Worst: Slide Whistle Stooges

Season 7:

Best: Model Sponge

Worst: Someone's in the Kitchen with Sandy

Season 8:

Best: Tunnel of Glove

Worst: Enchanted Tiki Dreams

Frankendoodle was season 3 428899.gif

Season One: Best, "Nature Pants;" Worst, "Reef Blower" (too short.) Season Two: Best, "The Chaperon;" Worst, "Texas" (Three words: George W. Bush!) 344797.gif Season Three: Best, "Pranks a Lot;" Worst, "Missing Identity." Season Four: Best, "All That Glitters" (Best episode EVER so far!) 125508.gif Worst, "Enemy In Law." Season Five: Best, "Born to Be Wild/Best Frenemies" (tie); Worst, "To Love a Patty/Breath of Fresh Squidward" (tie.) Season Six: Best, "Pest of the West" (honorable mention goes to "Whobob Whatpants?") Worst, "Atlantis Squarepantis" (WORST episode EVER so far, and dishonorable mention goes to "Boating Buddies.") icon_rolleyes.gif Season Seven: Best, "Overbooked;" Worst, "Growth Spout" (it just didn't make much sense for me.) :idea: Season Eight: (So far.) Best, "Truth or Sponge" (Spongebob and Sandy get MARRIED!!!!) 239236.gif Worst, "Clash of Triton." Those episodes are all of my picks for every seasons best, and worst! :!: Enough said! 893573.gif

Season One: Best, "Nature Pants]"Texas" (Three words: George W. Bush!) 344797.gif Season Three: Best, "Pranks a Lot;" Worst, "Missing Identity." Season Four: Best, "All That Glitters" (Best episode EVER so far!) 125508.gif Worst, "Enemy In Law." Season Five: Best, "Born to Be Wild/Best Frenemies" (tie); Worst, "To Love a Patty/Breath of Fresh Squidward" (tie.) Season Six: Best, "Pest of the West" (honorable mention goes to "Whobob Whatpants?") Worst, "Atlantis Squarepantis" (WORST episode EVER so far, and dishonorable mention goes to "Boating Buddies.") icon_rolleyes.gif Season Seven: Best, "Overbooked;" Worst, "Growth Spout" (it just didn't make much sense for me.) :idea: Season Eight: (So far.) Best, "Truth or Sponge" (Spongebob and Sandy get MARRIED!!!!) 239236.gif Worst, "Clash of Triton." Those episodes are all of my picks for every seasons best, and worst! :!: Enough said! 893573.gif

Ah yes, because one person makes a whole place with many people bad. >.> I don't believe. IM NOT A TRUE BELIEVER, DAMMIT.

Season One: Best, "Nature Pants]http://r12.imgfast.net/users/1211/23/64/63/smiles/344797.gif Season Three: Best, "Pranks a Lot;" Worst, "Missing Identity." Season Four: Best, "All That Glitters" (Best episode EVER so far!) 125508.gif Worst, "Enemy In Law." Season Five: Best, "Born to Be Wild/Best Frenemies" (tie); Worst, "To Love a Patty/Breath of Fresh Squidward" (tie.) Season Six: Best, "Pest of the West" (honorable mention goes to "Whobob Whatpants?") Worst, "Atlantis Squarepantis" (WORST episode EVER so far, and dishonorable mention goes to "Boating Buddies.") icon_rolleyes.gif Season Seven: Best, "Overbooked;" Worst, "Growth Spout" (it just didn't make much sense for me.) :idea: Season Eight: (So far.) Best, "Truth or Sponge" (Spongebob and Sandy get MARRIED!!!!) 239236.gif Worst, "Clash of Triton." Those episodes are all of my picks for every seasons best, and worst! :!: Enough said! 893573.gif

Some your episode listings are wrong, "The Chaperone" and "Texas" are from season 1 not season 2, just look at the way Spongebob was animated in those episodes and you'll see, and "Truth or Square" and "Clash of Triton" are from season 7.

Season One: Best, "Nature Pants]http://r12.imgfast.net/users/1211/23/64/63/smiles/344797.gif Season Three: Best, "Pranks a Lot;" Worst, "Missing Identity." Season Four: Best, "All That Glitters" (Best episode EVER so far!) 125508.gif Worst, "Enemy In Law." Season Five: Best, "Born to Be Wild/Best Frenemies" (tie); Worst, "To Love a Patty/Breath of Fresh Squidward" (tie.) Season Six: Best, "Pest of the West" (honorable mention goes to "Whobob Whatpants?") Worst, "Atlantis Squarepantis" (WORST episode EVER so far, and dishonorable mention goes to "Boating Buddies.") icon_rolleyes.gif Season Seven: Best, "Overbooked;" Worst, "Growth Spout" (it just didn't make much sense for me.) :idea: Season Eight: (So far.) Best, "Truth or Sponge" (Spongebob and Sandy get MARRIED!!!!) 239236.gif Worst, "Clash of Triton." Those episodes are all of my picks for every seasons best, and worst! :!: Enough said! 893573.gif

Okay so you hate the episode Texas cuz of George W Bush. Does that make everything from Texas bad? Yes he is from Texas, but your reasons for hating the episode are just dumb. Can we say people who hate the episode Texas for dumb reasons are dumb? Seriously, please list a real reason to hate the episode. Btw, The Chaperone and Texas are from Season 1, Born To Be Wild/Best Frenemies are from Season 4, Pest of the West is from Season 5, Atlantis Squarepantis is from Season 5, Truth or Sponge is from Season 7, Clash of Triton is from Season 7. Get your episode seasons correct por favor.

Season 1

Best: Jellyfishing

Worst: Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy II

Season 2

Best: Survival of the Idiots

Worst: Bossy Boots

Season 3

Best: SpongeBob's House Party

Worst: SpongeBob B.C.

Season 4

Best: Krusty Towers

Worst: Ghost Host