• Advertisement

SBC Weekly Episode Club

Sabre

Kracked Krabs

I'm not a big fan of this episode, I don't know why I just don't like it that much. I don't dislike it because some parts are quite funny it's just the plot felt similar to "Shell of a Man"

Everyone was in character and there was no real disturbing close ups or gross out moments so that's a plus. It just suffers from being very forgettable and not that funny. Still it's not a bad episode but defiantly not the best that season 7 has to offer...

Score: 7.0/10.0

I loved this episode. One of my top favorites from Season 7 and like Sabre said, there wasn't really any true gross out humor, so that made the episode even better. Sure, the jokes weren't all that funny, but it was still pretty entertaining either way. It shows they can make a good episode without it being gross.

8.5/10

Kracked Krabs

TBH, it's one of those newer episodes, that I saw when they premiered and never saw them again for whatever reason..so I don't remember that much about it. But I remember it being ok, nothing I really disliked.. gotta rewatch this one to give it a grade.

(oh, look,. it's on in half an hour xD)