• Advertisement

Your Username...

Steel Sponge

Well some people already know my story, but when I was creating my tv.com account, I was trying to think up an original username that did not involve numbers. Anyway, while I was thinking up something witty I just started clapping, thus clapmaster 428899.gif

Well some people already know my story, but when I was creating my tv.com account, I was trying to think up an original username that did not involve numbers. Anyway, while I was thinking up something witty I just started clapping, thus clapmaster 428899.gif
You... clapped? 428899.gif I think I may have heard this story, buuut it's still funny.

Officially the best story so far in this thread.

Nice story creative one 630566.gif .

I remember you telling me that ages ago, clappy. Still makes me 526874.gif.

Uh, I like Pok?®mon. I like SpongeBob. 123 is a sexy number.

There we go.

But on most sites I'm Doogle3097. If I was a noob here, I'd be that.

Cos Doogle is my nickname, 30 is the date of my birthday, and 97 is the year.

For anyone who cares, the month of my birthday is June. 428899.gif

You... clapped? 428899.gif I think I may have heard this story, buuut it's still funny.

Yep I clapped. You can take it seriously or you can take it sexually. Whatever makes you happy 428899.gif