• Advertisement

Top 50 Albums (in image format)

shin

Like Cyanide's, mine isn't really an ordered "top __ list", but simply a collection of albums I really like. I've heard a lot of cool stuff since the last time I posted here :P 

iKrFJw2.jpg

Edited by MLG Vanilluxe

now everyone's probably gonna @ me like

but i don't care, i'm reviving this (and double posting at the same time, cause i'm that ultra bad boi)

Cr5CN14.jpg

(if you care, a grand total of 12 albums from my first list (which for a while had albums i still have never listened to and nowadays have no real interest in listening to lol) made it on here. that first page comment just becomes more and more hilarious by the day)

P.S: is dr. sex legitimately dead? thought that he just left here and sbc but even his rateyourmusic profile hasn't rated anything in forever? if true, r.i.p, rest in peace

P.S.S: oh hey since i brought up rateyourmusic here's my profile! i'm 

• Like 1

Just now, Burgerpants said:

now everyone's probably gonna @ me like

but i don't care, i'm reviving this (and double posting at the same time, cause i'm that ultra bad boi)

Cr5CN14.jpg

(if you care, a grand total of 12 albums from my first list (which for a while had albums i still have never listened to and nowadays have no real interest in listening to lol) made it on here. that first page comment just becomes more and more hilarious by the day)

P.S: is dr. sex legitimately dead? thought that he just left here and sbc but even his rateyourmusic profile hasn't rated anything in forever? if true, r.i.p, rest in peace

P.S.S: oh hey since i brought up rateyourmusic here's my profile! i'm 

ayyyyy, butthole surfers rule

oh, and so do mr. bungle, daft punk, and devo

you got some good taste, my man.

Edited by Renegade the Unicorn

because i am the triple bad boy who needs a grounding, i decided to basically make an addon to my list (:O)

xb8K4sM.jpg

(add wave twisters by dj qbert as the "50th" album, if you feel miffed at this extending my favorites to a number that ends in 9)

(these are also basically interchangeable with albums i put in the fourth tier)