• Advertisement

028. Christmas Who?

CartoonCF

"Spongebob made me a gift? Pfft, it's probably a krabby patty, or an old jellyfish net, or (goofy voice) his favorite underpants!"(I think that's how the quote goes)

That's my favorite quote. xP Oh, and the song "Spongebob's First Christmas" was awsome!

Overall, a great holiday episode! 456368.gif

Discuss.

Great episode, great song, lots of funny moments too. This episode always gets me in the Christmas spirit and I love this quote:

Spongebob: Gee Squidward, maybe Santa will bring me a dictionary so I can understand what you just said.

10/10

Great episode, great song, lots of funny moments too. This episode always gets me in the Christmas spirit and I love this quote:

Spongebob: Gee Squidward, maybe Santa will bring me a dictionary so I can understand what you just said.

10/10

Same here. ^.^

It could never live up to this, so no way.

I would agree with Tartersauce if the writers churned out great episodes on a normal basis, like in Season 3. But because episode plain suck now, I have to agree with 70s.428899.gif I REALLY want another Christmas episode, but it couldn't match Christmas Who? so why bother? The writers would blow it anyway.

I would agree with Tartersauce if the writers churned out great episodes on a normal basis, like in Season 3. But because episode plain suck now, I have to agree with 70s.428899.gif I REALLY want another Christmas episode, but it couldn't match Christmas Who? so why bother? The writers would blow it anyway.

Yeah your right. But maybe, just maybe, if the writers went on a streak of high-quality episodes....

• Like 1

TarterSauce25 said:

Yeah your right. But maybe, just maybe, if the writers went on a streak of high-quality episodes....

It's VERY unlikely that the writers would go on a streak of high quality episodes, and even if they did, knowing the writers, they'd probably suck at the Christmas episode. But ya never know.

Still no. CW? is one of my all-time favorites, and I'd be upset if they had another Christmas episode because there's just no way of them pulling it off. EVEN IF S. Hillenburg worked on it, it wouldn't be as good for a variety of reasons.