• Advertisement

Your Username...

Steel Sponge

I got my username when I was madly obsessed with the color purple (and still I am :P) and I loved cheshire the cat from Alice in Wonderland, and chocolate cat also gave me inspiration. so one day I was looking at images of cats and I came along a picture of a cat animal toy with this scarf, and after finally figuring out a name from Purple Cat to Unlimitedmouse from a name generator... blah blah blah I got this name!

:sadsquid: Not to hard to remember right?

My Xat name is a clever use of emoticons.

became im a clever person

Ok now that is stretching it. I get all the jokes about name changing for the holidays (I even did it) and I did laugh at Ex using his real name, but using your XAT name? That is clearly a sign of you just wanting to up your post count. :P

Ok now that is stretching it. I get all the jokes about name changing for the holidays (I even did it) and I did laugh at Ex using his real name, but using your XAT name? That is clearly a sign of you just wanting to up your post count. :P

dangit this is off topic no rules

If I put a different story in this thread, erase it from your minds. The true story is very simple: It was the name given to me before I was born. In fact, I should sue Patrick Star for copyright infringement.

My username came from a generic Super Paper Mario enemy, the squiglet. Here's its photo:

44_SquigletCard.PNG

Not to mention it's one of my favorites. It's adorable. Also, I couldn't think up of literally anything at the moment, which is probably the reason why I chose it too.

When I was making an account on Webkinz, I wanted my username to be oofy but that was already taken so then I tried ooofy and so on but then when I got to ooooooofy it wasn't taken so from then on ooooooofy has been my username for everything.