• Advertisement

SpongeBob Infinity and Logo Contest

Young Nug

Here's my entry. It has an infinity sign in it. One part of it features the SpongeBobia logo, one features the SBC logo. It was made with Paint, but can be touched up if it wins.

[[File:640px-Spongebob infinity logo-1.png]]

Here's my entry. It has an infinity sign in it. One part of it features the SpongeBobia logo, one features the SBC logo. It was made with Paint, but can be touched up if it wins.

are you Muchacha from ESB, if so then your art is very nice tho.

Hey there. 

In order to post a picture, you click this button: 

nWfYhW5.png

(aka the button of a picture of a tree)

You put in the URL, and bam, it automatically is there. :) 

(Off topic, but you can also post YouTube videos by just putting the link right in your post)

• Like 1

Guest ssj4gogita4

Here is my entry, although I am probably going to make some adjustments later. I made two different concepts that shows the logo elements are flexible.

Screen_Shot_2014-08-17_at_9.23.23_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2014-08-17_at_9.57.02_PM.png

Here are some smaller versions:

Screen_Shot_2014-08-17_at_10.12.02_PM.pn

Dylan and I talked about the SBU pineapple as a sort of symbol. The use of the pineapple also fits with the banners. The pineapple and thumbs up SpongeBob are interchangable within the logo:

Screen_Shot_2014-08-17_at_11.02.25_PM.pn

No offense but those are so plain. I hate the default SB character pictures now that nick.com or another big site uses. I think it needs more pizazz.

Yeah, I'm not entering cause I can't photoshop for beans. I'm just letting you know my opinion on the whole "logo" contest. This goes to everyone making a logo.

No offense but those are so plain. I hate the default SB character pictures now that nick.com or another big site uses. I think it needs more pizazz.

Yeah, I'm not entering cause I can't photoshop for beans. I'm just letting you know my opinion on the whole "logo" contest. This goes to everyone making a logo.

I think it's better to go toward a more simple logo.

• Like 1

Guest ssj4gogita4

I think it's better to go toward a more simple logo.

But this forum isn't "simple". It's got pizazz that even the logo should have.

^and it's only thing we have, ssj.

people would come up their ideas on making it or draw it. that way SBC & ESB can votye which logo is dope.

No, it's not the only thing you have. There would've been others that would enter eventually. You just have to have patience for it. :)

ZzD9DzO.jpgHere's my submission

Here it it with a plain background 

DxZ0Yrk.jpg

lol @ SB's right hand (our left). :P