• Advertisement

Greatest moment in Spongebob history

storytime7

Personally, I thought it was an epically AWESOME moment when Spongebob traded his clothes for Le Spatuler and then went to work naked in "All That Glitters!" 526874.gif It just goes to show you that for Mr. Krabs, the proper clothing is NOT the top priority, flipping Krabby Patties is. :idea: Enough said! 893573.gif

• Confused 1

Personally, I thought it was an epically AWESOME moment when Spongebob traded his clothes for Le Spatuler and then went to work naked in "All That Glitters!" 526874.gif It just goes to show you that for Mr. Krabs, the proper clothing is NOT the top priority, flipping Krabby Patties is. :idea: Enough said! 893573.gif

Ew, no. Just no. The fact that you even brought up that god awful episode makes me shake my head in shame. You know what's actually epic, the fact that every thread I'm gonna post in, you happen to make a response that is just asking to be quoted, so I can just spread my pwnage juice all over you every time. That's what is truly epic, enough said.

• Confused 1

Uh no. Just no

*writes 4EverGreen down in his bad books*

Uhh...no. 49943.gif

You DON'T find nudity in "Spongebob Squarepants" funny?! 104938.gif I'm not sure whether you're sick or if I just have a weird sense of humor, or both. icon_rolleyes.gif

IM A YELLOW SQUARE UNDERWATER, NOW LET ME RUN AROUND WITH MY JUNK FLOPPING IN THE AIR EVEN THOUGH NICK SENSORS IT. YAYYYYY HANDJOBS! *Runs by fish*

• Happy 2