• Advertisement

128a. Growth Spout

Sabre

Ugh, this is one of my least favorite S7 episodes. Pearl was very irritating throughout the whole episode, and Mr. Krabs was no better. The only funny part was probably Squidward threatening to call the cops on Mr. Krabs. Otherwise, very forgettable episode. 4/10

I thought It was decent. It's not bad as people says but It's still not a great episode. At least It was better than Someone's in the Kitchen With Sandy and Stuck in the Wringer. Some parts like when Pearl wanted to eat Money, Mr. Krabs thought the peanut worms were just penuts and Mr. Krabs giving his golden tooth to Squidward were funny but there were some flaws in this episode. First of all, Mr. Krabs owns a restaurant. He should've feed Pearl with Krabby Patties, instead of stealing other peoples' food. Also the cops were so stupid in this episode and some parts were boring. I don't really recommend this episode because I don't think you will like this episode but I thought It was decent. This episode is not worth watching again. 7/10 

EDIT: You will kill me for this but I watched this episode again and It was actually funny. I like this episode more now and I will stand my opinion about season 7 being a great season. 8.5/10

Mixed feelings a lot of the scenes you could say Krabs is horrible but there actually kind of funny so I can excuse them a little, the cops were stupid but it was funny the gag because it was a throwback to earlier episodes. Pearl threatening to eat mr krabs money was funny because is it the idea of course she wouldn't but krabs' greed is used against where he doesn't even question it. Squidward finding mr krabs was funny and I actually liked the episode

I can accept characters being unethical if it is funny and this was hilarious

8.4/10

This episode is good, one of the best post movie krabs characterisation. For once he's not a greedy monster, he actually does something for someone else. Jokes aren't great, but that's to be expected of Season 7. One of the few good 6-8 episodes.