• Advertisement

RISEOFTHECOCONUTS

PATRICK IS IN

RISEOFTHECOCONUTS

COMING SOMETIME IN 2014

OR...................

COMING TOMORROW

THE COCONUTS ARE KILLING PEOPLE

SOON

I MEAN RIGHT NOW

RIGHT NOW.......

YOU COULD MAKE YOUR OWN ONE

OR

NOT

IS THIS REMINDING ME OF SOMETHING?

OH YEAH IT'S.

Episode Selection

Episode -1(Prequel to the later prequel to the later prequel)

Episode 0(Sequel to the prequel)

Episode 0.5 (Sequel to the prequel)

Episode 1 (The first first first first first one)

Episode 2

Episode 3

Episode 4

Episode 5

Episode 6

Episode 6.5

Episode 7

Episode 7.5

Episode 7.7

Episode 7.9

Episode 8

Episode 9

Episode 9.1

Episode 9.2

Episode 9.3

Episode 9.4

Episode 9.5

Episode 9.6

Episode 9.7

Episode 9.8

Episode 9.9

Episode 10

Episode 11

Episode 12

Episode 12.1

Episode 12.2

Episode 12.3

Episode 12.4

Episode 12.5

Episode 12.6

Episode 12.7

Episode 12.8

Episode 12.9

Episode 13

RISEOFTHECOCONUT

Episode -1

SUPER SECRET ORIGINS OF COCONUTS

In Dolphin-O-Vision, Patented by Me!

The origins of coconuts date back when Patrick decided to be a *dolphin noise* and decided to take over da world with giant coconuts robots that destory everything and released ton of TheOpenWindowManicz to steal people from Binki Butt and fry them into fish sticks buuuuuuuuuuut they turn into robots and destory over 50 cities in Binki Butt and there was a stupid *dolphin noise*

wrecking ball that turns buildings into poop dust and kills over -2 people.

The chaos continues when Patrick decides to continue being a *dolphin noise* and sent out giant pieces of bubble gum buuuuuuuuuut with guns :) so they can kill people :).

The battle ends when Patrick decides to stop being a *dolphin noise* buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut

he unfortunately created a peanut coconut by combing 2 pieces of bubble gum with toxic waste

and it created coconuts.

So there's the secret secret secret origin of coconuts and how they came together and sets up the story for the RISEOFTHECOCONUTS, and Episode 0 but we are doing a preview of that right now.

Next Time On RISEOFTHECOCONUTS

Next time,there's a story involving how coconuts came together and try to take over dah world and stuff.

THE END

@Me. You Can't steal this or rip this off or even better, reading this.Fines contain over 1 million dollars and 20 year sentence to death!,and stuff.

:chaserved:  :swag:                                    

This is a product of IHAVETHESWAGANDSTUFFPRODUCTIONS.

Here are some actual reviews:

Doctor Who: "I'd never thought I'd make a spin-off review now and I'd never thought it would be a review of this one. You're trolling with us, aren't you? First episode in, and it seems to have the energy of a trollfic. What is the purpose of this? To be the next Bubby00000? To create one of the finest joke spin-offs? I've proven myself wrong that this spin-off was going to be ridiculously short, but here's a number of problems I find with the first episode: The buuuuuuuuuuuuut running joke gets old fast, "released ton of TheOpenWindowManicz" doesn't make any sense, and it just wasn't funny. To be fair, I'll give you a D-, because if I gave it an F, it would mean I'm taking this spin-off too seriously. I'll await to see the rest of your chapters, or maybe I won't".

GREATNESS

Author's Note on the actual review:

I actually respect that review quite a bit because the spin-off it self was actually a very bad joke of mine and in style of Sponge's Atlantis so bad it's good kind of style but i made it out of boredom it self.

If this actually appears on jjsthekid riffs. I'm going to riff the show as myself because this was actually a spin-off meant to be the "The Very Bad Joke Spin-off* and I did just that.

As for the show, I'm going to keep doing just for the lolz anyways,It was meant to get D's and F's because it was a *Very Bad Joke Spin-off*

By the way,this actually shows me that i really can't make very good joke spin-offs but it was meant to be a *Very Bad Joke Spin-off* 

This just shows me that i'm more experienced in scarsam humor and not total jokes. 

• Confused 2

Author's Note on the actual review:

I actually respect that review quite a bit because the spin-off it self was actually a very bad joke of mine and in style of Sponge's Atlantis so bad it's good kind of style but i made it out of boredom it self.

If this actually appears on jjsthekid riffs. I'm going to riff the show as myself because this was actually a spin-off meant to be the "The Very Bad Joke Spin-off* and I did just that.

As for the show, I'm going to keep doing just for the lolz anyways,It was meant to get D's and F's because it was a *Very Bad Joke Spin-off*

By the way,this actually shows me that i really can't make very good joke spin-offs but it was meant to be a *Very Bad Joke Spin-off* 

This just shows me that i'm more experienced in scarsam humor and not total jokes. 

Alright then.