• Advertisement

Missing SBC People Opinions

Who was that one dude who made the really poorly written posts, held weird ass contests, and then used autism as an excuse to get out of any trouble? I started to suspect he might've been mildly retarded. 

And of course, I miss good ol' Whaleblubber <3 (whoever the fuck he actually was, i don't remember)

LilCorey:

A hero to this website, the very foundation that supported SBC when it plundered into a great state of distress.  He saved this website.  A true idol of the modern era.

Who was that one dude who made the really poorly written posts, held weird ass contests, and then used autism as an excuse to get out of any trouble? I started to suspect he might've been mildly retarded. 

And of course, I miss good ol' Whaleblubber <3 (whoever the fuck he actually was, i don't remember)

Spongebobiscool. "ALL U PEOPLE ARE IDIOTS FOR BANNING ME BECAUSE I DONE NOTHING WRONG!" Loved that guy. :D

I really miss Deli. I found her Muppets love to be cute and she was pretty cool too.

• Like 1

I don't remember him holding contests though?

I remember he had a contest of sorts...ask jjs, he probably remembers.

Some good memories in this thread btw. Fa was really laid back, but he had some family issues that I feel probably had something to do with him withdrawing from SBC (read his sharing time if you can find it). Apparently he's back on FB but I can't find him.