  As much as I hate the whole "I want to be challenged to post a video of me getting cold and wet" part of the trend (I know it's me being nitpicky, but if you want to get challenged that bad, then just do it.  Don't sit on your ass and wait when it's about the cause more than getting wet), I respect how much this is actually spreading awareness and how much money is being raised for such a good cause.

It's for a good cause and all but it's a waste of ice personally. I'd just donate but I don't need to dump ICE WATER on me for it. Just donate and be done, don't waste the ice.

I wasn't aware there was an ice shortage.

• Like 2

I wasn't aware we were in an ice recession.

I'm not against it but ice is useful for other things, like winter sports, soda,  and that stuff. Just for an ice bucket challenge makes no sense and it's a waste personally. I'd just donate then leave/

I'm not against it but ice is useful for other things, like winter sports, soda,  and that stuff. Just for an ice bucket challenge makes no sense and it's a waste personally. I'd just donate then leave/

Right. I forgot you play ice hockey with actual ice.

• Like 1

I don't play ice hockey, but those stadiums fill in over 10,000 people, definitely not as big as baseball or football but they need that ice. It's not like they have infinite zambonis with magic refilling ice or anything.

I don't play ice hockey, but those stadiums fill in over 10,000 people, definitely not as big as baseball or football but they need that ice. It's not like they have infinite zambonis with magic refilling ice or anything.

Do you think they go to every Walmart in the district and just buy out all the bags of ice?

you can literally just freeze any water you have and bam ice

you can literally just freeze any water you have and bam ice

... Is it really necessary to do a whole challenge involving ice buckets? Ugh I just don't see the point in it so excuse me if I sound stupid with some things I just think of one thing and tune everything else out like that. My bad, I was just trying to make a point.

... Is it really necessary to do a whole challenge involving ice buckets? Ugh I just don't see the point in it so excuse me if I sound stupid with some things I just think of one thing and tune everything else out like that. My bad, I was just trying to make a point.

Is it really necessary to have runs for cancer awareness? Well, not really, but they still happen so it's good even if they're 'wasting their leg endurance' or whatever.

Nothing people do to raise money is necessary. Car washes aren't necessary when we already have actual car washes. Who cares about girl scout cookies? Who thought Extra Life was a good idea for a charity? What do AIDS and walking have anything to do with each other? Amateur car washes are a waste of water and soap, cookies are a waste of calories, Extra Life is a waste of time, and walking is a waste of energy.

If you think it's stupid then say it's stupid. Period. You don't need a reason to think it's stupid.