• Advertisement

School Thread

Ah, memories.

Preschool - I can't say if I love that place or not. It was pretty cool, but I said no a lot.

Kindergarten - This was fun, plus half-days every day so lunch at home <3

First Grade - I didn't like this year (I was new to the Elementary school - went to a different school for Kindergarten). I eventually met some nice people on the playground. However, my teacher was SHIT. Praise the lord she retired the year after.

Second Grade - Omg awesome year <3

Third Grade - Same as 2nd.

Fourth Grade - Same

Fifth Grade - Same

Sixth Grade - I didn't like it, but didn't overall hate it.

Seventh Grade - Pretty much the same, although I think 7th was a lot more shitty

Eighth Grade - Best year of middle school overall

Ninth Grade - Dear god fuck this HARD. Most stressful year of school ever. Every day and night felt like a trip from hell (this is based on the workload, although the people weren't that great either).

Hopefully Tenth Grade will be better...

Ah, memories.

Preschool - I can't say if I love that place or not. It was pretty cool, but I said no a lot.

Kindergarten - This was fun, plus half-days every day so lunch at home <3

First Grade - I didn't like this year (I was new to the Elementary school - went to a different school for Kindergarten). I eventually met some nice people on the playground. However, my teacher was SHIT. Praise the lord she retired the year after.

Second Grade - Omg awesome year <3

Third Grade - Same as 2nd.

Fourth Grade - Same

Fifth Grade - Same

Sixth Grade - I didn't like it, but didn't overall hate it.

Seventh Grade - Pretty much the same, although I think 7th was a lot more shitty

Eighth Grade - Best year of middle school overall

Ninth Grade - Dear god fuck this HARD. Most stressful year of school ever. Every day and night felt like a trip from hell (this is based on the workload, although the people weren't that great either).

Hopefully Tenth Grade will be better...

Dude ninth grade suuuucked. Im liking tenth so far

Dunno, I have a good feeling about these upcoming years. I want to improve from my mistakes, mistakes that made me so obnoxious, rude, and unlikable. Along with independent studies, which means less socialization. I'll miss out on high school life, but at what expense? I also missed out on being a good child, might as well go the full way.

Fuck Middle School.

Come on, let's all admit it. Middle school sucked. Everyone's finding their place in the school, and turn pretty much to complete and utter dumbasses. I hate middle school. 

6th grade- Worst year for me. It was fucking horrendous. Bullied. Bad grades. Social life was shit. Made bad friends (I want to really talk about one of them, i FUCKING hate him, spoiled piece of shit.), bad school, just was awful.

7th grade- It was a little better. It was okay. Was going through my suicidal phase but i made it out okay. I was still at my old school at the start of the year and was being bullied really hard, but i transferred quickly. So yeah... 

8th grade- It's been pretty good so far.

Honestly, middle school woulden't be so bad if it weren't for the students. Fucking hate the students. Some rules, some teachers, yeah. But not really for me, let's talk about people i can't stand.

Using the first letter of their names, just because i can.

1.C- Full of himself. Thinks he's cooler than everyone else, rude, that sort. If you kindly correct him, he'll either say "shut the fuck up" or "nobody likes you" and i've been the victim of it. He said "does ALS make you fat?" and i said "No" in quite literally the politest way i could, and he said "Shut up" I think he thinks i'm gay or something.

2.A- The girl that lead me to my suicide attempt. Literal human excrement. Fuck her, she's a bitch. Everyone thinks she's some sort of fucking child prodigy, except she's just a normal girl. Bitch.

3.C- Yeah, another kid with the letter C. He's really short, one of the shortest kids in the school. Super immature. He pretty much watches Family Guy and South Park to be "cool and mature" and usually flails his arms around like a jackass screaming Cartman quotes. He thinks i'm 11, even though i'm probably a fucking foot taller than him (I'm 5'9, one of the tallest kids in the grade.) 

4. S- Straight out dick. He did this thing as a "joke" where he said all these awfully horrible things about my friends THAT HE DIDN'T EVEN KNOW and say "just kidding!" at the end. Ha ha, funny joke, dipshit.

5.E- Straight out human excrement. Said "Self harm is stupid and if you do it, you're stupid" which really pissed me off. Self-harm is a awful thing, but what you said was just as bad. Pushed me down a set of bleachers, shoved me, all this shit. Even his friends admit he can be a dick sometimes. It's a little interesting though because he's pretty short.

6. Pretty much all of the "jock" kids- They all have the same problem: horribly unfunny, somewhat airheaded and really loud and annoying. I think one of them is racist, because he was constantly using "n*****" on social media and i called him out for it, and he told me to fuck off.

7. L- He's just really annoying and rude. He's always tired for some reason, always gets sent home early for some reason, because he never does homework and sits on his ass playing video games all day. Rude and annoying, i've seen him kick people and hit people. I just don't like him.

That's really it.

There's so much swearing in this post that I think my head exploded. Jokes aside, I hope you'll have a great year.

And Milkmaidman's taking Japanese? Great choice.

There's so much swearing in this post that I think my head exploded. Jokes aside, I hope you'll have a great year.

I know, i need to tone down the swearing. I swear a lot in rants. But, i've pretty much gone on "no swearing" forums  for like the last 5 years, so

Screw society. There was a presenter during Language Arts and she showed a picture of her baby and everyone was like "AWWW!" and i said i didn't find babies cute, and now everyone thinks i'm sort of freak now because of it. It was a little rude, but come on, people.

Screw society. There was a presenter during Language Arts and she showed a picture of her baby and everyone was like "AWWW!" and i said i didn't find babies cute, and now everyone thinks i'm sort of freak now because of it. It was a little rude, but come on, people.

I.....

^_^

Screw society. There was a presenter during Language Arts and she showed a picture of her baby and everyone was like "AWWW!" and i said i didn't find babies cute, and now everyone thinks i'm sort of freak now because of it. It was a little rude, but come on, people.

Use your head of course they're gonna be offended if you say that in front of that many people
  • Like 1

Today was pretty weird. A kid spit on another kid at Recess (yes, we still have Recess, but it's called "PA") and this like minute long fight broke out. It was really weird. They were just like hitting eachother. It was pretty weird.

Hehe. Recess. I remember when they first invented recess. Sweet, sweet recess. I always hated it!

I always miss all the good fights :(

HOWEVER I do remember the angry neckbeard playing Yugioh and then getting frustrated and yelling "FUCK YOU ALL!' before flipping a chair, throwing his bookbag and storming out in silence. That was gold.

I remember at my old school on the last day some kid like fucking flipped a kid over in the hallway. It was really weird, lol.