• Advertisement

069a. Krusty Towers

storytime7

This episode was so hilarious. It's one of the best season 4 episodes. Many people says It's the best season 4 episode but I prefer Wishing You Well over this episode. I didn't like the ending of this episode but the rest of this episode was funny and all characters were likeable. Patrick saying "Is this a hotel?" and "Is this a hospital?" was very funny. Patrick drawing a giant Patrick picture cracked me up. Mr. Krabs eating a krabby patty with toenail clipping and nose hairs was funny but It was a little gross too. Patrick's room being covered with cheese was funny. SpongeBob and Mr. Krabs changing Squidward's room was funny. I definetly recommend this episode. It's one of my favorite post-movie episodes. 10/10

This was a very ambitious episode, and I really liked that. In it, Mr. Krabs turns his restaurant into a *cough*-star hotel, hoping that it'll allow him to rip people off on an even greater scale than before. Unfortunately, the only thing that increases with this transformation is Squidward's hatred of providing good service, and Patrick's antics as Krusty Towers' first and only customer finally pushes him over the edge and causes him to quit (again). After Squidward comes back to the resort to make Mr. Krabs' life a living heck, Mr. Krabs decides that it isn't worth it anymore and scraps the project. This episode's change of setting was a breath of fresh air, and I, like many others, consider it one of Season 4's best.

The best post movie episode and my third favorite episode of all time. One of the few perfect SpongeBob episodes. I can't praise this episode enough for it's original plot and just nailing everything wonderfully.

10/10

I liked this episode. The goal for Krusty towers that Mr Krabs keeping reminding Squidward is great. The funniest parts are these:

Squidward quits and comes to give ridiculous requests to Mr Krabs.

Mr Krabs tells Squidward not to take the guest elevator, which is a elevator. He tells Squidward to take the employee "elevator" and it is a flight of stairs! I liked that most.

10/10

This is one of the best post-movie episodes and one of the best episodes period. I did like the plot and I found the jokes to be hilarious, like Patrick's unreasonable demands (and later Squidward's), the kidnapping joke, the guest elevator, and a lot more. My favorite character in the episode would have to be either Patrick or Squidward.

Final score: 10/10

• Like 1

This is definitely one of the better episodes of season 4; it has a lot of quotable lines! :D / Patrick: "THIS is a hotel?!" Squidward: "What do you GOT in these bags; ROCKS?! (Bag opens to reveal rocks) Say, it IS rocks! WHY are you carrying rocks?!" Patrick: "I don't tell you how to live YOUR life!" Mr. Krabs: "Patrick says he needs you to come up there." Squidward: "WHAT?! Why didn't he ask me to help BEFORE I walked all the way down here?!" Mr. Krabs: "He said that he didn't WANT to bother you, but he GOT over it!" Mr. Krabs: "I don't have to rent you a room!" Squidward: "I got cash!" Mr. Krabs: "This hospital racket is where the money is at!" Patrick: "THIS is a hospital?!" And the scenes with Squidward's Mother and the Hotel Room redesign are pretty funny, as well! :hysterical: I'd give this episode an 11/10, because it's THAT good! :cool:

That’s sad that I noticed more and more people lately consider this episode as "not as good",I rewatched this episode recently for refreshing my thought and it’s just as hilarious and outstanding as 11 minutes of pure comedy can ever be.

• Like 1