• Advertisement

School Thread

Ok here's all my years

Kindergarden- Yeah i guess it was good i remember small tidbits like i apparently like choked this one girl that goes to my school now?

1st grade- pretty shitty. Got in trouble a lot. Had surgery and shit during it, so yeah it sucked

2nd grade- new school and pretty bad. bullied and just acted like a complete idiot

3rd grade- still acted like a idiot at times, but good. met my childhood friend, best teacher ever, just great pretty much

4th grade- had less friends, but still great. i still love it being just my childhood friend and i because this was our fucking height of our friendship man. lots of memories and now that i think about it probably my favorite year

5th grade- acted kind of like a idiot too, but really good! me and my friend again and it was just great, but this is when i was starting to get bullied

6th grade- pretty awful. i was in ruins. bad grades, made the wrong friends, was bullied, bad school, etc. i hated it

7th grade- bleh, it was below average. some good parts here and there (outside of school, it was actually pretty damn awesome) but this is when my depression happened and yeah

8th grade- pretty good so far! lots of new friends, etc

I always miss all the good fights :(

HOWEVER I do remember the angry neckbeard playing Yugioh and then getting frustrated and yelling "FUCK YOU ALL!' before flipping a chair, throwing his bookbag and storming out in silence. That was gold.

Please tell me this happened in elementary school.

Holy shit remember when you were in like the fifth grade and they show you the puberty videos and everyone freaks out about it

I remember my health video from the fifth grade, well there was 2, they seperated the boys and girls, one wasn't interesting it was a bunch of games and it showed birth and i pussied out on it, but i remember the other video was from like the 70's/80's and it was like this fucking black boy saying "EVERYONE MAKES FUN OF EACHOTHER'S PENISES IN THE LOCKER ROOM! IT'S SOOO DISTURBING!!!!!!" and i say that more than i should

I'm gonna be an RA next year so I have to like... be an authority figure and take care of kids and crap and I probably can't be drunk or high as much as I'd like to be.

Gonna be a long year.

Good luck. You'll need it, i'm sure.

I got out of school over a month ago.

6th grade wasn't bad, but it wasn't good.

Pros:

Was pretty easy

The last week was pretty much "run around and do absolutely fucking nothing"

I got good grades

I didn't throw up during exams this time

New frends

Not as bad as I thought it'd be

Cons:

My fellow peers

Science. Just Science.

What a transition

I get home two hours later

My Japanese, Band and PE teachers hated my guts

Holy shit remember when you were in like the fifth grade and they show you the puberty videos and everyone freaks out about it

I remember my health video from the fifth grade, well there was 2, they seperated the boys and girls, one wasn't interesting it was a bunch of games and it showed birth and i pussied out on it, but i remember the other video was from like the 70's/80's and it was like this fucking black boy saying "EVERYONE MAKES FUN OF EACHOTHER'S PENISES IN THE LOCKER ROOM! IT'S SOOO DISTURBING!!!!!!" and i say that more than i should

:lol:

I got out of school over a month ago.

6th grade wasn't bad, but it wasn't good.

Pros:

Was pretty easy

The last week was pretty much "run around and do absolutely fucking nothing"

I got good grades

I didn't throw up during exams this time

New frends

Not as bad as I thought it'd be

Cons:

My fellow peers

Science. Just Science.

What a transition

I get home two hours later

My Japanese, Band and PE teachers hated my guts

:lol:

6th and 7th grade sucked major dick for me. 8th grade was GOOD I guess. It was good, but not great. Dunno what to think about 9th grade. 

This year:

They reason junior is hard is not necessarily because of the hard classes, it's the fact that you get a lot of work but never feel like doing it. 

but I still had some hard classes so

AP physics was the bane of my existence

Ap capstone was pretty easy

I had pretty much the hardest english teacher I could possibly get...

Trig was jokingly easy

All my other classes easy

ended with As and 3bs terrible, but hey

Now onto SATs....

but senior year yayyy

4 aps nooo